Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If teen foids can be manipulated by older men so easily, why do older incels have it so hard

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
Think about it, if younger foids are so easily manipulated as is SJW gospel, then why can't a 47 year old incel go to his local HS and end his inceldom by "manipulating" a 17 y/o Stacy cheerleader?? If it's just that simple. They only say that to take away any female responsibility.

muhsogyny
muhnipulation

They fixate with any word with 'man' in it. Have you noticed?

Think about it, if younger foids are so easily manipulated as is SJW gospel, then why can't a 47 year old incel go to his local HS and end his inceldom by "manipulating" a 17 y/o Stacy cheerleader?? If it's just that simple. They only say that to take away any female responsibility.
Because prison exists

It doesn't have to be at a high school it can be anywhere

Even if it wasn't at a high school, if you prey on a minor it's illegal.

Even if it wasn't at a high school, if you prey on a minor it's illegal.
Only in the US and Saudi Arabia. In pretty much all of Europe and South America, age of consent is 16, 15 and 14.

They are easily manipulated BY CHAD. And chad doesn't count as danger even if he dicks their teenage asses inside out.

I don't know, if I achieve to save money I will go to a 3 world country and try to deflower some teen foid there. It's useless doing that in a 1 world country because foids already are fucking chads at 10 years old.

Only in the US and Saudi Arabia. In pretty much all of Europe and South America, age of consent is 16, 15 and 14.

Then those aren't minors, in those countries.

The whole idea that even a truecel can suddenly get an onslaught of foids after they hit 30 seems like a total hoax.

@FrustratedWhiteMale Here's your solution, go to your local High School.

I don’t know. even little children are less manipulative than actual grown women

The whole idea that even a truecel can suddenly get an onslaught of foids after they hit 30 seems like a total hoax.
They are easily manipulated BY CHAD. And chad doesn't count as danger even if he dicks their teenage asses inside out.
Teenage Foids would always fall for this man's manipulations

65de976ddac158bcb5f3602808b18af2

But when it comes to this man
6279 Venkata Ramana

They suddenly aren't so easily tricked and have the wisdom of Solomon.

Last edited:
For the last time , a good looking 40 yo man that take care of himself and got his shit togather can pull collage girls easily ...Ez .

It is. Just because good looking men can be like 24 or 26 and get an 18 year old foid doesn't mean we can.

who the fuck came up with the idea that men could fuck foids by ""manipulating"" them

Because that's a blatant lie old spinster come up with to feel better about themselves.

Saving the world through liberalism sounds a lot better to them than sucking off a 47 year old bald manlet curry.
Weak logic, bro.

Because only Chad has this manipulation powers

Solomon was a polygamous chad. He should never be spoken of with respect.

you need social skills. hiki, neet type people don't get to develop or don't even want to develop those skills. what's the point of tricking/scamming a girl anyway how long you can keep that up, you'll face all sorts of problems that can vary from getting your name slandered to federal prison.

For the last time , a good looking 40 yo man that take care of himself and got his shit togather can pull collage girls easily ...Ez .

It's over for MGTOW copers.

It's over for MGTOW copers.

Ha ! Face qouted me .. im the best !

Anyway : no , im truely belive that if you take of yourself youll be good looking even in your late 30s ..

Because manipulation requires you to have social skills, and most incels don't have that.

By older men they refer to guys in his early 20s because every teen girls are literally babies you mysoginists predator future Epstein future ER

Teen girls are more manipulative then oldcel no?
who the fuck came up with the idea that men could fuck foids by ""manipulating"" them
You can only manipulate foids with your looks

Chuckled hard IRL at this. You don't say!?

Chuckled hard IRL at this. You don't say!?
There's a lot of deluded people on here that think you just have to wait until they "hit the wall" and are looking for "betabuxx" and then everyone goes to you. They might drop their standards 1 point, maybe 2, but truecel isn't getting shit.

There's a lot of deluded people on here that think you just have to wait until they "hit the wall" and are looking for "betabuxx" and then everyone goes to you. They might drop their standards 1 point, maybe 2, but truecel isn't getting shit.
Yeah it never began for truecels for sure. I am one, and I ~recently passed 30, so I am well aware of all this shit. I concur, us truecels would not get our dicks wet by 65yo+ foids even if our semen cured cancer, basically.

Last edited:

Anyway : no , im truely belive that if you take of yourself youll be good looking even in your late 30s ..
if your chad you can look good till you're 50+ just look at Brad Pitt etc.

That's what you always hear when an older guy has sex with a younger girl. He "manipulated her".
Yeah, he manipulated her with his good looks, which he must have in order to have sex, be he young or old, poor or rich, white or black. Looks are everything.

They can't. Massive exaggeration as ways by the judea

You can be decent-looking in your 30s but you will never have that youthful glow. Brad pitt was rare af.