Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

if she is 18-20,she is already a hag.

View attachment 303645

thanks for proving our point,IT.

also top fucking kek at all the deluded IT fags who think what i said isn't true.You fags honestly think horny kids aren't gonna fuck?top kek
they are brainwashed as hell if they think horny kids aren't fucking

he is obvious larp tbh. his damn avi gives it away

Why is this pos not banned yet? Everybody has called him out before, even @BlkPillPres.
Some even say hes a foid psychologist studying us and some of his Posts actually fucking hint in that direction if I remember correctely.
I dont even give a fuck if this Forum is a honeypot but can we at least get some good fucking larpers in here?
This guy/foid is pathetic.

Why is this pos not banned yet? Everybody has called him out before, even @BlkPillPres.
Some even say hes a foid psychologist studying us and some of his Posts actually fucking hint in that direction if I remember correctely.
I dont even give a fuck if this Forum is a honeypot but can we at least get some good fucking larpers in here?
This guy/foid is pathetic.
tbh

and OP is giga based

for thousands of years our great ancestors married their virgin 11-14 year old jb neighbour and now you think i am going to cower because some fucking pink haired fat dyke is having a fit?fuck you.

This, every normie is "muh tradition" until it comes to age of consent, ironically they are calling all of their great grand fathers rapists
View attachment 303223

Not surprised this is coming from you. Change your pad for me will you? I think it's getting all crusty and scratchy, you sound bitchy again my dear.

I like how the highest is 13, really fits this theory I have that 13 is the best age in development, the sweetspot, its when a female looks young enough that she has the appeal of innocence and also old enough that she can comprehend lewdness and convey it facially

I made a thread about this before, which I cannot find lol (probably deleted by mods I guess)

Last edited:
women start sucking and fucking at around 12-14(sometimes even earlier) and by the time she is 20 they already have 8 years of experience.they have fucked a million guys,done every dirty position in the book,sucked chad anus,licked his dirty shit,swallowed enough cum to fill 5 bottles of 2 litter coca cola bottles,taken miles and miles of cock,fucked and sucked every drug dealer they know for free weed, fucked at major music festivals, were fucked in a million orgies,sucked their music/movie manager for a chance at their "dream".

They have fucked in your local school bathroom,they have been creampied by 40 year old chads at the age of 14,they got herpes at 13 kek.Every inch of her body has been touched by cock and smeared by cum.Every hole in her body has been penetrated by everything, from dogs cocks,to tyrone 10 incher,to 13 inches dragon dildos.Next time you are going to kiss your "dear" wife,you are kissing the cock and cum of the hundreds of man she has been with before.

Now you telling me that a hoe who has done the most degenerate acts anyone can think of for about 8 years,is all of a sudden a good catch just because her skin looks slightly better then a 30 year old bitch?you must be fucking kidding me kek

if she is 18-20,she might as well be a hag.

inb4 pedophile

14 is legal in my country faggot,suck my big fat fucking cock.for thousands of years our great ancestors married their virgin 11-14 year old jb neighbour and now you think i am going to cower because some fucking pink haired fat dyke is having a fit?fuck you.
@GoffSystemQB terabsed.

hall of fame kek

All women are whores
She's not yours, it's just your turn

This guy did a pretty poor job justifying having sex with people who have zero knowledge about life or taking responsibility.
they are brainwashed as hell if they think horny kids aren't fucking
It's a lot more overblown than you think, a decent portion of attractive people start between 17-21. In the social circles I have been, people don't view sex as casual - and it inherently isnt.

Last edited:
fertilitychart-png.303223
Even if sex with 13 year olds wasn't abhorrent, he said "hag." According to that graph, 18 is still within the upper quarter that the peak is. That's not a "hag."
do you have a male version of this research?
I like how the highest is 13, really fits this theory I have that 13 is the best age in development, the sweetspot, its when a female looks young enough that she has the appeal of innocence and also old enough that she can comprehend lewdness and convey it facially

I made a thread about this before, which I cannot find lol (probably deleted by mods I guess)
So what is the source for the graph? I think it's made up but people keep spreading it.

I don't see how you could make the graph from this.

Here is a seemingly older version.
1395582273087.png

This person thinks it's from the Are All Men Pedophiles? documentary.
Comment

I came across the graph in a thread about mens' preferences for adolescent girls on 4chan. I'm not sure of the original source but I think it was this documentary http:/www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRGoKgftgNY . I haven't watched it myself because the title makes me cringe.

