Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious if rape victims can never heal and their life is ruined, maybe should they just rope? but life gets better!!!1

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
why is it that society teaches us that rape victims are ruined for life and never heal and forever live in misery and horror 24/7 and never experience any joy again, but then if a rape victim threatens to rope (i think only 30% of rape victims contemplate suicide), they say "don't rope it always gets better"?

like wtf. this is hypocrisy. if being raped is really worse than death, and thus death is preferable, aren't you implying rape victims should rope, but then society teaches them don't rope because it gets better?

so, if the rape victim doesn't plan to rope, they're ruined for life? but if they plan on roping, it gets better?

@JosefMengelecel thoughts?

How come we're expected to just go out, be confident, get over our youth etc., but when a woman has had a dick in an organ literally designed to receive dicks, somehow her life is ruined forever?

I'd like to be raped by a foid tbh
I'd be like "ooh noo:feelshehe:"

Didn't you make this thread already or am I remembering it wrong

I don't get why rape "victims" become so miserable, i mean it's just another dick and you take dicks on a daily basis, get over it.
Yes. I an convinced being forced to loneliness, solitude and sexlessness for decades with no hope is worse than many rapes

I don't get why rape "victims" become so miserable, i mean it's just another dick and you take dicks on a daily basis, get over it.
Yeah whats infinity plus one am i right

It's only rape if it's a sub-8 dick tbh.

I'd imagine that fucking a sub-8 man for a foid is the equivalent of eating a bucket of fermented shit and rotten tampons. Not sure I'd ever recover from such a bucket ngl

Yeah whats infinity plus one am i right
lol nowadays they take so much cock, they have no time to be raped. They would just call rape upon one of the cocks they guzzled on

How come we're expected to just go out, be confident, get over our youth etc., but when a woman has had a dick in an organ literally designed to receive dicks, somehow her life is ruined forever?
I wish a foid would run up on me and slide her vagina on my dick. Would make my damn day that’s for sure

I wish a foid would run up on me and slide her vagina on my dick. Would make my damn day that’s for sure
I also wish I could magically grow wings and fly to Mars but you gotta be realistic, man.

I also wish I could magically grow wings and fly to Mars but you gotta be realistic, man.
Yeah I know I’m saying what I said in relation to how foids react to “rape” vs how a man would.

I think there is a larger problem here regarding society as a whole.

It thinks every single sort of trauma and problem can be pulled through, that nothing is traumatizing enough that it can permanently impair you mentally. The flawed belief that 'life can always get better, you just have to keep living and try'. This substracts from the responsibility the society as a whole has over its people and adds it to them, technically blaming them for not being able to get over it. One of the most relevant examples of this is the overall situation of the ugly man.

As a note, rape isn't an example here, even though the principle also gets applied. In this case it usually IS the fault of the female for a variety of stastically proven reasons, such as over 80% of rapes being done by an intimate partner, deliberately wearing clothing that is too revealing, acting like a whore, broken personality detectors etc.

over 80% of rapes being done by an intimate partner, deliberately wearing clothing that is too revealing, acting like a whore, broken personality detectors etc.
citation?

citation?

'Approximately 90% of those who are raped know the perpetrator prior to the offence'

'Where Assaults Typically Occur
55% at or near the victim’s home'
(so half of them are basically at home, they happened with someone the foid trusted to be in her home)

'Common Activities Before an Assault

48% sleeping or performing another activity at home'
(half again, whoring around with their partner or just doing normal shit around this dangerous person, broken personality detector)

'Relationship between attacker and victim

An examination of the relationship between the victim and his or her attacker indicates the following:

Current or former intimate partner : 26%
Another relative : 7%
Friend or acquaintance : 38%
Stranger : 26%'
(so about 75% of rapes are done by people the foid already knew, already had in her life, people that she didn't keep away from because YET AGAIN the personality detector they pray themselves with malfunctioned).

TL DR Women are wonderful.

Last edited:
BASED :blackpill:

'Approximately 90% of those who are raped know the perpetrator prior to the offence'

'Where Assaults Typically Occur
55% at or near the victim’s home'
(so half of them are basically at home, they happened with someone the foid trusted to be in her home)

'Common Activities Before an Assault

48% sleeping or performing another activity at home'
(half again, whoring around with their partner or just doing normal shit around this dangerous person, broken personality detector)

'Relationship between attacker and victim

An examination of the relationship between the victim and his or her attacker indicates the following:

Current or former intimate partner : 26%
Another relative : 7%
Friend or acquaintance : 38%
Stranger : 26%'
(so about 75% of rapes are done by people the foid already knew, already had in her life, people that she didn't keep away from because YET AGAIN the personality detector they pray themselves with malfunctioned).

