Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If Texas and California have a civil war, who would win?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
With conservative and libtard divisions widening, Californian businesses heading to Texas, and actual Republican leaders throwing around fantasies of secession, I think what people want more than anything is for the left and right empires of the United States to be honest about all this and fuck each other up.

This military nerd, Commissar Binkov, who is really into this shit, analyzed both sides and gave his slant on who he thinks would win.

The video is full of nerd stuff, so I'll just give you the summary: California has more stuff and is likely to just wreck Texas's vital infrastructure. In order for Texas to win, they would have to have a dark horse victory, relying on something incalculable, like paramilitary forces/good guys with guns. And they would have to hit a strategic point, because either side trying to just march in and invade the other isn't likely. California's chokehold on infrastructure is the safer victory.

I don't know as much as Binkov, but I say trust the plan, hold the line, and we'll see how things play out if the Texas forces can get to the Hoover Dam.

Population wise California, but in an actual conflict it could go either way

So many deciding factors

texas if everyone in both states was loyal to their state

With conservative and libtard divisions widening, Californian businesses heading to Texas, and actual Republican leaders throwing around fantasies of secession, I think what people want more than anything is for the left and right empires of the United States to be honest about all this and fuck each other up.

This military nerd, Commissar Binkov, who is really into this shit, analyzed both sides and gave his slant on who he thinks would win.

The video is full of nerd stuff, so I'll just give you the summary: California has more stuff and is likely to just wreck Texas's vital infrastructure. In order for Texas to win, they would have to have a dark horse victory, relying on something incalculable, like paramilitary forces/good guys with guns. And they would have to hit a strategic point, because either side trying to just march in and invade the other isn't likely. California's chokehold on infrastructure is the safer victory.

I don't know as much as Binkov, but I say trust the plan, hold the line, and we'll see how things play out if the Texas forces can get to the Hoover Dam.

Tx

texas
california would be to busy protesting making them easy picking for texas.
problem is a lot of them are leaving the state they destroyed and a lot of them are going to texas setting up an inner conflict within texas itself.
they'll jump from state like locusts until all are california

The jews would win.

Depends on who was backed by the federal government I guess

Texas has guns california doesn't

All of the based Texans who own all the guns would kill all the liberal Californoids that are residing in the state. Then, the based Californians who own all the guns will join in with Texas. Then, they fight against all the liberal Californoids...who don't have guns.

Easy shit.

What matters most in war is having the will to keep fighting and I think californians don't have that will

Texas will win imo

It would deeply please me to see America entangled in a civil war.
Cumskins getting a taste of their own medicine.

Whichever has the bigger army and can financially support itself in a prolonged war.

So i would say California from numbers alone but if they were both independent countries it would be hard to tell.

California right now because it has a higher population, better aviation industry, more guns than texas, better technology via silicon valley, population control via hollywood. But texas will probably have a technological advantage in 10-20 years but by then it will be a soycuck state.

i think you niggers dont know what a civil war is XD

i think you niggers dont know what a civil war is XD

The scenario is that Texas and California fight, and none of the other states or the federal government intervene.

This , 40% of both cali/ texas pop are latino/mexican on paper, add in the illegals and it easily go over 50%.
Mexico would love to get back their land and will send in the cartels to join the fray and finish off what are left of the whities/blacks.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back