Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If Satan was real would you sell your soul to him for wealth & lots of JB pussy

real magic is shit. it's very luck heavy. luck is required for so much it's insane

There was this one time in WoW. First I went to The Eye and I got Ashes of Al'ar. Then directly afterwards I went to Icecrown Cidatel and I got Invincible. What do you say to that kind of luck?

Then hell would be real too and no pussy or amount of money is worth an eternity of suffering.

There was this one time in WoW. First I went to The Eye and I got Ashes of Al'ar. Then directly afterwards I went to Icecrown Cidatel and I got Invincible. What do you say to that kind of luck?
that's extremely lucky. same thing applies in life. I have done lots of this occult shit. most of it is too inconsistent. u may get some early success but when you try hard or do shit that actually mattetd you end failing.

that's extremely lucky. same thing applies in life. I have done lots of this occult shit. most of it is too inconsistent. u may get some early success but when you try hard or do shit that actually mattetd you end failing.

I will max out my luck state by listening to this soundtrack to invoke demonic beings:

Are you retarded? If Satan and souls are real, materialistic posessions and mortal pleasures of our lives are meaningless compared to spiritual life and afterlife.

Then hell would be real too and no pussy or amount of money is worth an eternity of suffering.
They say that Jay Z "sold his soul to Satan" and he's worth about half a billion dollars or close to it. For that amount of money, the price is right.

Yes. I’m already in hell anyway

what is even the point then after
I'm severely ugly, surgerymaxxing isn't about getting laid for me, it's about not committing suicide. I can live without sex but I'd rather die than live with this disabled looking face for the rest of my life. Not having a dick would be worth not crying on a dirty bathroom floor until I vomit and start punching walls half the time when I my special needs inbred face in the mirror. I'd chop my dick off to fix my facial asymmetry and even my left arm.

Are you retarded? If Satan and souls are real, materialistic posessions and mortal pleasures of our lives are meaningless compared to spiritual life and afterlife.
Mega hiper iq

I have no soul.