TL DR Women are wonderful.
only 26% is intimate partner not 80%

only 26% is intimate partner not 80%
Its still about 75% someone they knew and were acquainted with and had around in their life voluntarily, indicating a broken personality detector.

I admit I overdid it with the 80% on intimate partners, but its still almost 75% people she kept around.

Its still about 75% someone they knew and were acquainted with and had around in their life voluntarily, indicating a broken personality detector.

I admit I overdid it with the 80% on intimate partners, but its still almost 75% people she kept around.
stranger danger is a myth

It just baffles me when I see that. If rape truly is much worse than death then they should just kill themselves to end the suffering. But society tells them not to do it therefore implying it’s not that bad. They really can’t make up their minds. Rape victims should just rope if they think it’s that bad

It just baffles me when I see that. If rape truly is much worse than death then they should just kill themselves to end the suffering. But society tells them not to do it therefore implying it’s not that bad. They really can’t make up their minds. Rape victims should just rope if they think it’s that bad
yep, i guess it's because its offensive to encourage suicide but offensive to say rape victims can heal, but its all contradictions

yep, i guess it's because its offensive to encourage suicide but offensive to say rape victims can heal, but its all contradictions
Yeah they really can’t make up their mind with this one. They should rope if they are traumatized but then society tells them not to and to live with the pain. This is societies hypocrisy at its finest

Yeah they really can’t make up their mind with this one. They should rope if they are traumatized but then society tells them not to and to live with the pain. This is societies hypocrisy at its finest
did you know feminists used to think rape victims CAN heal?

did you know feminists used to think rape victims CAN heal?
Jfl so they implied that rape isn’t that bad. Even they don’t know what they want

Jfl so they implied that rape isn’t that bad. Even they don’t know what they want
and also feminsits hate on toxic masculinity but if you act "too masculine" they accuse you of having fragile masculniity

and also feminsits hate on toxic masculinity but if you act "too masculine" they accuse you of having fragile masculniity
To them if you are one thing then you become the opposite. Foid logic in a nutshell

To them if you are one thing then you become the opposite. Foid logic in a nutshell
If refusibg to do girl things is “fragile masculinity” because you want to be seen as masculine, then wouldn’t doing girly things out of fear of being accused of fragile masculinity be fragile masculinity?

If refusibg to do girl things is “fragile masculinity” because you want to be seen as masculine, then wouldn’t doing girly things out of fear of being accused of fragile masculinity be fragile masculinity?
It would. If you do foid things out of fear of having fragile masculinity then you do. Refusing to do foid things is normal as foids are just brain dead holes who can’t think for themselves

It would. If you do foid things out of fear of having fragile masculinity then you do. Refusing to do foid things is normal as foids are just brain dead holes who can’t think for themselves
It’s like they’re saying in order to be as manly as possible you have to be a little girly. I guess in order to be as evil as possible you have to do good deeds

It’s like they’re saying in order to be as manly as possible you have to be a little girly. I guess in order to be as evil as possible you have to do good deeds
Just do the exact opposite of what you want to be theory

I think there is a larger problem here regarding society as a whole.

It thinks every single sort of trauma and problem can be pulled through, that nothing is traumatizing enough that it can permanently impair you mentally. The flawed belief that 'life can always get better, you just have to keep living and try'. This substracts from the responsibility the society as a whole has over its people and adds it to them, technically blaming them for not being able to get over it. One of the most relevant examples of this is the overall situation of the ugly man.

As a note, rape isn't an example here, even though the principle also gets applied. In this case it usually IS the fault of the female for a variety of stastically proven reasons, such as over 80% of rapes being done by an intimate partner, deliberately wearing clothing that is too revealing, acting like a whore, broken personality detectors etc.

Stratospherically high IQ post.

Also IT think we’re immature yet they are the ones mocking people online all day
Yeah many of us actually have jobs or go to school. They are the ones that are actually NEETs who screenshot us all day

Wow he uses dicklet as an insult. Guys who use the “small penis” insult are more likely to have small dicks in my opinion. Also, if you teach rape victims they never can experience joy again, how is there “hope”.

also 30% isn’t a very high percentage I mean sure it’s high compared to the general population but that means 70% of rape victims don’t contemplate suicide. In fact trannies are more likely to be suicidal.

only 13% of rape victims attempt suicide. 33% have thought about suicide. Trannies are significantly more likely to attempt suicide.

More than one in four (27 per cent) trans young people have attempted to commit suicide and nine in ten (89 per cent) have thought about it. 72 per cent have self-harmed at least once
Yeah many of us actually have jobs or go to school. They are the ones that are actually NEETs who screenshot us all day
Most IT members are incels in denial