Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If someone found out that you post here...

Inceldo

Inceldo

Banned
-
And threatened to expose you to your friends/peers/family

Would you drink your own piss like @catfishman23 did?

My dad already knows I post here. He searched incels in (goygle) and of course he got all the sensationalist bullshit
It doesn't matter anyway

Yes I would drink my own piss, it doesnt taste bad anyway

I’d tell them to go fuck themselves. I’v told people I’m an incel and most of the time they don’t really care

No, it's stupid they will just keep blackmailing you or finally contacting your family with more disgusting things they have made you do.

If someone blackmail you is because they want you to suffer not anything you will do will restrain them from doing it

I'm a closeted incel tbh. Don't want anyone to know about it and do my best to hide it.

I even drink my own manly liquid.

I’d tell them to go fuck themselves.

Fortunately nobody knows what an e-cel is in my country :feelsokman:

Would you drink your own piss like @catfishman23 did?
What if I already do it on a daily basis ? :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

Back when I was 10, I used to get colds and ear aches a lot, my grandma, being from Ukraine and into traditional medicine told me that drinking my own piss may help (because it helped some of my cousins). Long story short, I've probably drank 5 cups of my own warm piss over my life time. It doesn't taste good but it won't make you vomit. So the answer is yes.

Why would I drink my pee? Tf?

My mom already knows she doesnt care I think a couple of female co workers know I post here they wont say anything.

I could care less

I wouldnt really care

Everyone knows that I post here and who I am.

My dad already knows I post here. He searched incels in (goygle) and of course he got all the sensationalist bullshit
It doesn't matter anyway

Yes I would drink my own piss, it doesnt taste bad anyway
giphy.gif
Just lol @ English speaking parentcels

Complying to blackmail is a bad choice. If you record yourself doing that, both the piss drinking and the posts will be exposed to everybody. Even if they don't, you'll always have that hanging over your head and the next time they want to blackmail you they have twice the leverage.

Better just own up to your posts tbh.

this post is ragefuel

parents wouldn't bother reading my posts

I wouldnt give a fuck

As long as potential employers don´t know, I don´t care. Moreover, it would require solid evidence that´s it´s me posting here. I think most blackmailers can´t pull that stunt.

However, I would not comply and tell them to have anal sex with rabid dogs. Raw.

If i get doxxed and lose my job i would probably kill myself ngl
But i think its very hard to happen. In my country most people dont know what an incel is. And ive just seen a couple of spanishcels here apart from me, so... I think im safe for now.
But there should definetly be an option to delete everything youve written just in case you suspect someone is about to discover you. I hope i dont regret posting here :/

I've no friends or family so I'd say go ahead

don't care. I already talk about incel and blackpill stuff in real lfie. Plus i've never said something on here that I would not say in real life.

I would care a bit, would not humiliate myself to stop it. Nobody else would though, would probably not even be surprised. JFL if you think anyone cares about you or if this would happen anyone would think any less of you (which is impossible)

U mean u guys do nit talk about it openly and refer men to this website?

A stupid foid even tried to find out what site this was but i would not tell her. She tried to joogle but failed. Lol

No wonder you're so PC

Not really bro, I am usually motivated by Islam when I post that's why I can't hate all women or wish harm to all of them.. just the ones who treat me like trash; even though that isn't allowed either, but whatever. My Chad friend said, after reading some of my posts here, "You need some love in your heart." :feelskek:

Everybody thinks im a jeffrey dahmer shooter psycho anyways

Considering I'm a recluse(borderline hiki) as it is, I'm not sure what difference it would make. Maybe my parents would be even more worried about me, but I suppose little else.

Considering I'm a recluse(borderline hiki) as it is, I'm not sure what difference it would make. Maybe my parents would be even more worried about me, but I suppose little else.
How do you survive

My mom already knows she doesnt care I think a couple of female co workers know I post here they wont say anything.

I could care less

Would be hilarious if you actually successfully catfish'd a co-worker who knew you post here

How do you survive
By being a parasite. I suppose I'm lucky to have understanding parents, as I'm a wreck in public, it just gets worse as the years pass. Really I can barely communicate with people irl anymore.

Jfl if you don't lowinhibmaxx and browse braincels and incels.is in the front row of class

I would just say it's a larp