Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment IF the blackpill and redpill succeed in getting sub8 men to stop simping, and feminists are forced to sue for peace...

• Thread starter Atavistic Autist
  • Start date

Would you accept a mutual alliance against Chad, or refuse any sort of understanding with foids?

• Death to Chad, the bully of incels and the abuser of wymyn!

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • The foids have made their bed. Let them lie in it.

Votes: 16 64.0%

• Total voters
Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
Foids are only able to be as brazen as they are with regard to being Chad's pump and dump because they can always rely on sub8 betas, whether buxxers or orbiters or tampons or all three, to bail them out afterwards.

But if this was no longer the case, and foids had to bear the full brunt of being Chad's cumbucket, then this would quickly radicalize them in their penis envy of Chad, and make them want to kill him.

So would you join forces with sexually frustrated feminists in order to topple Chad hegemony?

i would never tolerate working with fucking females

death to foids and chad

Simps just gonna simp, its in their nature.

Chads are only at the top because women choose them. I really don't get the genuine hate for chads since it's not like if women couldn't screw them they'd go for their looksmatch in 2020.

Kill the chads and then enslave the foids
EZ

Kill the chads and then enslave the foids
EZ
I excluded such a Machiavellian option precisely because I wanted this to be a moral quandary. Unlike psychopathic Chads, incels have some notion of ethics tbhngl.

Perhaps imagine that the feminists have a eunuch praetorian guard of former orbiters that they've castrated (all deployed in the field as White Knights, and thus incapable of consoling the foids as they cry over not getting commitment from Chad), an army that is just strong enough to fight off any effort to enslave them by the incels, but is bound to be overcome by the onslaught of the Chads.

Imagine that these Chads retain a harem of foids that they have complete control over, and a feminist war aim is to free them from their captivity; yet their forces are not powerful enough to do so on their own, and are indeed threatened with being decisively defeated by the Chads.

Would incels intervene to help the feminists turn the tide against the Chads? Or watch from the sidelines with glee as they get raped and dominated by the Chads? Would the latter be cucked? Or do incels even desire physical women anymore, and have not just moved onto artificial procreation and advanced sexbots?

Last edited:
Good morning I hate wamen!

I excluded such a Machiavellian option precisely because I wanted this to be a moral quandary. Unlike psychopathic Chads, incels have some notion of ethics tbhngl.

Perhaps imagine that the feminists have a eunuch praetorian guard of former orbiters that they've castrated (all deployed in the field as White Knights, and thus incapable of consoling the foids as they cry over not getting commitment from Chad), an army that is just strong enough to fight off any imposition to enslave them by the incels, but is bound to become overcome by the onslaught of the Chads.

Imagine that these Chads retain a harem of foids that they have complete control over, and a feminist war aim is to free them from their captivity; yet their forces are not powerful enough to do so on their own, and are indeed threatened with being fully subsumed by the Chads.

Would incels intervene to help the feminists turn the tide against the Chads? Or watch from the sidelines with glee as they get raped and dominated by the Chads? Would the latter be cucked? Or do incels even desire physical women anymore, and have not just moved onto artificial procreation and advanced sexbots?
I would kill the chads then, chad are only good as dead while we still needs foids at the end of the day

I would kill the chads then, chad are only good as dead while we still needs foids at the end of the day
Based.

I, for two, would die along with my sub8 eunuch brothers against the Great Satan, Chad. Maybe mi'lady would be grateful and marry those who thugmaxx the most on the battlefield.

Last edited:
second option imo tbh

Females will always go for the men who mog most other men so its no use anyway. let it all burn

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back