Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If My Twisted World would've been wrote and published 100 years ago Inceldom would've replaced Marxism in terms of popularity

ThirdWorldcel

ThirdWorldcel

"I'm hideous...I'm an atrocity!"
-
Marxist literature used to be so attractive for the underprivileged masses (specially male) because it was simply the first kind of literature that appealed to the common man in an unfavorable position rather than the King or Emir with his concubines, the knight in shining armor getting the hand of the virgin princess, the conquistador marrying and Indian princess, etc.

Since marxist literature was the first kind of literature to appeal to the disenfranchised male the only thing it'd take from Incel literature to be equally (if not more) as popular would be switching the timelimes between My Twisted World and the Communist Manifesto so we'd have sexual conciousness running rampant in this century. In fact the common conclusion of marxist theory about unregulated economical capitalism is nearly identical to the common conclusion of incel theory about unregulated sexual capitalism:
  • Money/relationships and sex going to the hands of fewer and fewer as time goes by
  • The economical destruction of the middle class/the sexual destruction of normies
  • The ever increasing amount of inequalities between the borgueiese and the proletariat/ the ever increasing amount of inequalities between Chads and incels

In fact, there's a chance that Inceldom will overpass Marxism in terms of membership and ideological sympathy because sexual mobility is much harder to accomplish than economical mobility.

TL;DR: My Twisted World was too late for the party to get in the hearts, brains and overall life perception of the average man or perhaps...in the right time?. Time will tell.

KV4OQ1w

It has no real literary value. It's just an autobiography of some rich dude whining about life.

But if there was a big book, a "bible" discussing the Blackpill scientifically, as well describing how women value superficial aspects when seeking partners, and using multiple reports from multiple sources about women being promiscuous and being unfriendly towards genetically disadvantaged men, NOW that could change the dating dynamics and political stances on "women's rights" forever.

JFL thinking the excrement of industrial society have the capacity to read and digest ideology.

It has no real literary value. It's just an autobiography of some rich dude whining about life.

But if there was a big book, a "bible" discussing the Blackpill scientifically, as well describing how women value superficial aspects when seeking partners, and using multiple reports from multiple sources about women being promiscuous and being unfriendly towards genetically disadvantaged men, NOW that could change the dating dynamics and political stances on "women's rights" forever.

Did you read it.

Even if a book surrounding the blackpill scientifically was published, it'll be quickly shutted down by leftist academics using cherry-picking and semantics just like it happened to The Bell Curve and Culture of Critique.

Did you read it.

Yes, many parts of it (in 2014), and I've seen Mumkey's videos summarizing some of the stories.
You should also consider that ER might be a very unreliable narrator at times.

Even if a book surrounding the blackpill scientifically was published, it'll be quickly shutted down by leftist academics using cherry-picking and semantics just like it happened to The Bell Curve and Culture of Critique.

Nowadays, yes.
But if it was something that had been out for a while, people would have stronger reasons to take a look at it than The Bell Curve, because it's a subject that "hits too close to home". Lonely men would give it a strong credibility, even if "academics" disagreed. Many other works could take inspiration from it or use it as a reference.

Last edited:
Yes, many parts of it (in 2014), and I've seen Mumkey's videos summarizing some of the stories.
You should also consider that ER might be a very unreliable narrator at times.

Nowadays, yes.
But if it was something that had been out for a while, people would have stronger reasons to take a look at it than The Bell Curve, because it's a subject that "hits too close to home". Many other works could take inspiration from it or use it as a reference.

Unreliable narrator?!
Don't think so, specially when no one has offered an alternative explanation to the events surrounding his life (1992-2014) or at least surrounding the months, years or days before the Day of Retribution happened.

Most men would be lost trying to understand all the technicalities and methodological language been applied, this is why My Twisted World is much more appealing than a pure scientifical compilation surrounding sexual unregulated capitalism.

Yikes man, idk. Have you tried Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen?

Yikes man, idk. Have you tried Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen?

What is it about?

Still, Jane Austen is not an ideological blackpiller like The Supreme Gentleman was.

Unreliable narrator?!
Don't think so, specially when no one has offered an alternative explanation to the events surrounding his life (1992-2014) or at least surrounding the months, years or days before the Day of Retribution happened.

Most men would be lost trying to understand all the technicalities and methodological language been applied, this is why My Twisted World is much more appealing than a pure scientifical compilation surrounding sexual unregulated capitalism.
I didn't say non-scientific content is not relevant, I just think that multiple accounts by multiple people is much more relevant than narrated facts by a single man, check my other post again, I'm not against "storytelling", I just think that we need multiple reports as it would give a stronger credibility.

And ER is a shit example of an Incel, he was rich, picky (seemed to only really like white foids), bluepilled in many regards, and on top of everything was a murderer. It's an admirable fact that he was low inhib and made videos openly talking about his Inceldom, but he used his frustrations and anger in unproductive ways while he could do so much more to give visibility to his problems and our problems in a better light.

If ER had a high Blackpill awareness, it could have saved his life and the lives of people he killed, he knew about the whole Foids-Chads Hypergamy dynamics but couldn't have a rational take about it ,he was angry exactly because he was in denial about the fact that looks are the most important thing thing that matters in hookups/relationships, had he accepted it, he would consider looksmaxxing in order to become a pussy magnet (he potentially could because he wasn't objectively ugly, just not attractive enough), he had daddy's money for it, he could get surgeries and a personal trainer to get a better physique.

Last edited:
Elliot Rodger was right