Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If the government decided to send all subhumans to the gas chambers I would not fight back

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I just would let them take me. I don't have the energy or desire to live in a world that doesn't want me there.

I would rather die fighting than succumb to those cucks.

They literally might as well send us to the gas chambers if they aren't going to cover our surgeries. If you have an ugly face, you legit have no reason to be alive. Most of us will kill ourselves before the government ever has the compassion to send us to the gas chambers.

Gas chamber is a pretty agonizing end ngl. I would rather be shot at by a firing squad.

why waste money on gas chambers when they could just use us for slavery, test subjects, etc.
would you become a test subject ?
sounds lit af

I would become extremely violent in Runescape

why waste money on gas chambers when they could just use us for slavery, test subjects, etc.
would you become a test subject ?
sounds lit af
Unit 731

I would fight back, but it would likely be futile because they would have prepared for us fighting back

I mean ur going to die anyway why no fight and maybe kill a government cuck?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back