Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If Slav, blow your head off.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
If Slav, its over. Horrendous selection of traits which look good on females but look absolutely horrible on men, recessed bones bones and a round face is the norm. The hairline genetics have been selected to be the absolute worst too, disgusting creep norwood where females want to avoid you at all cost as talking to you is portrayed as talking to a homeless peasant and a reduction in status by default.
No wonder suicide statistic are horrendously high for Eastern countries, just goes to show how expendable the males are but primarily its due to them leading depressing lives and dying of substance abuse.
The females are massive whores that leave to experience the flavour of the savannah jungle-men and feel a sense of status and high importence with the tall text-book Chad nordics in the West. Most Slavs abroad work 12 hour shift wages to hurl at a female in hopes of something occurring whilst she fucks sahara men because its trendy and cool and also Nordic males because they are 3psl on average better looking.

Bullet to the head if Slavic, if not you will rope by default because its in your DNA anyways.

I didn't ask to be born a slavnigger

@Slavictrucel thoughts?

Cope, Slavs have the 2nd best pheno among white men, they just lose for Northern Europeans

Cope, Slavs have the 2nd best pheno among white men, they just lose for Northern Europeans
Is this why sexual tourism is popular in countries like Greece, Italy and the Balkans?

Females just want to be devoured by feral men, nothing new here. Last time I heard, no female wants to travel to Lithuania to fuck Lithuanian men.

Well, there aren't that many phenotypes of whites, are there? Slavs are at the bottom either way

Well, there aren't that many phenotypes of whites, are there? Slavs are at the bottom either way
I only count 3: Southern Europeans, Northern Europeans and Slavs.

And Southern Europeans have it the worst, they have only brown hair and brown eyes, shit color combination. The only thing Southern Europeans have it the better, is the eyebrows
Is this why sexual tourism is popular in countries like Greece, Italy and the Balkans?

Females just want to be devoured by feral men, nothing new here. Last time I heard, no female wants to travel to Lithuania to fuck Lithuanian men.
It’s a myth, there is no sexual tourism in Southern European countries, Southern Europeans have it the worst among the whites.

And when foids go there to fuck with southern europeans, it means they want chads from there, because they are bored of nothern and slav european chads, they want new tastes. But speaking in average, southern europeans have it the worst

Last edited:
Former Soviet nations seem to be extremely demoralised in the face of the West, I have seen this desire amongst Slavs to try and be more Western, so despite there being no real difference in phenotype between Slavic men and Western European ones, the Slavic women go for the Western ones for status related reasons.

I think the stuff about Slavs looking different from other Northern Europeans like British or Germans is kind of a cope and not real. If Eastern Europe was richer, it wouldn't have this inferiority complex.

Speaking dog and BO that could clear an Indian street.

Over.

By far worst slav trait:
Straight as fuck
VERY FINE
Hair

Jesus christ... even high hair density cant save the thin slav hair from just collapsing under it's own weight like a flat pancake.
Absolute hairlets

By far worst slav trait:
Straight as fuck
VERY FINE
Hair

Jesus christ... even high hair density cant save the thin slav hair from just collapsing under it's own weight like a flat pancake.
Absolute hairlets
I've heard that turks and spaniards are the baldest nations in the world. Don't know if that's true, but in that case they clearly haven't studied my fellow slavcels.

I've heard that turks and spaniards are the baldest nations in the world. Don't know if that's true, but in that case they clearly haven't studied my fellow slavcels.
They mog me because exotic.

*crying in sandnigger*

not if you go to Thailand, whites = GODS
I dont want a inferior version of my women and number two Slavs dont have enough money to take the taxi due to their countries being shitholes let alone travel with thousands to another country.

_:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels: ...............:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:__
_:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:
_:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::f::f::f::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::f::f::f::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:
_:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::f::f::incel::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::f::f::incel::dafuckfeels:__
_:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::f::incel::incel::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::f::incel::incel::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:
_:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:__
:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::feelsree:_________________________
:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
_:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:_

not if you go to Thailand, whites = GODS
I believe for most slavs thailand is like traveling to another planet in terms of cost. Seamaxxing only for the richest of us, and then only if they happen to look more or less european.

Last edited:
holy shit brutal. not slav so i don't really get it but very compelling

I dont want a inferior version of my women and number two Slavs dont have enough money to take the taxi due to their countries being shitholes let alone travel with thousands to another country.
bruuuh
as a 3/10 subhuman, I don't even know what it means inferior women
But I agree that Seamaxxing isn't that easy

that is correct. sex tourism catered towards foids flourishes in the mediterranean area.

Slavs really are the niggers of Eastern Europe.

