Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If Native Americans get to have reservations, why can't autists and truecels have reservations?

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
Seriously, the autists need their own community to live in where they can express their culture, perfect their crafts, and sell their work to gift shops just like Native Americans. I think truecels should be given autism-level NEETbux and be allowed on the reservations too, because even if we are NT, we'd still be more at home with the autistic boyos.

What do you guys think?

Yea too bad the government doesn’t care about us

we are at the bottom

I want to tag the resident autists of the forum to get their perspective but I don't want to accidentally bully them.

I have a better idea. Autists should take over the native american reservations(autistic and disabled natives can stay), so they can build an austist utopia.
@Atavistic Autist @VirginAutistManlet

Seriously, the autists need their own community to live in where they can express their culture, perfect their crafts, and sell their work to gift shops just like Native Americans. I think truecels should be given autism-level NEETbux and be allowed on the reservations too, because even if we are NT, we'd still be more at home with the autistic boyos.

What do you guys think?
Why don't you guys do it then? Save up some bucks with other ppl on here, buy some land in the Midwest and be free.

@universallyabhorred

This is a good idea tbh. Their should be living spaces for every type of major disabilities (Wheelchairs get their own city, autist get their own city, etc) This is so they don't have to deal with being mogged 24/7 and can hang out with their own kind. People can visit with permission, but they are not allowed to go out and mog.

I have a better idea. Autists should take over the native american reservations(autistic and disabled natives can stay), so they can build an autist utopia.
@Atavistic Autist @VirginAutistManlet
Based.
They would be terrified from the sight of an autistic motorcycle cavalry approaching on the horizon.

Why don't you guys do it then? Save up some bucks with other ppl on here, buy some land in the Midwest and be free.
Because any money I save up is going to surgerymaxxing.

This is a good idea tbh. Their should be living spaces for every type of major disabilities (Wheelchairs get their own city, autist get their own city, etc) This is so they don't have to deal with being mogged 24/7 and can hang out with their own kind. People can visit with permission, but they are not allowed to go out and mog.
Exactly, big signs that say "MOGGING PROHIBITED" on the outside.

because some native americans are foids, meanwhile we are all men so no one cares about us

Lolicon reservation please. With lolis

True, but instead we can't even life in our mom's basement for free.

Natives killed thousands of US troops and settlers. What have we done?

There's no reservation for my face.

But...

When people see my face they obviously have reservations about me.

I'd love a tax-free reservation.