I have watched it and it's not mentioned.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brEQWKXVhbM

very nice, another cultured poster :feelsokman:

So what is the source for the graph? I think it's made up but people keep spreading it.

I don't see how you could make the graph from this.

Here is a seemingly older version.
1395582273087.png

This person thinks it's from the Are All Men Pedophiles? documentary.
View attachment 305639

I have watched it and it's not mentioned.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brEQWKXVhbM

Posts 97 Online 9h 5m

amazing.

Posts 97 Online 9h 5m

amazing.
and look at this faggot:
This guy did a pretty poor job justifying having sex with people who have zero knowledge about life or taking responsibility.

It's a lot more overblown than you think, a decent portion of attractive people start between 17-21. In the social circles I have been, people don't view sex as casual - and it inherently isnt.
kys

Cope I am in HS and teenagers view sex as just as much of a casual activity as going out to eat or watching a movie together

Cope I am in HS and teenagers view sex as just as much of a casual activity as going out to eat or watching a movie together
Rule out the people who are trying to blend in with the crowd, don't talk about it or lie about actually engaging in it - you have a pretty small amount left. After I finished highschool - me and some classmates decided to dig a bit into the old stories. There was nothing to hide anymore anyway, out of the 15 big sex gossips, only 4 of them were true. 12 girls in my age group lied about having a sexual relationship.

Some things are said or done for status. A few people even arrange fake relationships to be influential.

and look at this faggot:

kys

jfl "In the social circles I have been, people don't view sex as casual - and it inherently isnt."

Boy this guy is desperately Coping and Jumping to conclusions jfl.
In my social circle NOBODY was having sex.
Guess People dont have sex. It is inherentely so.

lol
>incel
>why do people not talk about sex with me or around me
>there has to be a reason unrelated to my looks...

@Personalityinkwell look at this delusional gaylord

me and some classmates decided to dig a bit into the old stories. There was nothing to hide anymore anyway,

15 big sex gossips, only 4 of them were true. 12 girls in my age group lied about having a sexual relationship.
Some things are said or done for status. A few people even arrange fake relationships to be influential.

EDIT: Also, JFL at asking Girls About their sexual history and expecting the truth JUST FUCKING LOL HOW DID I MISS THIS LOOOOL

Listen bro, idk how old you are but this is the day and age of smartphones.
We, us, me - have seen footage of Girls at our Schools doing These Things.
There was one Girl in my School that fucked a dog on camera and everybody saw the Video.
The Police showed up and gave EVERY SINGLE class a talk on cyber bullying.

When I was in the mental Hospital, multiple underage foids sent Pictures of their pussies to a chad that I sat next to at the lunch table and he showed me the Pictures on his smartpone.

A Girl in my class, this was 8th-9th grade, got fucked in the ass while high on Poppers and everybody knew.

7th grade: 15 year old albanian Girl. Got Pregnant.

1 year later, two People get caught by a teacher making out in an empty classroom.
Following this, they only let one Person at a time use the bathroom during lessons.

I literally had a Woman and an underage foid sit behind me in nursing School and fucking Show each other Pictures taken during sex.

Keep. Coping.

Last edited:
jfl "In the social circles I have been, people don't view sex as casual - and it inherently isnt."

lol
>incel

EDIT: Also, JFL at asking Girls About their sexual history and expecting the truth JUST FUCKING LOL HOW DID I MISS THIS LOOOOL

There was one Girl in my School that fucked a dog on camera and everybody saw the Video.

When I was in the mental Hospital, multiple underage foids sent Pictures of their pussies to a chad that I sat next to at the lunch table and he showed me the Pictures on his smartpone.

A Girl in my class, this was 8th-9th grade, got fucked in the ass while high on Poppers and everybody knew.

7th grade: 15 year old albanian Girl. Got Pregnant.

1 year later, two People get caught by a teacher making out in an empty classroom.
Following this, they only let one Person at a time use the bathroom during lessons.

I literally had a Woman and an underage foid sit behind me in nursing School and fucking Show each other Pictures taken during sex.

Keep. Coping.
imagine believing a foid :feelshaha:

lol
>incel

Keep. Coping.

Not to break any rules, I am here for the community that's all. I was however in a smiliar stage of life five years or so ago.

Sorry to hear that you're environment was this harsh. Australia and Europe seems pretty tame in comparison to some of the stories you fellas are presenting here.

imagine believing a foid :feelshaha:

jfl I made that entire post but I missed that shit.
Could've stopped Right there lol.

After I finished highschool - me and some classmates decided to dig a bit into the old stories.

