Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If the blackpill was just admitted things would be so much better

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Yes, we know women are the shallow sex. Yes, we know they project onto men so every negative trait they assign onto men is both false and projection. Yes, we know most women are worthless garbage who if held to men's standards would be considered trash and would be suicidal drug addicts to copr. Yes we know even the ugliest, repulsive, most genetic garbage women still get sex and affection while most men don't. (incel if male is a very real thing) yes we know looks matter and your entire perception of someone is almost entirely based off their looks, yes we know dating is 99% looks. We know the many dating stats that shows just how harshly and brutally women rate men while how much more fairly men rate women.

Finally getting sex is just all just mostly looks and sometimes money. Any man admits to it he is INSTANTLY shot down and gaslit, or shamed. Like clockwork.

Yet Normies just treat this info as taboo. Most women even know it's true yet they just lie and fall back on their bluepilled simp army to defend them.

Imagine if people could just admit this? It's an elephant in the room type scenario. I don't know how you can be on the internet seeing sluts expose themselves day after day yet you keep telling yourself, "not all women!" :feelsclown:

Last edited:
Its much more comfortable to live in a fantasy world where everything is okay because other people say so.

One thing humans will always be good at is lying to themselves

"Everything's okay! If i respect women hard enough i'll surely get a loyal girlfriend! What? Serial killers and murderers receiving love letters? Abusive piece of shit men easily getting girlfriends? Pft, yeah right!"

"Women are mythical creatures of good and all men are terrible! They can literally do no wrong!"

"Its my fault that women have ridiculous standards, im just not trying hard enough! So what if better looking men don't have to do a quarter of the amount of work im doing!"

Last edited:
if every man was blackpilled within a week we'd be able to fix all of society. women would immediatly be dismissed. anything they say irrelevant, votes immediately taken away, if they try to riot in the streets every man in their own home beats them and stops them, and those without a man to beat, the other blackpilled men in the streets will beat them. Women would be enslaved, laws and punishments will be made to those who whore and cheat. every man will have a woman. an obediant slave at home.

if every man was blackpilled within a week we'd be able to fix all of society. women would immediatly be dismissed. anything they say irrelevant, votes immediately taken away, if they try to riot in the streets every man in their own home beats them and stops them, and those without a man to beat, the other blackpilled men in the streets will beat them. Women would be enslaved, laws and punishments will be made to those who whore and cheat. every man will have a woman. an obediant slave at home.
That's how it used to be. Now that it's not, depressing rates and social dropouts (neets, hikis) are through the roof. Not to mention the lack of marriage now.

if every man was blackpilled within a week we'd be able to fix all of society.
I don’t think so, high tier normies and choids would want to preserve the status quo as they benefit from it. Why would they care about poor ugly losers?

I don’t think so, high tier normies and choids would want to preserve the status quo as they benefit from it. Why would they care about poor ugly losers?
because they'd only be 20% of society. Most of them would rather a monogomous relationship than the whoring hypergamy anyway, but even the few who would continue to benefit and want to maintain ssociety will be a massive minority and also easily imprisoned.
depressing rates and social dropouts (neets, hikis) are through the roof
who could have imagined that men with nothing to live for don't want to work.

because they'd only be 20% of society. Most of them would rather a monogomous relationship than the whoring hypergamy anyway, but even the few who would continue to benefit and want to maintain ssociety will be a massive minority and also easily imprisoned.

who could have imagined that men with nothing to live for don't want to work.
I guess [Redacted] all the moggers will solve issue.

Its much more comfortable to live in a fantasy world where everything is okay because other people say so.

"Everything's okay! If i respect women hard enough i'll surely get a loyal girlfriend! What? Serial killers and murderers receiving love letters? Abusive piece of shit men easily getting girlfriends? Pft, yeah right!"

"Women are mythical creatures of good and all men are terrible! They can literally do no wrong!"

"Its my fault that women have ridiculous standards, im just not trying hard enough! So what if better looking men don't have to do a quarter of the amount of work im doing!"
That's what differentiates humans from other animals; they have the ability to lie to themselves and to spread falsehood that they know themselves not to be true.

That's what differentiates humans from other animals; they have the ability to lie to themselves and to spread falsehood that they know themselves not to be true.
Basically being able to rationalize the way things are and justify them.

Well articulated comment