Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If personality mattered, we would be drowning in pussy

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
Whenever I meet a chad, I know what to expect. There is no suprises. There is no anything. He's just another faceless bluepilled slayer with a fabricated way of walking, talking, living basically. When you meet one chad, you have met them all.

On this forum, I have met some of the most unique people in my life. I'm not even joking. Every single one of you is unique in his own way.

We, incels, have that "personality" that cucked society always tells us that it "matters". We have it, yet we are alone and will die alone if we don't ascend by some miracle, which is high unlikely.

And that's why personality doesn't matter in the slightest.

This reminds me of one of catfishmans videos where he told some foid he had a 10/10 personality. JFL

This reminds me of one of catfishmans videos where he told some foid he had a 10/10 personality. JFL
That truecel on your avi could probably snort the entire stock of Escobar's cocaine at once.

I agree for most users.
But there are exceptions.

Chad will never be creepy theory
"Hes so bad and misogynist, ill change him with love"
"Hes so shy and femenine, so cute"
"He is a cunt but i know he is nice inside :)"

I have the best personality. I tip me hat for m'lady, i am a supreme gentleman, i hold doors open for women of all ages, i spend all my money on women

I WONDER WHY I CAN'T FIND A WOMAN WHO WILL GET WITH ME. IT TOTALLY ISN'T CAUSE THEY REALISE I OFFER UP EVERYTHING I HAVE TO OFFER WITHOUT EVEN THINKING ABOUT GETTING ANYTHING IN RETURN

"I CAN CHANGE HIM"

yes bro i laugh at my own jokes when i talk to myself

>inb4 he tells me that I am an exception :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
No man. I'm sure satanism, Adolf Hitler quotes and edgy comments about rape and murder are exactly the personality traits jb girls are looking for. :feelswhat:

No man. I'm sure satanism, Adolf Hitler quotes and edgy comments about rape and murder are exactly the personality traits jb girls are looking for. :feelswhat:
Well thank you on your kind words, good sir. I am sure that both of us will find suitable women for ourselves with the help our our finely crafted personality. :feelsmage:

Whenever I meet a chad, I know what to expect. There is no suprises. There is no anything. He's just another faceless bluepilled slayer with a fabricated way of walking, talking, living basically. When you meet one chad, you have met them all.

On this forum, I have met some of the most unique people in my life. I'm not even joking. Every single one of you is unique in his own way.

We, incels, have that "personality" that cucked society always tells us that it "matters". We have it, yet we are alone and will die alone if we don't ascend by some miracle, which is high unlikely.

And that's why personality doesn't matter in the slightest.
High IQ.

These Chads are a dime a dozen yet they can effortlessly slay. Here you have the likes of uninstall, a genuinely intriguing and admirable character who displayed incredible resilience to complete his 1,000 approach mission...and got nothing but rejection and hurt in return. In fact, any of us who have approached en masse have no doubt encountered similar results.

It's a fucked up world.

High IQ.

These Chads are a dime a dozen yet they can effortlessly slay. Here you have the likes of uninstall, a genuinely intriguing and admirable character who displayed incredible resilience to complete his 1,000 approach mission...and got nothing but rejection and hurt in return. In fact, any of us who have approached en masse have no doubt encountered similar results.

It's a fucked up world.
True. I sometimes wonder how foids don't get tired of the same off the mill types of men.

This is absolutely true 100%.

RIP OP what happened to him tbh

Personality matters when you're good looking, but if you're ugly it doesn't

To women, good personality = looks.
We can change our personality as much as possible but we will still have a bad personality according to women

1000% per sen trut

i wish it mattered