Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If one morning you woke up as Chad

T

thelonewanderer

Banned
-
do you think you would forget all about the blackpill and go be a happy bluepilled normie? would you ever bully low tier incel men?

I think I could then be a happy blackpilled Chad by running through hoes and being a heartbreaker

I would never be able to forget my blackpilled knowledge. I know too much

I will never forget. The blackpill left a mark on me

I think I could then be a happy blackpilled Chad by running through hoes and being a heartbreaker
Yes. Same. I’ll never settle with one and I’ll cheat on girls and ruin their relationships and give them trust issues. Since I am chad they will continue to fall for me.

Once you go black, you never go back

I would still be blackpilled and I wouldn’t bully incels because I would know that they are being cheated by the female gender since I was in the same boat.

Would fuck und dump hot cunts, also try to get money and followers by posting my nudes and sexy pics. Why its not stoll blackpill? Cunts are trash, but good looking trash can be used for fucking, and not good looking - for extirting money, and they deserve it for desiring chad

Would literally destroy the lives of many foids. I'll just be the most sadistic chad to ever exist.