Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel If rednecks and blacks are into masculinity, then what do women seek in behavior besides looks from men?

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★
Behavior with women is vastly characterized by appearance.
If an ugly guy is acting geeky it's cringe. If a good looking guy is acting geeky it's silly, funny, nonserious, lightful, etc.
Women are simply drawn to the materialism of genetics, and justify anything to access it.
The luxuriance of power is what they're after.
But often the hierarchy of which aspects garner power usually stems from the uncommon hierarchal resources, and then the typically expected of.

For example the sculpt/ refinement value of a good nose, blue eyes, good face, good body, etc. exceeds many expected of traits like good manners, personality, etc.
It can counterbalance a lot of autism. But not all of it. An extreme amount of it can exceed an extreme amount of being good looking.
Of course they want a good momentum of power. They will only reject a 7/10+ if he's autistic.

Women don't seek behaviors imo. They seek a type of being. And a lot of the halo of looks will compensate for even the lowest behaviors. But eventually the behaviors need to pick up speed as halo will diminish when the flaws of one's lifestyle, persona will come out. But the better the looks the more time it will take for the personality detriment juxtaposition over looks to take place.
IMO women want masculinity, but they want the right kind of identity.
They want more of all for men to know their role, which means they actually want insecurity/ non confidence from most guys, and to only reserve confidence for men who have legitimate chance to get laid.

Women don't seek behaviors imo. They seek a type of being.
Behaviours : the way in which one acts or conducts oneself, especially towards others.
Being : the nature and essence of a person.

isn't a person's being responsible for his Behaviours therfore making women seek the same thing you claim they don't seek ?

Behaviours : the way in which one acts or conducts oneself, especially towards others.
Being : the nature and essence of a person.

isn't a person's being responsible for his Behaviours therfore making women seek the same thing you claim they don't seek ?
No. Because being in this case is referring to a female's concept of what a being is.
And women will want the being of a person who fits altogether into something of hierarchy luxuriance.
If someone's true being brings them to be a compensator, then a female will reject it.

If you're talking about the thing they don't seek as a person's inner nature, then you're mistaken. They don't seek that. They seek it in chad's light. But they're willing otn ot care baout inner nature for cahd appearance. Noncommon aspects (good looks) exceed expected of aspects (being confident, intelligent, etc.)

I knew a lot of country chads at my high school that were the most brain dead, barbaric, shitty people, however it never stopped them from easily getting laid, and having foids drool over them despite knowing their personal traits. The halo effect is real looks can excuse any questionable act you commit if people like the way your face looks.

Behavior is completely irrelevant if your looks do most of the talking. Most black and country/ redneck foids are low IQ anyways so they are incapable of understanding their own actions anyways. There's nothing you can say to rewrite the way their chicken brains are programmed to behave.

I knew a lot of country chads at my high school that were the most brain dead, barbaric, shitty people, however it never stopped them from easily getting laid, and having foids drool over them despite knowing their personal traits. The halo effect is real looks can excuse any questionable act you commit if people like the way your face looks.

Behavior is completely irrelevant if your looks do most of the talking. Most black and country/ redneck foids are low IQ anyways so they are incapable of understanding their own actions anyways. There's nothing you can say to rewrite the way their chicken brains are programmed to behave.
Do you think they're proud of whatever self awareness they have of being dumb pieces of shit? I think they are. They prefer manliness over intelligence. My hick uncle only liked science fantasy like the hulk, orcs from wow, orcs from lotr,

Do you think they're proud of whatever self awareness they have of being dumb pieces of shit? I think they are. They prefer manliness over intelligence. My hick uncle only liked science fantasy like the hulk, orcs from wow, orcs from lotr,
yes hick/ country culture takes pride in ignorance and masculinity, especially in some southern states where I live. People make competitions on who can be the most incompetent and manly when it comes to social achievements. It's the most primitive kind of mindset anyone can have, whether its displaying how alpha they are on social media, school, or social settings like parties,bars,clubs etc the southern chad hick or stacy will only focus on physical attributes and willingness to see who's the bigger man and nothing else.

It's like they all laugh about how stupid they are, or what dumb things they can do and if they can get away with it. It's like the meme " hold my beer and watch this" like they proceed to do something uncalled for just because they can get away with it because of their superior looks.

These typical antics are what chad and stacy will thrive off of because they know that they looks will excuse an mental or personal flaw they have. No to make a generalization that everyone is like this but the vast majority have this type of mind set.

yes hick/ country culture takes pride in ignorance and masculinity, especially in some southern states where I live. People make competitions on who can be the most incompetent and manly when it comes to social achievements. It's the most primitive kind of mindset anyone can have, whether its displaying how alpha they are on social media, school, or social settings like parties,bars,clubs etc the southern chad hick or stacy will only focus on physical attributes and willingness to see who's the bigger man and nothing else.

It's like they all laugh about how stupid they are, or what dumb things they can do and if they can get away with it. It's like the meme " hold my beer and watch this" like they proceed to do something uncalled for just because they can get away with it because of their superior looks.

These typical antics are what chad and stacy will thrive off of because they know that they looks will excuse an mental or personal flaw they have. No to make a generalization that everyone is like this but the vast majority have this type of mind set.
The vast majority is the most important, rather than the absolute
Because it makes the mass tendency, the standard variation, and you can discern that with that and the standard deviation
Do hicks act this way worse than blacks? Or do blacks act this way worse than Hicks?
And incompetence in terms of what? I mean they are proof that there is just a looks based culture, just look at them and see how superficial and primal they are
But what kind of incompetence? Do they love to be people who do not have the surgical mindset at all?
Like they would rather be barbaric brutes than to be anything with class refinement like a martial artist
My dad was born small in this kind of bullshit culture so basically everything he lives in is like trying to catch up to fuckers like hicks
You can’t argue with people who want to be incompetent

Last edited:
The vast majority is the most important, rather than the absolute
Because it makes the mass tendency, the standard variation, and you can discern that with that and the standard deviation
Do hicks act this way worse than blacks? Or do blacks act this way worse than Hicks?
And incompetence in terms of what? I mean they are proof that there is just a looks based culture, just look at them and see how superficial and primal they are
But what kind of incompetence? Do they love to be people who do not have the surgical mindset at all?
Like they would rather be barbaric brutes than to be anything with class refinement like a martial artist
My dad was born small in this kind of bullshit culture so basically everything he lives in is like trying to catch up to fuckers like hicks
You can’t argue with people who want to be incompetent
yes the majority of black culture is similar to this but in a few different aspects which I'd rather no go into because it would take to long to explain. It's subjective to say if black behavior is worse than hick behavior but I would say they both have their flaws. But if anything I'd like to refrain from associating myself from either groups blacks are ignorant in one way, hicks in another way.

yes the majority of black culture is similar to this but in a few different aspects which I'd rather no go into because it would take to long to explain. It's subjective to say if black behavior is worse than hick behavior but I would say they both have their flaws. But if anything I'd like to refrain from associating myself from either groups blacks are ignorant in one way, hicks in another way.
You can explain at length here
You can keep talking.
I would enjoy to know what you think is very different in terms of their cultures
And everything is subjective don’t even think that I don’t know that,
So in what way do you think in your subjective opinion it would be worse, that hick culture is worse?

Last edited: