Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If the internet did not exist, I would have roped by now 100%

ReptileCell

ReptileCell

Recruit
★★
Literally the ONLY thing that gives me some sort of enjoyment, a tiny ray of hope, and allows me to explore a tiny part of the world from my computer, is the internet. Without it, I would have no friends (I have no friends irl, only on the internet), I get support from you guys on incels.is, and this is the only place where I can express myself and socialize at all.

Without the internet, I would have never seen how a woman's body looks like on camera, I wouldnt even fucking know how a woman's breasts or vagina looks like. Without the internet, I would have no way to masturbate, and would probably either rope or rape some foid, or both.

The internet has to do with literally all the hobbies I have, and I spend most of my time now playing online video games, so this gives me the smallest bits of enjoyment that I still have left.

Without my computer, I literally would have no happiness at all, Id rope within weeks.

It's over for solarstormcels

Without the internet I'd be living in blissful ignorance right now.

Same here. I have the weakest will of any human being ever, which means that I would still be a lazy loser, but without technology. I would have roped a long time ago.

Without the internet I wouldn't be incel so I'm hyped for a solar storm.

Someone else beat me to it, but if the internet didn't exist, we probably wouldn't be incels.