Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If personality actually mattered, most foids would be incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
Contrary to what the trannies and whales of IT say, most foids have a terrible personality. Foids where i live are obnoxious, rude, lack basic conversation skills, extremely boring to talk to, have no interests other than fake up, very low IQ and unable to grasp complex subjects.

If any of these foids had to depend on their personalities to get laid, theyd have to go sexless for a really long time. Point is that there is no selective pressure on foids to do anything of value other than fuck good looking men and shit out incels. Nature is completely one-sided in this aspect.

Yeah, men have to dumb themselves down to talk to them, I noticed this in school as well, the friends group I hung out with would have interesting conversations about some esoteric topic when it was just the boys, but as soon as it came to interacting with women it shifted to reality TV and "life experiences" (talking about what they did on the weekend or something like that)

Yeah, men have to dumb themselves down to talk to them, I noticed this in school as well, the friends group I hung out with would have interesting conversations about some esoteric topic when it was just the boys, but as soon as it came to interacting with women it shifted to reality TV and "life experiences" (talking about what they did on the weekend or something like that)
I had similar experiences in HS. Foids always dumb down the collective IQ of any group they infiltrate.

it would completely reverse the situation. foids would be incels for a lifetime and men would have the same ease of access to sex that foids now do.

What is sad is women are too dumb and proud to realize they have low IQ and poor introspection. Then they think they are equal or better then men or can be just as good as men.

What is sad is women are too dumb and proud to realize they have low IQ and poor introspection. Then they think they are equal or better then men or can be just as good as men.
Foids think men are the problem because they get triggered when they hit 35 and they still haven't found a Chad who would commit to them.