Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If Slav, blow your head off.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Slavs are interesting indeed because the foids are amongst the most atttractive ones (only loses to Germanic/Nordic IMO) but men are ugly on average indeed. The discrepancy between the gender only loses to blacks (black foids are the bottom of the hierarchy, black males are above curries, SEA, abos, etc; some people think they're even above latinos and east Asians).

I'm 30% Slav and I'm a norwooder with a mostly round face :feelsbadman:
slav women are overrated and please stop worshipping germanic roasties, muhhh muhh blonde blue eyes

slav women are overrated and please stop worshipping germanic roasties, muhhh muhh blonde blue eyes
Dude have you seen Slav women? Like Ukrainian or Belarusian girls? They have the craziest gigastacy ratio out there, honestly.

Dude have you seen Slav women? Like Ukrainian or Belarusian girls? They have the craziest gigastacy ratio out there, honestly.
i'm slav, polish by origin
only reason you like them is due to them having pale features and opposite to men, cause we are undesirable due to having pale features

i'm slav, polish by origin
only reason you like them is due to them having pale features and opposite to men, cause we are undesirable due to having pale features
They do have really nice facial harmony and good feature balance. And I live in America, surrounded by half-breeds and sheboons, so anything that's genetically superior (like Slavs) is going to resonate with me tbh

They do have really nice facial harmony and good feature balance. And I live in America, surrounded by half-breeds and sheboons, so anything that's genetically superior (like Slavs) is going to resonate with me tbh
cope, many slavs think like you and dislike their own women and idolize western ones, grass is greener on other side

slavic women are overrated and are popular to habing pale features and shit poor or just being easy

View attachment 412717

I didn't ask to be born a slavnigger

tbh

I fucking hate being a slavnigger why did I had to be born a slavnigger I could have been born a real nigger and just join a gang or something and thugmyself up to fuck 3/10 black foids but nooooo...

Im a half breed (half spic) myself. I’d rather be a slav than a subhuman whos only 75% white anyways. I hope that when the white supremacist uprising happens, I will be hung for being a mutt so that my suffering of being a Mongrelcel will end. And slavs are white, idk why people say that they aren’t. I know polish people, they look white as hell. Anyone from Europe is white.