Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If Personality Really Is The Most Important Thing to women then we might as well go for the best looking girls right?

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
Seriously the whole personality is what counts thing is a complete joke in general. When people say that, they are not referring to a guy being a nice well to do, well educated guy, they are talking about guys who are either complete bullying scumbags or big headed social butterflies who are either high status or comedians. In those cases personality can make a difference but even in those cases looks still come into play to an extent.

But if girls really are attracted to personality more than looks why should I be putting so much effort in applying my personality to such a huge extent to only get an average or ugly girl who looks worse than me anyway? I mean seriously if I'm gonna apply myself like that why not actually aim high the way fucking women do?

So does society and these entitled cunts think that I'm supposed to become some massive extrovert or comedian or thuggish scumbag just to convince some girl who looks way worse than me anyway to look past MY LOOKS to get with me???

Personally I'd rather play red dead every evening like I am doing now and jerk off to 9s and 10s than waste hours/days/months of my life verbally bargaining with some cunt that nobody would be attracted to anyway trying to convince her that I'm worth her time.

personality and looks are mostly the same thing. think about it.

facial surgery or rope.

Females have horrible personalities, and majority of them also physically ugly. Waste of oxygen they are

Personally I'd rather play red dead every evening like I am doing now and jerk off to 9s and 10s than waste hours/days/months of my life verbally bargaining with some cunt that nobody would be attracted to anyway trying to convince her that I'm worth her time.
High iq, women these days, are really not worth the afford, which is required to win them over. They're mostly, entitled pieces of shits, they're low qualitie people, without any positive personality traits.

personality and looks are mostly the same thing. think about it.

facial surgery or rope.
Females have horrible personalities, and majority of them also physically ugly. Waste of oxygen they are
High iq, women these days, are really not worth the afford, which is required to win them over. They're mostly, entitled pieces of shits, they're low qualitie people, without any positive personality traits.
Can always count on people speaking sense when I come here.

In real life the advice I get is:-

• It's your lack of confidence
  • It's not your looks
  • It's the vibes you are giving off

I always ask myself that. If personality is the only thing that matters then I'll just go for the 10/10s. I should have the same chances with them than with a 0/10

If personality was more important than looks, then why do people accuse us for wanting girls out of our league?

Out of our league based on what?

Idk about u guys, but I think there's a strong chance they meant looks

If personality was more important than looks, then why do people accuse us for wanting girls out of our league?

Out of our league based on what?

Idk about u guys, but I think there's a strong chance they meant looks

no bro, they know your personality and how you act in real life based on a few online shitposts