Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious if Satan exists

needsolution

needsolution

Visionary
★★★★★
then i'd like to trade my soul for good life and good looks, height, frame and money

He does, can´t you see his face on screen ?
MOTHERFUCKER

i wouldnt do that for an eternity in hell

then i'd like to trade my soul for good life and good looks, height, frame and money

I would do it as well, also I would want to have a driver licence as well.

ohh yeah i forgot about driver license

Seriously, life is not worth it as a man here if you are not in the top percentage or at least normal. Imagine having at least a normal life.

dont u will only get it temp. :feelstrash:

Seriously, life is not worth it as a man here if you are not in the top percentage or at least normal. Imagine having at least a normal life.
i would sign pact with Satan to get good life without moment of thinking

faustmaxxing is legit

580842147.jpg

>implying you don't have chad looks already
ok @chadsolution

Satan incarnate in the flesh.

Idk man. But there are indeed folk rituals involving demons here in my place that can make you irresistible to the girl you want. But too dangerous to perform

Idk man. But there are indeed folk rituals involving demons here in my place that can make you irresistible to the girl you want. But too dangerous to perform
i would

The consequences include you getting haunted by a gruesome looking entity/entities tbh. And I know one of the rituals is hard to perform. It involves you clearing your mind, no eating, sleeping, drinking, and go to toilet for 24-72 hours locking yourself in your room in darkness, while repeating the spell over and over again. Legend says you could see or hear ghosts as you do it

The consequences include you getting haunted by a gruesome looking entity/entities tbh. And I know one of the rituals is hard to perform. It involves you clearing your mind, no eating, sleeping, drinking, and go to toilet for 24-72 hours locking yourself in your room in darkness, while repeating the spell over and over again. Legend says you could see or hear ghosts as you do it
cool :whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels:

Look up Mara in Buddhism, that's Buddhisms version of Satan. He is a tempter, tries to get humanity stuck on vices and trapped in the world.

Buddhism to me escaping the world, you keep reincarnating back to the world or this aeon of the world with its heaven and hells and you want to get out of this ditch.

I think Christianity is similar to with Jesus showing people the way out of the world instead of getting ensnared by its lures.

Verse 57: Mara cannot find the path taken by those who are endowed with virtue, who live mindfully and have been freed from moral defilements by Right Knowledge.1
1 John 2:15-17 King James Version (KJV)
15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.