Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If someone truly wants to commit suicide, he or SHE won't fail!

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

satirecel
★★★★★
Most of us probably already know statistics about failed suicides.
92%-95% of all suicide attemps in the US end in survival.

What I see:
Only 5%-8% of them truly wanted to kill themselves.

If you fuck up your own suicide attempt, you're either extremely unlucky (that's the case in maybe 5%), extremely dumb or you were just looking attention.
Someone who is done and really wants to end his life obviously looks up different methods, statistics, etc.
At the very latest of that he or SHE realizes that pills or cutting your arms open are a fucking dumb idea and most likely won't work.

Females are attention whores:

How do you even fuck up your own suicide attempt?
I literally mastered that topic so that @THE TRUE HONKLER already made some reference that I could be a FBIcel. :ha..feels:
There are thousands of ways to end your life, just get creative.
You want to commit suicide by cop? Don't fuck it up like AM and use a fake pistol or even better a blank gun (you don't need a firearms license for that in most countries) and "shoot" at the cops.
Car + rope can also be very creative and reliable.
A strong crossbow will also do the job (I DON'T RECOMMEND THAT, BECAUSE IT COULD TURN YOU INTO A VEGETABLE).
God, in the worst case just build your own single-shot shotgun + ammo and blow your brains out.

Just jump from the 6th floor like a real buddy boyo theory.

92%-95% of all suicide attemps in the US end in survival.
I don't believe this. Governments lie a lot about suicides to prevent more suicides. Tho it's true there's a lot of attention seeking whores out there

It's because most females can't be trusted to own guns so they have to use other less-effective methods. They're also pussies by nature so...

High IQ thread. Bookmarked

As a male My methods are solid . I'm just a chickenshit

Foids are the opposite.