Also, who the fuck has Friends in HS, especially Friends that stick to you AFTER HS?
Normalfaggots OUT.

jfl I made that entire post but I missed that shit.
Could've stopped Right there lol.

Also, who the fuck has Friends in HS, especially Friends that stick to you AFTER HS?
Normalfaggots OUT.
jfl al my "friends" in high school were avoidant as fuck after high school.

i'm not sure if it's possible to have a healthy social life as an incel tbh. very hard ngl

Not to break any rules, I am here for the community that's all. I was however in a smiliar stage of life five years or so ago.

Sorry to hear that you're environment was this harsh. Australia and Europe seems pretty tame in comparison to some of the stories you fellas are presenting here.
Nope, sorry. This forum is for incels, not for failed normies who turned their life around. I'm going to report you and hope you get banned, gigasimp.

bro chadstralia and northern europe is literal hell.I don't know about your age,so you might not have witnessed the tinder apocalpyse,the rise of internet but everything shadow said is true.You can trust your circle of 'classmates' and 'friends' but photos and videos don't lie.

Nope, sorry. This forum is for incels, not for failed normies who turned their life around. I'm going to report you and hope you get banned, gigasimp.
If you want to report me based on assumptions so be it, I wonder how many incels you were responsible for kicking out that wanted to have a conversation.

It’s Earlier than that tbh

You are projecting your own experience on us.
That is why the stories seem harsh.
We are not even Living in the same Dimension bro.
While People would just hang out with you and be Kind of cool,
they would call me shit like "quasimodo" and rip my backpack in half and throw it out the window so I had to run in the school yard to get it.

I am from europe by the way, from a wealthy region.

The difference in experience is simply the difference in our looks.

Think back to school. That one kid in the bus that had a ragefit after being bullied for months.
The people standing in the same corners by themselves every recess.

If you remember them at all, these kids were us, that kid was me.
We had no social circle.
We had no friends.
We came home everyday and just played videogames or read books, never talking to anybody all day.
For years.

Think back. Remember us.

If you want to report me based on assumptions so be it, I wonder how many incels you were responsible for kicking out that wanted to have a conversation.
I don't know if you are an incel or not,but don't take it badly how we are taking your post with harshness.they are a bit bluepilled,but time will tell if you are a fakecel or not.Every fakecel eventually gets banned

bro chadstralia and northern europe is literal hell.I don't know about your age,so you might not have witnessed the tinder apocalpyse,the rise of internet but everything shadow said is true.You can trust your circle of 'classmates' and 'friends' but photos and videos don't lie.
Ahaha, I luckly I lived in east europe actually. It's quite nice there, though Russian is required.

I do not deny what he said. I was a HS student not that long ago myself (I graduated in 2017). Of course there are people that start early, however most fell in popularity very quickly.

The two most popular guys in my HS (in Australia) didnt date anyone, they flirted a lot yes - but that was the extent of it.

Ahaha, I luckly I lived in east europe actually. It's quite nice there, though Russian is required.

I do not deny what he said. I was a HS student not that long ago myself (I graduated in 2017). Of course there are people that start early, however most fell in popularity very quickly.

The two most popular guys in my HS (in Australia) didnt date anyone, they flirted a lot yes - but that was the extent of it.

you do understand that chad does not "date" Right?
If you are Chosen for a relationship you automatically have been categorized as "Provider"
according to "beta bucks Alpha fux", "dual mating strategy", "sexual crypsis", "concealed Ovulation" etc...

there are many Terms for it.

also, they did not "flirt" - sexual attraction is not up to the guy.
Women give the green light to be approached.
What you were actually witnessing was GIRLS displaying sexual availability to these two chads.

I bet my Right foot that These two guys fucked a lot of the Girls in your HS but you just were not part of that social sphere.
Go ahead and ask them.
Make a thread.

Last edited:

obviously they didn't date.they were fucking the entire class without you knowing kek.No one dates these days.it's all about hookups,ons,friends with benefits,2 week long relationships.it's all about fucking and hoping that the next guy/bitch you fuck is going to be hotter then the last.they want to throw themselves into a sea of pleasure,and they can because they are goodlooking.Most ugly guys want to fuck but they can't unless they are rich or statusmaxxed.

i live in the us and it sucks too

i'm not sure if it's as bad though tbh

women start sucking and fucking at around 12-14(sometimes even earlier) and by the time she is 20 they already have 8 years of experience.they have fucked a million guys,done every dirty position in the book,sucked chad anus,licked his dirty shit,swallowed enough cum to fill 5 bottles of 2 litter coca cola bottles,taken miles and miles of cock,fucked and sucked every drug dealer they know for free weed, fucked at major music festivals, were fucked in a million orgies,sucked their music/movie manager for a chance at their "dream".