Any Slavcel here currently actually residing in the slavosphere?
How is it? Pretty much the same social dynamic as in the west?

Slavs are interesting indeed because the foids are amongst the most atttractive ones (only loses to Germanic/Nordic IMO) but men are ugly on average indeed. The discrepancy between the gender only loses to blacks (black foids are the bottom of the hierarchy, black males are above curries, SEA, abos, etc; some people think they're even above latinos and east Asians).

I'm 30% Slav and I'm a norwooder with a mostly round face :feelsbadman:

What do Slavs really look like anyway? Got none in my country and google images only show Chad Slav males and those squatting in adidas tracksuit

Women do sex tourism too but it's not the same. They don't pay a prostitute but what they simply do is go to bars or nightclubbing and get picked up by a native. They usually do it in a group of girlfriends so they feel safer while their cuck bf is staying home.

No, slavs seen as the lowest of low white.

Slavs are interesting indeed because the foids are amongst the most atttractive ones (only loses to Germanic/Nordic IMO) but men are ugly on average indeed. The discrepancy between the gender only loses to blacks (black foids are the bottom of the hierarchy, black males are above curries, SEA, abos, etc; some people think they're even above latinos and east Asians).

I'm 30% Slav and I'm a norwooder with a mostly round face :feelsbadman:
my jewish genes overpowered the slav ones, and thus I'm not a bloatlord.

Eh, there are some upsides. Slav countries are still somewhat trad/based. There is also a historical women surplus as men are dead due to alcoholism (and before that, communism, and before that, WWII)

But western cultural infiltration is rotting foid's minds there, they are turning into hypersexual sluts

chico is slav, or at least half slav iirc

I'd rather be slav than the disgusting mutt I am

No, slavs seen as the lowest of low white.

my jewish genes overpowered the slav ones, and thus I'm not a bloatlord.
Bro, slavs have wider frames, are taller, have more diversity in eye and hair color, and have less long midfaces.

Have you go to places that are full of people with med genes? You will see that long midfaces are common among them, and they can only have 2 hair colors (dark and brown) and 2 eye (dark brown and light brown) colors.

Idk where this slavs have it worst thing come from, but its sure they don't. Meds do

I believe you. There is a noticeable Russian community here in SF's outer richmond district and some Russians in San Jose as well.

The Russian foids seem to don't mind dating Blacks, Indians, and Chinese (whereas with Anglo foids, even their lowest of the low would rather be alone than date Indian or Asian). It was weird to me at first but not after I got to know Russians better. They aren't anywhere near as arrogant as the Anglos.

As an Asian, I find slavs much more preferable to be around in general. Russians have a weird personality where they are incredibly hospitable and friendly at first but can turn very aggressive pretty damn fast. But still easy to get on with for the most part.

With Anglos, its very clear that a lot of them have their heads far up their asses and noses sky high in the air when around them as an Asian dude. I'm seen as a sad and pathetic loser by default because of my race and gender. I am not threatening like Blacks. My race of females are taken enmasse right in front of me and I don't do anything about it and neither do the other men of my race. We don't express our despair except for online forums and on reddit (AND when we do, we get called out by virtually everyone for daring to complain about Asian women being the biggest race traitors). I am a very serious economic and political threat but that is tolerable to them because they know that I am no sexual threat whatsoever.

I may be ugly to them and they mog my race to oblivion in terms of looks but I know damn well in the near future, someday White Americans will be begging to emigrate to East Asian countries when America fully turns into a heaping mountainous pile of crap, crime, and filth.

Btw this guy is a famous British youtuber and traveler of EE, suifuel for slavs:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BC7Oe0jB3dA

Last edited:
Bro, slavs have wider frames, are taller, have more diversity in eye and hair color, and have less long midfaces.

Have you go to places that are full of people with med genes? You will see that long midfaces are common among them, and they can only have 2 hair colors (dark and brown) and 2 eye (dark brown and light brown) colors.

Idk where this slavs have it worst thing come from, but its sure they don't. Meds do
Having hair color diversity is cope, only brown or black are attractive. Blond is tolerable, and red is a death sentence.
Eyes are mogger if they are light, but light eyes aren't uncommon among medcels either I noticed (at least where I'm from).

Having hair color diversity is cope, only brown or black are attractive. Blond is tolerable, and red is a death sentence.
Eyes are mogger if they are light, but light eyes aren't uncommon among medcels either I noticed (at least where I'm from).
Blond is tolerable? Dark is attractive? JFL at this cope. Brown and blonde are the best hair colors, but foids still prefer blonde.
Yes, light eyes are uncommon among medcels, here is the percentage of light eyes in europe:

More than 80% of medcels don't have light eyes.

