Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If personality mattered, no one posting on this forum would "ascend"

• Thread starter Teutonic Knight
  • Start date
How could @Cuyen manage to get a gf? He probably stopped posting for other reasons
50% of incelco have GFs. unironically even they all larp and that's sad tbh

people with good personality are cucks because the cuck mindset is the only good personality for a beta male in a foids eyes

gas all cucks and foids

I'm not sure about Cuyen ascending or not, but since he's a youngcel I'm going to assume he's caught up with school since summer ended about a month ago. I noticed that Sadness hasn't been posting as of late either. Unless the mods banned these users for ascending or larping, I'm not going to make assumptions that they ascended, however if evidence comes forth that users such as these has ascended, then I'm willing to eat my words.

I have recessed personality

If I heard it right, Cuyen "ascended" and got a gilrfriend and that's why he stopped posting here?
I hope Cuyen at least has some common decency to come back and tell us how he ascended
How could @Cuyen manage to get a gf? He probably stopped posting for other reasons

I'm not sure about Cuyen ascending or not,
All this talk of college, I think there should be an over 25 rule on this forum
i think not bro but if he has the capacity to ascend in the first week of college he wouldn't have 36k posts in .co

He must've not even tried tbh.

A lot of young users that will eventually get some before they're 25, not slaying at all just having to wait longer with lower success

Perhaps if you lurked the forum more you'd know why he has been AFK:

I disagree. Maybe I am not deformed, but...
Cope. Only deformed people are ugly. The real ugly people you see on internet or even in real life have some degree of deformity. An ugly guy without deformity is very very uncommon and can easily be improved by looksmaxxing, though it does not mean he'd become chad but tolerable, while deformed one will not unless one does an expensive surgery which even does not guarantee. You're all just below average looking guy not ugly because it requires deformities to make you truly ugly.

Last edited:
Anyone who actually has any hope of ascending shouldn't be near an incel forum, this forum should be for men over 25 who have zero chance. I'll still be here in 20 years whilst most will be betabuxing

Are you retarded? A while ago I posted and said Im not ascended yet but working on it.

The real problem is not users being good looking or autistic, foids just have too high standards, is like searching for caveman in the modern soy cuck world, but if would be this, so society will colapse with less children not replacing the old people, i actually see much more good looking girls than man, this mean 80/20 rule.
If foids could control their hypergamy half of incels wouldn't exist

Cuck logic is selfdefeating

Cope. Only deformed people are ugly. The real ugly people you see on internet or even in real life have some degree of deformity. An ugly guy without deformity is very very uncommon and can easily be improved by looksmaxxing, though it does not mean he'd become chad but tolerable, while deformed one will not unless one does an expensive surgery which even does not guarantee. You're all just below average looking guy not ugly because it requires deformities to make you truly ugly.
Let me rephrase. If I am not deformed, but I am wizard, am I fakecel to you?

I have the personality of a slightly mentally I'll chad who makes women laugh and doesn't treat them like shit.
I personality mog all chads I've ever met,by a big margin.

P E R S O N A L I T Y I S P U A C O P E

I had a great personality when I was bluepilled. Guess where that got me?

I feel like I'm surrounded (think Rorkes Drift/Hill 3234) by 99.99999% of fakecel larpers & I'm one of the 0.000001% of genuine truest of the true cels here. FML.

id say a general majority of incels have a good personality. I mean if you were to go on braincels (RIP) you'd see dozens of funny memes and witty comments because incels are generally funnier.

I think it comes from the need to develop a sense of humor to attract a mate (not that it really matters) to try and overcome their facial and height problems.

A lot of young users that will eventually get some before they're 25, not slaying at all just having to wait longer with lower success rates than their grandpa & daddy due to empowerment of foids, overpopulation creating too many options, wider access to Chad via internet, gender roles getting fucked up, financial woes, lack of restraint in deviant behaviour, men being turned into pussies by meddling social manipulation starting young, toxic environment fucking up T-levels, foids having damaged kids due to later in life childbearing etc...

If you're over 30 & still a virgin you're a terminal case that will require seeing a prostitute, becoming rich or intervention from others to ascend. You'll never be loved as a person though.
I agree 100%.

Blackpill personality probably takes a back seat when a guy manages to enter a relationship.

Our chadcels

My personality is at the bottom of an alcohol container.

If I heard it right, Cuyen "ascended" and got a gilrfriend and that's why he stopped posting here? As did probably numerous other ex-posters here who turned out to be better looking than they thought they were or were fakecels all along.

JFL if incels have a horrible personality, no one from this forum would be able to ascend and get a girlfriend, yet alone the biggest postmaxxer who probably got featured on that retarded "IncelTears" site hundreds of time.

Meanwhile soyboys with good personalities monitoring incel sites are still virgins. JFL.
I like your posts, Keep posting man. You’re bringing good content here.