Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If Satan was real would you sell your soul to him for wealth & lots of JB pussy

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
Would you sell your soul to Satan in return for $100 million USD and unlimited prime, JB pussy?

Nope, you'll just get bored and depressed after you realise none of that will make anyone love you.

I would sell my soul for the ability to drive.

maybe. but probably not as of now. but past me would do it

Satan is real (look at the state of the world), I wouldn't sell my soul for a JB.

Foids are nothing but holes to me.

probably not

Are you retarded? If Satan and souls are real, materialistic posessions and mortal pleasures of our lives are meaningless compared to spiritual life and afterlife.

How can I contact him?
JFL, why would I know?

Someone made a thread here on them trying to summon demons to grant them a gf and I haven't seen them post since...

Are you retarded? If Satan and souls are real, materialistic posessions and mortal pleasures of our lives are meaningless compared to spiritual life and afterlife.
This.

Actually putting the value of a foid above your own life is pathetic.

Someone made a thread here on them trying to summon demons to grant them a gf and I haven't seen them post since...

This sounds more like creating a tulpa to me. I want the real deal, real power.

I also want to know

Perhaps I have to visit some freemason gathering and ask them about real magic and rituals.

Nope, you'll just get bored and depressed after you realise none of that will make anyone love you.
Brutal Ngl .

If Satan exists I wouldn't even sell my soul to that fool for a billion years of materialistic possessions and hot girls, despite it being tempting I'd rather stay on God's side if hes real cuz God is cool and evil drools

B)

Nope , I would sell my soul to him to make me looks like Chico instead.

I prefer milfs but yeah

I would sell my soul to Satan only if he makes me an immortal 8'0" tall Giga-chad with maxed out social skills and a 10-inch dick.

Fuck yeah, he seems better than god with all that forgive your enemies shit

Would you sell your soul to Satan in return for $100 million USD and unlimited prime, JB pussy?
sure what’s the catch tho i’m curious. ready for whatever shit as long as it’s not gay

I don’t know tbh

Call your local synagogue.

19262.jpg

Tell moishe to give back the stolen foreskins. Also, ask for Herschel and tell him to stop raising interest rates on loans and raising rent.

Your soul cannot be sold. It belongs to God and will return to Him upon your death. Your existence in this 3-space physical realm is a lease of your soul for this slice of reality. When all of the souls have returned (the world ends, humanity goes extinct, the universe and our reality implodes) He'll decide what to do with your soul (heaven or hell, that sort of thing).

The "fallen angel" (he's not an angel, different being) is a deceiver. He despises humanity, because we're the crown of conscious creation (sorry, alien copers, there is no other intelligent life, other than the type of being that satan is, and we're smarter than they are). He despises us because we're able to do what he did in mere decades what it took him eons: to reach the pinnacle of closeness with the divine. This is ultimately why we were created. For your soul to leave you while you're in this state means the eternal experience of your soul will be pure bliss. This is the true purpose of religion - to prepare your consciousness in a such a way so that once you die, your soul will be at bliss and peace afterward. We have the ability, should we so choose, to be as close to God as we like. But we have to choose. The angels were created to be close to God. They don't have a choice in the matter, they're divinely compelled.

Satan's ultimate goal (stemming from his hatred and jealousy) is to work towards having your soul leave your body in a state that is as far away from God as possible. This is why his corruptions focus on the material and the ephemeral. The corruption of the world that we see today with the lack of morals, the predominance of disbelief (atheism), the focus on power, wealth and material possessions, and the extreme levels of selfishness and narcissism is an on-going Luciferian project which began since the first human took his first breath. Lucifer (even this name is a deception) has been corrupting and recruiting men to be his agents on earth since before the time of the Babylonians and ancient Egyptians. Today they're known as the Illuminati. They worship Lucifer and have been deceived to believe that he's on their side (he has no real power, other than the space-time parlor tricks that are as natural to his species as walking is to you and I). They were the original sorcerers, sorcereresses, witches, and warlocks.

When you attempt a magic ritual to contact Lucifer or one of his representatives what you're doing, in essence, is debasing and humiliating yourself. The creature asks you to do some depraved, despicable, degenerate act that includes, but is not limited to, human sacrifice, animal sacrifice, drinking menstrual blood, drinking piss and/or semen, wallowing in feces and garbage, committing incest, and other acts that are as bad or worse. Why do they make these requests? What do they get out of it? They receive pleasure from knowing that you're a whore who will do anything for them, for beings who have a lesser station than you. Once they're convinced that you've truly rejected God, they'll know that you've forfeited your soul and severed its connection to the divine. Then, and only then, will they do what you ask. They can't change you physically (that's impossible, boyo), but they'll contact their human agents to do favors for you.

This is what happens when you use books of magic. You lose so much and gain nothing. It's the ultimate losing proposition. It's a special kind of stupid, since it requires you to accept that God exists, then consciously reject your creator to serve and please a created thing.

tl;dr
-Your soul can't be sold.
-Magic won't help you.
-It's over.

Yes, but not for pussy. I would sell my soul to have my surgerymaxxing covered.

If there are any millionaires reading this, I would chop my penis off on livestream for $80,000. Face is more important than the ability to have sex.

Just read the comments on that video. All the foids worshipping that Chad is due to his height is the reason I want to be 8'0".

Fuck yeah satan's a cool nigga and my soul aint worth shit

Without a doubt yes

I'd sell my soul to Satan if I become immortal and achieve success in whatever things I want to.

Ahh, the Key of Solomon. Should I summon all 72 demons?

There are a lot of systems. You need to study and practice a lot tbh, it's not so easy. I would recommend the work from Franz Bardon, you will not summon demons but stronger entities.

Ill
sell my soak my a McDonald chicken burger

I’d never risk the hereafter to live a nice temporary life here. It really is a no brainer. If Satan is real, all those celebs and elites are in big trouble. I’m just coping tho :feelsbadman:

Just read the comments on that video. All the foids worshipping that Chad is due to his height is the reason I want to be 8'0".
Height merely amplifies face, physique and personality

I would recommend the work from Franz Bardon, you will not summon demons but stronger entities.

Ehh, I already know him. A couple of years ago I started to read Initiation to Hermetics. I kinda lost interest though. To me this all sounds more like to create a tulpa in the first place. Perhaps real magic might be something similar to that. If plenty of people believe in something, then it might exist to some degree. This is why the old gods do not really work anymore. They have been most likely hijacked by a foreign force.

Ehh, I already know him. A couple of years ago I started to read Initiation to Hermetics. I kinda lost interest though. To me this all sounds more like to create a tulpa in the first place. Perhaps real magic might be something similar to that. If plenty of people believe in something, then it might exist to some degree. This is why the old gods do not really work anymore. They have been most likely hijacked by a foreign force.
real magic is shit. it's very luck heavy. luck is required for so much it's insane