Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If she isn't sexual with you at the first conversation, it's pointless to pursue.

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
This is for all those people here that may be partially bluepilled.

If you are chatting with a woman online and she doesn't respond positively to you saying sexual things to her, there's no point to keep the conversation.

When i chadfished women were fine with me telling them how their mouth was good and if they were fine to use it. I remember that time this young petite girl came near my apartment and she was real (i thought she was fake) and she was ready and without panties.

Ugly people will never experience something like this. Normies -maybe- can get pussy but after a lot of meaningless conversation because she thinks she can use the normie as an emotional tampoon, so she rewards him with sex.

emotional tampoon

Kjo

i was reading a body language course online and it said an attracted woman would put a cylindrical object in her mouth (representing your dick) and play with it if she's attracted to you. this is common knowledge and shown in movies and tv shows.
she'll also remove pieces of clothing and make sure there are no barriers between you.

can't even imagine the first happening to me and have seen foids put on extra layers around me, like a jacket she had taken off earlier.

a foid will let it be known that she's having sexual thoughts in actions if not in words if she thinks you're attractive. she may even kneel down to tie her shoes to implant the idea in your head that she's sucking your dick by getting close to it.
i don't believe in most IOIs but this kind of obvious thing probably happens to chads all the time.

No point in life if you’re not chad

I never talk with females so i dont know

i was reading a body language course online and it said an attracted woman would put a cylindrical object in her mouth (representing your dick) and play with it if she's attracted to you. this is common knowledge and shown in movies and tv shows.
she'll also remove pieces of clothing and make sure there are no barriers between you.

can't even imagine the first happening to me and have seen foids put on extra layers around me, like a jacket she had taken off earlier.

a foid will let it be known that she's having sexual thoughts in actions if not in words if she thinks you're attractive. she may even kneel down to tie her shoes to implant the idea in your head that she's sucking your dick by getting close to it.
i don't believe in most IOIs but this kind of obvious thing probably happens to chads all the time.
I could have became a coat salesman...

Yep alot of those guys need to learn how to conserve there time,energy and effort and realise when a situation is a dead end.

Well put, when a woman likes a guy she will make it incredibly easy being very receptive it's all within non verbal communication.

Last edited:
Pretty true. You can definitely tell if a foid is into you. You won’t need to approach. It’s over for you if you have to approach.

Maybe not sexual but yeah, obvious signs of interest should be there. Leaning onto you, getting her hair on you by it, touching your hands, arms, legs, under even slight and weak reasons, leg to leg, etc.

This hurts to read.

Pretty true. You can definitely tell if a foid is into you. You won’t need to approach. It’s over for you if you have to approach.
Yes, usually they are extremely chatty with men they find attractive, they can also sense incels who think they have a chance with them, which they can then leverage to their own advantage if the incel has something non-sexual that they want (maths homework answers, foisting work the foid is too lazy or too dumb to do etc)

Apart from some very rare circumstances, women do not bring much to the table when it comes to serious things, they are just there to cause strife and play politics.

Yes, usually they are extremely chatty with men they find attractive, they can also sense incels who think they have a chance with them, which they can then leverage to their own advantage if the incel has something non-sexual that they want (maths homework answers, foisting work the foid is too lazy or too dumb to do etc)

Apart from some very rare circumstances, women do not bring much to the table when it comes to serious things, they are just there to cause strife and play politics.
True and many cucks think that it means something. Foids will just exploit ugly men and use them for his resources. Maybe give starfish sex but VERY occasionally

This is suifuel because it's completely true. I've seen what girls are like when they're interacting with guys they find attractive. They send nudes even if he doesn't ask, they blow his phone up, they touch him randomly.

I know I'm ugly because none of this has ever happened, nor will it ever happen. My height doesn't get me any IOI ,I just keep getting ghosted, ignored, made fun of :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Jfl at still giving a fuck about foid interaction, no hope for ur face

pretty much, my friends from college had women flirting and being sexual when they met.

Reddit fags really be talking to foids via text and social media for weeks or months and blame corona-chan for why they aren't dating.

You're just an ugly autistic fuck.

Best bet for people like me it to never pursue women, avoiding them as much as possible.

Really hard to actually comprehend that sex is going on all around us every single day yet we can never have it. Every girl you see outside has at one point had cum on her face, so next time you feel any sort of "attraction" just remember it is a whore.

anyone that can chadfish is a masochist because its literaly a suicide inducing amount of blackpilling.

I remember that time this young petite girl came near my apartment and she was real (i thought she was fake) and she was ready and without panties.
how far did this go

Brutal. The same shit happened to me when I was trying to talk to a crush I had in highschool.

I wish I had a widebody urus...

Bull shit. Chad still only gets approached very rarely and by foids way below his level.

Bull shit. Chad still only gets approached very rarely and by foids way below his level.
No they usually get approached and even if they do have to approach the foid immediately says yes

This is for all those people here that may be partially bluepilled.

If you are chatting with a woman online and she doesn't respond positively to you saying sexual things to her, there's no point to keep the conversation.

When i chadfished women were fine with me telling them how their mouth was good and if they were fine to use it. I remember that time this young petite girl came near my apartment and she was real (i thought she was fake) and she was ready and without panties.

Ugly people will never experience something like this. Normies -maybe- can get pussy but after a lot of meaningless conversation because she thinks she can use the normie as an emotional tampoon, so she rewards him with sex.
Based — you make your move early and if they decline you immediately drop and move on. That’s what men SHOULD do, but instead simp and orbit smh. Used to be me man oof