They have fucked in your local school bathroom,they have been creampied by 40 year old chads at the age of 14,they got herpes at 13 kek.Every inch of her body has been touched by cock and smeared by cum.Every hole in her body has been penetrated by everything, from dogs cocks,to tyrone 10 incher,to 13 inches dragon dildos.Next time you are going to kiss your "dear" wife,you are kissing the cock and cum of the hundreds of man she has been with before.

Now you telling me that a hoe who has done the most degenerate acts anyone can think of for about 8 years,is all of a sudden a good catch just because her skin looks slightly better then a 30 year old bitch?you must be fucking kidding me kek

inb4 pedophile

14 is legal in my country faggot,suck my big fat fucking cock.for thousands of years our great ancestors married their virgin 11-14 year old jb neighbour and now you think i am going to cower because some fucking pink haired fat dyke is having a fit?fuck you.
I agree. I made this thread yesterday: https://incels.is/threads/the-absolute-state-of-foids.227248/
20-ish is the new 30. They hit the wall so fast now because they are hiving sex much earlier. Although 20 year old boys now also look much more masculine/manly/older than we did at the time.

I think that's where the differences in our experiences lie. I have heard from people about the liberal attitude some europeans countries like say Netherlands have towards sex(they think its a good thing and we should adopt it jfl) . But what you are describing is some sodom and gomorrah level shit

I agree with Caesercel. Maybe I am from another generation, or I went to a more conservative, religious school (in Spain), but the panorama described here seems too fucked up to me. Anyway, It's highly unlikely I'd have noticed any hanky-panky back in my schooldays, as I was the very antithesis of a popular, cool, sexual-advanced teenager myself.

obviously they didn't date.they were fucking the entire class without you knowing kek.No one dates these days.it's all about hookups,ons,friends with benefits,2 week long relationships.it's all about fucking and hoping that the next guy/bitch you fuck is going to be hotter then the last.they want to throw themselves into a sea of pleasure,and they can because they are goodlooking.Most ugly guys want to fuck but they can't unless they are rich or statusmaxxed.

@GrimNemisis
This.
Like I said in my previous post, you just didnt know because you were not part of that social sphere.
Ask These chads if you still have contact.
And lock your gun away, you might feel like using it.

You are projecting your own experience on us.
That is why the stories seem harsh.
We are not even Living in the same Dimension bro.
While People would just hang out with you and be Kind of cool,
they would call me shit like "quasimodo" and rip my backpack in half and throw it out the window so I had to run in the school yard to get it.

I am from europe by the way, from a wealthy region.

The difference in experience is simply the difference in our looks.

Think back to school. That one kid in the bus that had a ragefit after being bullied for months.
The people standing in the same corners by themselves every recess.

If you remember them at all, these kids were us, that kid was me.
We had no social circle.
We had no friends.
We came home everyday and just played videogames or read books, never talking to anybody all day.
For years.

Think back. Remember us.

I am going to base the follow statements based on assumptions that you are still in High School.

I don't know if you are looking forward to change something about your position or if you are just fine the way you are - but everytime you change the social circles you get to start fresh.

I was never popular in high school. Hell I am doing average in my university. However as I mentioned in my previous posts, I attend many activities aside from education related ones. I started playing airsoft to do something on the weekends because I had no one to hang out with. Later I decided to attend theater related clubs. In both these social circles I am doing quite well because I got to present myself in a different way than when I did when I started uni. But in university a decent portion of people still despise me.
I don't know if you are an incel or not,but don't take it badly how we are taking your post with harshness.they are a bit bluepilled,but time will tell if you are a fakecel or not.Every fakecel eventually gets banned
In order to be able to have a conversation, you have to risk being offensive don't you think?

Last edited:
@GrimNemisis
This.
Like I said in my previous post, you just didnt know because you were not part of that social sphere.
Ask These chads if you still have contact.
And lock your gun away, you might feel like using it.
should i make an addition to my original post explaining why people fucking as soon as they hit puberty is normal if there is nothing that stops(religion,ideas,government, etc etc)them from doing so?Some bluepilled posts in this thread is making me think about it.

I am going to base the follow statements based on assumptions that you are still in High School.

I don't know if you are looking forward to change something about your position or if you are just fine the way you are - but everytime you change the social circles you get to start fresh.

