Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If someone messages you on social media

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
If someone messages you on a random platform "boyo?" How do you respond?

I always message people who exhibit signs of being an Incel "boyo?" and every time they are left confused lmao.

Would you know what I meant or should I change my approach? How would you respond?

How can you tell they are incels ? Average dudes posting their pics are normies or deluded bluepilled incels. And those who don't can eventually be professionnal trolls or fake account of Russian elite psy op squadrons (jfl).

I wouldn’t..
LMAO fuck.
How can you tell they are incels ? Average dudes posting their pics are normies or deluded bluepilled incels. And those who don't can eventually be professionnal trolls or fake account of Russian elite psy op squadrons (jfl).
I use whisper on my phone and if someone makes a blackpilled post or something that an Incel would post I'll message them. I've seen a few incels on there so they do exist.

> Social Media
:soy::soy::soy:

> Social Media
:soy::soy::soy:
Lmfao, I don't use social media really just 4 Chan, Reddit and this. And I use an app called whisper which is what I'm referring to as you can message strangers anonymously.

lmao i dont get messages but if i did i wouldn't think much of and just respond accordingly

"new phone who dis?"

Lol I respond `man` or `bro` to literally everyone

I would respond with "What up?" or something, pretend I don't know anything about it being incel related and that I just assumed that it's some meme form of "bro?".

Reported for personal attack, see you in the ban appeal section

kek I do that in DotA2, I would do "tbhtbh" or "mogs me" in all chat expecting to find fellowcel tbhthb

kek I do that in DotA2, I would do "tbhtbh" or "mogs me" in all chat expecting to find fellowcel tbhthb

Lmao I need to do this in a game

I do that even in real life. If some ugly guy is talking to me or someone online, I'll say shit like boyo or it's over.

I consider .is as a social media
I don't, it's just an easily avoidable internet forum. For me social media = Faceberg, Twatter, Kikestagram and all that shit.

I don't use social media, and 2, i've called people "boyo" before many times

If someone messages you on a random platform "boyo?" How do you respond?

I always message people who exhibit signs of being an Incel "boyo?" and every time they are left confused lmao.

Would you know what I meant or should I change my approach? How would you respond?
I would ask if they knew about incel culture.