Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If personality mattered, no one posting on this forum would "ascend"

• Thread starter Teutonic Knight
  • Start date
Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
If I heard it right, Cuyen "ascended" and got a gilrfriend and that's why he stopped posting here? As did probably numerous other ex-posters here who turned out to be better looking than they thought they were or were fakecels all along.

JFL if incels have a horrible personality, no one from this forum would be able to ascend and get a girlfriend, yet alone the biggest postmaxxer who probably got featured on that retarded "IncelTears" site hundreds of time.

Meanwhile soyboys with good personalities monitoring incel sites are still virgins. JFL.

My personality good, just problematic, and only for very cultured teen girls to appreciate

there are posters on here that admitted to having sex before in the polls JFL. The personality meme is proven wrong just by looking at prisons. JFL if you think prison is mostly full of virgins.

He was 6'1, really makes you think

I'm just curious how do virgins on IncelTears feel now after they probably mocked Cuyen numeroes times saying he'll never get laid with his personality. It turns out they're the ones who can't get laid despite defending m'lady.

Not that I'm defending fakecels, it's just hilarious if you think about it.

Many users here are probably high normie to chadlite.

Many users here are probably high normie to chadlite.

Unfortunately you're probably right. I feel like us virgins are actually in minority here.

Incels.co meeting:

anigif_original-grid-image-11940-1416422599-4.gif

most users here are chads with bad personalities bro

Unfortunately you're probably right. I feel like us virgins are actually in minority here.

Incels.co meeting:

anigif_original-grid-image-11940-1416422599-4.gif

The real problem is not users being good looking or autistic, foids just have too high standards, is like searching for caveman in the modern soy cuck world, but if would be this, so society will colapse with less children not replacing the old people, i actually see much more good looking girls than man, this mean 80/20 rule.

Woman like psychopaths, the problem with autism is because being more hard to approach, but if you are good looking so being extrovert NT or ultra aspie will not matter.

Ugly aspie = Woman disgusted

Chad aspie = Chad running to his mom basement to play with his spinners because have much much woman behind him.

Last edited:
he didnt ascend lol, not yet anyways

Personality is an American meme. I don't see people from other countries falling for that idiocy, except cuckma.

It doesn't. It's a retard cop out. Everyone here is mostly too high inhib to bring out their online meme-personas IRL.

Only physically deformed persons are true incels while the rest are fakecels.

I have a top tier personality, if it mattered I would be slaying

A lot of young users that will eventually get some before they're 25, not slaying at all just having to wait longer with lower success rates than their grandpa & daddy due to empowerment of foids, overpopulation creating too many options, wider access to Chad via internet, gender roles getting fucked up, financial woes, lack of restraint in deviant behaviour, men being turned into pussies by meddling social manipulation starting young, toxic environment fucking up T-levels, foids having damaged kids due to later in life childbearing etc...

If you're over 30 & still a virgin you're a terminal case that will require seeing a prostitute, becoming rich or intervention from others to ascend. You'll never be loved as a person though.

those who ascend aren't incels.
this shit happens because under 20 "incels" are allowed to post here.

If you're over 30 & still a virgin you're a terminal case that will require seeing a prostitute, becoming rich or intervention from others to ascend. You'll never be loved as a person though.

Over for me then.

I hope Cuyen at least has some common decency to come back and tell us how he ascended

I hope Cuyen at least has some common decency to come back and tell us how he ascended

I think he said he will just stop posting and never come back. Which is why I think he ascended. He gave a lot of fakecel vibes anyway.

I think he said he will just stop posting and never come back. Which is why I think he ascended. He gave a lot of fakecel vibes anyway.
Wow what a faggot

Wtf I refuse to believe it. How could someone that posts practically 24/7 and has no experience manage to get a girlfriend?

People get good personality confused with high morals, good personality basically means entertaining. You can have good personality and be a bad person whereas you can have bad personality and be a good moral person. When women speak of personality they mean entertainment not morals

If you don´t have the personality that they want.
Then, you´re right.
I´d rather not be another a lowly nt
peasant.
I am good the way i am.
Thank you very much.

People perceive good personalities based on how good someone looks. That's a basic Blackpill that everyone should be aware of.

How could @Cuyen manage to get a gf? He probably stopped posting for other reasons
because he's being a normie with a circle of friends at university

Women just extrapolate positive traits to handsome guys like confident if they're low inhib or shy and mysterious if they're high inhib. With ugly guys it's overcompensating and loud if low inhib, if high inhib then weird and creepy.

Personality matters for normans - as in don't be obviously autistic and the high inhib folk will get laid less, but for Chadlite and above plus incels and low normans it's over

People get good personality confused with high morals, good personality basically means entertaining. You can have good personality and be a bad person whereas you can have bad personality and be a good moral person. When women speak of personality they mean entertainment not morals
Jestermaxxing?

Because looks > everything.
I mean gambler managed to get laid even though he literally posted 24/7 with multiple accounts. It really makes you think when someone like that can still get laid

How could @Cuyen manage to get a gf? He probably stopped posting for other reasons
If I recall, he stopped posting cuz he said he wanted break from this site as well as is trying to ascend in college

I mean gambler managed to get laid even though he literally posted 24/7 with multiple accounts. It really makes you think when someone like that can still get laid

Half of people here post while their girlfriends suck their dick.

I feel like I'm the only virgin here and everyone else is just in on the prank lol.

He is still incel, he is a virgin. He is working on his life.

My personality used to be excellent, but years of solitude have driven me mad and very cynical.

We're surrounded by fakecels

If I heard it right, Cuyen "ascended" and got a gilrfriend and that's why he stopped posting here? As did probably numerous other ex-posters here who turned out to be better looking than they thought they were or were fakecels all along.

JFL if incels have a horrible personality, no one from this forum would be able to ascend and get a girlfriend, yet alone the biggest postmaxxer who probably got featured on that retarded "IncelTears" site hundreds of time.

Meanwhile soyboys with good personalities monitoring incel sites are still virgins. JFL.
he disappeared one day before the start date of his college and didn't logged in since that day. I think he is just having a good time with his new friends and he probably realized that postmaxxing in an incel forum is quite boring compared to having fun with his friends. Even chad can't ascend within first week of college lmao

Chad can ascend the first hour he walks into college lol.
i think not bro but if he has the capacity to ascend in the first week of college he wouldn't have 36k posts in .co

just fakecel-maxx, brah

My personality good, just problematic, and only for very cultured teen girls to appreciate
Stfu coper lmao
he disappeared one day before the start date of his college and didn't logged in since that day. I think he is just having a good time with his new friends and he probably realized that postmaxxing in an incel forum is quite boring compared to having fun with his friends. Even chad can't ascend within first week of college lmao
Tbf if someone stops posting after first day of college that's a pretty good sign they were a fake cel. Maybe didn't get laid that day but at the very least he got signs that he can ascend and switched to focusing more on looksmaxxxing, trying to get dates, hanging out...

All this talk of college, I think there should be an over 25 rule on this forum

Only physically deformed persons are true incels while the rest are fakecels.
I disagree. Maybe I am not deformed, but...

there are posters on here that admitted to having sex before in the polls JFL. The personality meme is proven wrong just by looking at prisons. JFL if you think prison is mostly full of virgins.

Women LOVE criminals. But it's all about a nice personality teehee