One thing, there is a serious reason to consider meds more attractive than slavs? I seriously couldn't find any

Last edited:
but foids still prefer blonde.
cope

Yes, light eyes are uncommon among medcels, here is the percentage of light eyes in europe: View attachment 418785

More than 80% of medcels don't have light eyes.
the slavs in russia don't seem to be doing much better

One thing, there is a serious reason to consider meds more attractive than slavs? I seriously couldn't find any
not sure, it's probably based on stereotypes we hear here.
But I was thinking about the ones with light eyes with the darker skin, which makes the eyes stand out more.

cope

the slavs in russia don't seem to be doing much better

not sure, it's probably based on stereotypes we hear here.
But I s thinking about the ones with light eyes with wathe darker skin, which makes the eyes stand out more.
Italy and spain have the lowest birth rate in europe, meds are the most fucked up.

Yes, light eyes with darker skin are the best, but you don't find this in meds, you find this in north atlantids (like gandy and o'pry), which are not meds, they are anglo saxons.

Blondes are the most prefered by foids, or you think its a coincidence southern european countries have lower birth rates than northern european ones?

Slavs, meds and nordics with german pheno are not stereotyped in my country, so only looks are relevant, and the ones who seem to have the most sucess are nordics, then slavs, and for last meds

Yes, light eyes with darker skin are the best, but you don't find this in meds, you find this in north atlantids (like gandy and o'pry), which are not meds, they are anglo saxons.
Eternal anglo strikes again

Blondes are the most prefered by foids, or you think its a coincidence southern european countries have lower birth rates than northern european ones?
That's not saying much because curries and sand have much higher birth rates.
I remember someone posting a study that showed women prefer brown hair the most, and next was black. Blond and red were on the bottom of the list.

Slavs, meds and nordics with german pheno are not stereotyped in my country, so only looks are relevant, and the ones who seem to have the most sucess are nordics, then slavs, and for last meds
The only meds I know all have light eyes, so unfair to use them to base the average on.

Eternal anglo strikes again

That's not saying much because curries and sand have much higher birth rates.
I remember someone posting a study that showed women prefer brown hair the most, and next was black. Blond and red were on the bottom of the list.

The only meds I know all have light eyes, so unfair to use them to base the average on.
Curries in white countries have lower birth rates than whites in white countries, this is one of the proofs of the currypill.

Yes, they prefer brown hair, but eye color is still more important than hair color for them.

Where do you live? Where I live more than 20 million of people have iltalian offspring, its not uncommon to see people without any other offspring than italian one, and the majority of them don't have light eyes. Also full blood germans are not that rare, and these ones are the real slayers here among whites. There are 1,5-3 million of slavs (polishes, russians and ukrainians), they are rare, but there are regions where 30% and more have slav offspring, and they don't seem to have a bad time, they seem to have it better than meds, but they still have it worse than people with german pheno

Last edited:
Curries in white countries have lower birth rates than whites in white countries, this is one of the proofs of the currypill.
Do you have stats?

Yes, they prefer brown hair, but eye color is still more important than hair color for them.
Hair color is mostly cope, it's not going to make much of a difference.
Eye color can take you from normie to mogger

If Slav, its over. Horrendous selection of traits which look good on females but look absolutely horrible on men, recessed bones bones and a round face is the norm. The hairline genetics have been selected to be the absolute worst too, disgusting creep norwood where females want to avoid you at all cost as talking to you is portrayed as talking to a homeless peasant and a reduction in status by default.
No wonder suicide statistic are horrendously high for Eastern countries, just goes to show how expendable the males are but primarily its due to them leading depressing lives and dying of substance abuse.
The females are massive whores that leave to experience the flavour of the savannah jungle-men and feel a sense of status and high importence with the tall text-book Chad nordics in the West. Most Slavs abroad work 12 hour shift wages to hurl at a female in hopes of something occurring whilst she fucks sahara men because its trendy and cool and also Nordic males because they are 3psl on average better looking.

Bullet to the head if Slavic, if not you will rope by default because its in your DNA anyways.
>He thinks being a slav is bad.

Now, imagine being a mixed-race mutt. A literal abomination of nature that was never meant to be? Yup,thaats me. I'd rather be a slav than a mutt. Wanna trade DNA components?

Do you have stats?

Hair color is mostly cope, it's not going to make much of a difference.
Eye color can take you from normie to mogger
Truth, eye color is important af, but shape, PFL and Canthal tilt are still more important.

I don’t remember, but I saw in .co a graphic where shows that ehnic celibacy in US is higher than 30%, while Among whites is 10-15%, and in blacks 10-13%.

I will try to find and post