I was never popular in high school. Hell I am doing average in my university. However as I mentioned in my previous posts, I attend many activities aside from education related ones. I started playing airsoft to do something on the weekends because I had no one to hang out with. Later I decided to attend theater related clubs. In both these social circles I am doing quite well because I got to present myself in a different way than when I did when I started uni. But in university a decent portion of people still despise me.

Bro, think About what you are saying.
What you are describing DOES NOT WORK FOR ACTUAL UGLY PEOPLE.
I can literally enter a social Group and People will start shitting on me within 3 weeks max.

It never Fails to happen.
2 different summer camps,
2 kindergardens,
4 Schools, gradeschool, highschool, one try at a School for higher education, nursing School...
2 Jobs
4 internships.

All of These gave me the "opportunity" for a Fresh start. No overlap between These.
I even went to a different HS after gradeschool than everybody else, to leave my old social Group to avoid bullying.

It did not work.

THIS NEVER FAILS
I can Dress how I want, act how I want - IT DOES NOT MATTER.

Do you understand that we live in a different dimension bro?
Fuck, you have to know about the halo effect right?

Look up the horn effect.

That is us.
You are probably mid-tier on the spectrum of looks/smv.

We are bottom tier, we dont get neutral or positive treatment.
We get shit treatment, regardless of what we do.

This is not about sex, this is about life in general.
should i make an addition to my original post explaining why people fucking as soon as they hit puberty is normal if there is nothing that stops(religion,ideas,government, etc etc)them from doing so?Some bluepilled posts in this thread is making me think about it.

Yes, please do so.
I am Looking Forward to it.

gj op, never have seen so much suifuel in one single thread :feelsrope:. you didnt expected that when you started it or? btw also IT featured this

gj op, never have seen so much suifuel in one single thread :feelsrope:. you didnt expected that when you started it or? btw also IT featured this
IT made 2 threads about my threads.Don't know if more were done.I did the thread in response to all the copers here thinking that getting 16-20 young girl is an amazing deal, when in reality by that age they are already hags.never try to turn a hoe into a housewife.
Bro, think About what you are saying.
What you are describing DOES NOT WORK FOR ACTUAL UGLY PEOPLE.
I can literally enter a social Group and People will start shitting on me within 3 weeks max.

It never Fails to happen.
2 different summer camps,
2 kindergardens,
4 Schools, gradeschool, highschool, one try at a School for higher education, nursing School...
2 Jobs
4 internships.

All of These gave me the "opportunity" for a Fresh start. No overlap between These.
I even went to a different HS after gradeschool than everybody else, to leave my old social Group to avoid bullying.

It did not work.

THIS NEVER FAILS
I can Dress how I want, act how I want - IT DOES NOT MATTER.

Do you understand that we live in a different dimension bro?
Fuck, you have to know about the halo effect right?

Look up the horn effect.

That is us.
You are probably mid-tier on the spectrum of looks/smv.

We are bottom tier, we dont get neutral or positive treatment.
We get shit treatment, regardless of what we do.

This is not about sex, this is about life in general.

Yes, please do so.
I am Looking Forward to it.

done.couldn't edit this thread for whatever reason.

Last edited:
yeah tbh. 12-14 is a bit too early, thats only in 10% of females, most of them start around 16; that's why I want a 13 yo.
jfl, i must have misread your post the first time)

maybe at age 12 only 10% have had intercourse, (higher actually), but by age 14 vast majority will have either sucked and/or fucked

If the average foid has enough time to have sex once a week and has been having sex since 13, she will have taken cock well over 250 times by the time she is 18.

If the average foid has enough time to have sex once a week and has been having sex since 13, she will have taken cock well over 250 times by the time she is 18.

She will have taken 260 cocks by her 18th birthday.

Most based thing i've ever read. :feelsokman:

Extremely based thread. The average 18 year old bloodbeast is already a corrupted whore and lost cause. We are stuck in a clown world, where logic no longer flows. Where nightmares and reality cross over.
wonderfully said.

View attachment 303645

thanks for proving our point,IT.

also top fucking kek at all the deluded IT fags who think what i said isn't true.You fags honestly think horny kids aren't gonna fuck?top kek
Lmfao, IT never changes, all they can ever come up with is "haha but you're an ugly virgin"

Last edited:
We should all have this:
6960A38E D460 441B 973F A56C8501F14D

inb4 pedophile

What if you got to meet a girl at 18 who's never done any of that? Would you still consider her a hag?

inb4 pedophile

Extremely based