Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If somehow you went far enough to learn about inceldom, learn about NW scale, go through reddit and learn about this place, ITS FUCKING OVER FOR YOU.

• Thread starter Deleted member 27768
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 27768

And we'll die, waiting for a new day.
-

CANT WAIT FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT YOU CANT ESCAPE YOUR GENETIC PRISON, NW7 AT 18 MEANS ITS FUCKING OVER UNLESS YOU HAVE GODLIKE FACE AND A GODLIKE FRAME AND 6'+
IF YOU LACK THOSE THEN HAHAHAHAHA GET USED TO HERE AND YOU BETTER STOP INSULTING YOUR FUTURE FRIENDS YOU FAGGOT
:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
GOOD FUCKING RIDDANCE YOU CUCKED GRAY.

CANT WAIT FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT YOU CANT ESCAPE YOUR GENETIC PRISON, NW7 AT 18 MEANS ITS FUCKING OVER UNLESS YOU HAVE GODLIKE FACE AND A GODLIKE FRAME AND 6'+
IF YOU LACK THOSE THEN HAHAHAHAHA GET USED TO HERE AND YOU BETTER STOP INSULTING YOUR FUTURE FRIENDS YOU FAGGOT
:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
GOOD FUCKING RIDDANCE YOU CUCKED GRAY.

27768.jpg

It's not over for some youngcels, hardlookmaxxing and STEMaxxing actually works if you are aware of the blackpill early enough

@dankascholon thoughts? Oh...

It's not over for some youngcels, hardlookmaxxing and STEMaxxing actually works if you are aware of the blackpill early enough
well i happen to be a 17 yo Sand who is norwooding, shitty acne scars filled skin, 5'7 with prey eyes and round childish face despite being on low fat level. Is there hope for me?

NW7 at 18?

Kill yourself immediately. The world is only going to play more cruel jokes

well i happen to be a 17 yo Sand who is norwooding, shitty acne scars filled skin, 5'7 with prey eyes and round childish face despite being on low fat level. Is there hope for me?

Proteinmaxx you can still grow to 175 cm at least

lul there are things far worse than hair-loss dude

1 No it won't get you taller
2 175 cm is nothing
3 i can't even afford it

Legumes are literally the cheapest thing around. How much is a can of beans? You'd rather be 5'7 and 5'9? Suit yourself.

Legumes are literally the cheapest thing around. How much is a can of beans? You'd rather be 5'7 and 5'9? Suit yourself.
i can 100% assure you that it won't get you any taller : ) you think i haven't searched up such shit for years?

i can 100% assure you that it won't get you any taller : ) you think i haven't searched up such shit for years?

Proteins are what gets you tall. If your growth plates are closed, that won't get you taller.

Proteins are what gets you tall. If your growth plates are closed, that won't get you taller.
stopped growing last year, hit puberty early and started growing a beard by 15. Told you it's over.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back