Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope If someone proved that reincarnation exists, would kill yourself right now in the hope to reborn as a Chad?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
tbh I would start to make the preparations to a painless death, if it was proved today that reincarnation exists I would kill myself in the next 3 months max.

for sure i would

i dont want to be here again

Don't I have a 1/7 chance of being born curry

No, but then I would truly low inhib-maxx without any hesitation whatsoever.

no I would karmamax

most reincarnation systems aren't random, so killing yourself doesn't sound like a great idea (it's usually associated with bad karma)
if it was straight-up Dharmic-style reincarnation system, I'd try my best not to reincarnate (so achieve nirvana)

What is the difference? You and your soul are two different entities in religions. We belive otherwise only due to pop cultural cliches.

most reincarnation systems aren't random, so killing yourself doesn't sound like a great idea (it's usually associated with bad karma)
No going ER or suicide, have to suffer in this life to get a chance to be reborn as something better.

No going ER or suicide, have to suffer in this life to get a chance to be reborn as something better.

If the reincarnation system is based on karma then you would have to actively try to help and be good to have a chance at what you seek.

If the reincarnation system is based on karma then you would have to actively try to help and be good to have a chance at what you seek.
And probably do it from your heart, not because of self-interest in karma points. Seems unhackable, we need to find posible exploits ASAP

It would throw everything we understand about life out the window. Suicide is mostly considered bad because it's the final and ultimate destruction of who you are. But if that wasn't true?

And probably do it from your heart, not because of self-interest in karma points. Seems unhackable, we need to find posible exploits ASAP

There's some causes I could genuinely feel good helping. Like maybe donating food to homeless shelters.

If it’s karma based, we all obviously were horrible people in past lives and would have to make up for it now. Otherwise it’s a just a recycling of life and who is to say we would have to reincarnate as a human, we could literally be any living organism. Even if it was a human, again we’d have a 1/7 chance of being white, a further 1/2 chance of being male, and a further 1/100 chance of being chad. Combine those odds and it’s not looking good.

According to Kardecism, if you take your life, you will have to roam the Earth, as a ghost, for the remainder of the allotted amount of years which you were meant to live. If you were meant to live for 70 years and kill yourself at 25, then you'll spend 45 years as a ghost. You'll be set free after you have lived out those years, and you will be sent to the afterlife. As your Karma has increased, you will probably live a worse life or a very similar one; in either case, depression will continue to be part of your Karmatic cycle.

It would throw everything we understand about life out the window. Suicide is mostly considered bad because it's the final and ultimate destruction of who you are. But if that wasn't true?
Yes, hypothetically someone proved that killing yourself make you reborn as someone else and there is no Karma system, just good old random nature, or not so random but with a system that we still not understand but it doesn't involve doing good thing to born with a better life, all we would know is that die and reborn as someone random in the planet or other planet.
According to Kardecism, if you take your life, you will have to roam the Earth, as a ghost, for the remainder of the allotted amount of years which you were meant to live. If you were meant to live for 70 years and kill yourself at 25, then you'll spend 45 years as a ghost.
Hmm that doesn't seem so bad actually, I mean we wont have sex but we could enter anywhere, watch foids naked masturbating themselves while we jerk off our imaginary cock, and this in any part of the planet sounds really good to me, and is not for eternity so this would be pretty dop in my opinion.

Kill chads, make them be born as incels :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back