Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If no one ever @ your username, does that make you a truecel?

Weirdcel

Weirdcel

Banned
-
Your social status is so low even among incels. No one cares to ask for your opinion just like in real life.

Yeah I guess

Online truecel.

It's pretty depressing bcs no one here judges people by their faces

I do judge people jere by their faces. Only if they're >5/10, and it's in a negative light.

I'm hated even amongst other incels. How great my could be.

You need to put yourself out there my friend, make controversial statements crack up some jokes. And if you are decent looking mentalcel post your pictures here. Post more often, and be unique

tfw only alerts are the occasional quotes

people don't even appreciate my long posts ffs.

fuc it's ogre, nobody likes me even on here

tfw that's some facebook tagging shit

The only piece of normal life we can get

It feels bad that even amongst losers like yourself, you aren't relevant enough.

@Panda
It's like 80% of the @s go to 20% of the users.

tfw only alerts are the occasional quotes

people don't even appreciate my long posts ffs.
I know that feel. It's why I quit browsing the BB misc. I had 1 rep point for ever 10 posts.

Being this finicky is why you're a virgin.

Yes. Being incel on an incel website basically makes you a truecel. I feel for you OP, we are just not interesting people

@Weirdcel

No you are not habibi,
i like your posts tbh
YILKqEa0Oole-G7OxIkmjkV9XBU0l4nkduHgzExQwBoQM3Ucdklz6-eDH5GZ-kwOoxI3kV1aF1w9_sVRMJ57YSmELwLDH-kGJdMK9G7My-AeS40gqM6yRzZG17gx8CAKZG2T802aERQCWf2OqLr1iHg=w439-h281-nc

@Weirdcel hypergamy is a universal concept sadly

yeah definitely. i dont have anything to say both here and irl and thats why im incel.

the only thing that usually triggers me enough are the retardcels who think personality cant make you incel. but if not even fellow incels like you its proof it sure as fuck can

It means you're new and therefore not relevant enough.

@fukmylyf I love you bro