Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If someone found out that you post here...

And threatened to expose you to your friends/peers/family

Would you drink your own piss like @catfishman23 did?
did he really?

What a queer.

my family already knows

This is why Im extra careful about not getting doxxed, the jew in charge wont wipe your account even if you get doxxed and beg him

I wouldn't care and my family wouldn't be surprised, my life is already miserable as it is

i wouldnt care but i live in one of the most feminist cities in the world (toronto) im scared of cucks and landwhales snitching to get me arrested, any woman get can get any male arrested in this country.

i wouldnt care but i live in one of the most feminist cities in the world (toronto) im scared of cucks and landwhales snitching to get me arrested, any woman get can get any male arrested in this country.

But canadian jails must be pretty nice

don't really care if my family knows it, but I'm really paranoid with people in my work discovering it

I would just let them tbh. I post good high iq stuff if someone couldn't appreciate it and the ad for that would be their fault.