Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If the unthinkable happens, what are the chances I get cheated on?

• Thread starter Deleted member 28148
  • Start date
Deleted member 28148

Deleted member 28148

losing my teen years
-
It seems pretty unrealistic for me to ascend. But, despite the odds, that's not to say it won't happen in the future, cause i'm only 15. If this unthinkable event happens, and I finally get a gf, what are the chances she will cheat on me? I'm a 4/10 btw if that helps any of your guys' decision.

well if the unthinkable does happen then at least you know it's not completely over

The thing is, whether you're an incel or not, I think if you pulled a girl once, you might as well do so again :feelsEhh:, so no need to keeping cheating whores. You rather dedicate yourself to finding a 14 yo virgin gf or just keep pump dump cheating whores. Everytime you get a foid, your chances increase, remember the unattractive virgin thing

depends. did you take her virginity?

1000% she will cheat on you. Best situation is to be able to pump and dump. If you can’t then you are getting cucked

Depends how gl you are. If you're on here and you're truly ugly, it's 100%.

The first couple of months will be good and loving and you'll think you finally struck gold. Then she'll get bored and want something BETTER like Chad. Trust me youngcel

This. As proof, you can read all (blackpill) posts on this forum. Do not make the mistake that your experiences will be any different than the experiences of other normies that we post here. If even chad can not stop female nature then what chances do you have?

Well none of this is promising, but I expected it
Hoping i can escape the teenlovepill

Female Cheating Percentage
-------------------------------------
Women Before 1900s?
50%

Women before 2000s? 85%

Women today? 100%

CIeS6CLWgAA9Mg8

100 percent with the ammount of chadlites and chads going on . Yeah dating is fucked i see normies constantly arguing and losing their mind going through divorces and physical confrontations. Its just another level of hell really

99.9% maybe unless you find a really nice loyal foid who really loves you for you. I'm sure their are some out there, maybe not on this planet though!

99.9% maybe unless you find a really nice loyal foid who really loves you for you. I'm sure their are some out there, maybe not on this planet though!
I thought I found a foid like that
but no she rejected me too

A 4/10 can actually ascend if you're NT enough.

80% which is why the 80/20 rule exists

A 4/10 can actually ascend if you're NT enough.
This requires social circle and at least 2 years of constantly normie LARPing to be successful though

Enjoy your divorce in your 30's & hardly seeing your kid.

Enjoy your divorce in your 30's & hardly seeing your kid.
plus losing half of the things you've conquered in your life in the marital court :feelskek: It's almost feels like ascension is cucked

plus losing half of the things you've conquered in your life in the marital court :feelskek: It's almost feels like ascension is cucked
Also finding out your kid is being abused by the mother's latest bf but she doesn't care as he's a badboy Chad & if you try to intervene she'll give the jackass an alibi lol, cucked indeed.

A better question is why do you think you are Incel if you are only 15. Don't waste your time on sorrow and pity and take action while you still can change your life around.

Depends on a lot of things. The average partner count is like 11.

so if she's 22 and you're her 3rd guy, it simply won't last. 100% chance.

Even in the very rare scenario where she does not kiss your kids with the same lips that were wrapped around mastodontic Chad's cock her being "faithful" is just a matter of not being tempted by a good looking man. They will feel virtuous just at declining advances from other subhumans like her cuckold. But water is wet : when Chad arrives she spread her legs like the filthy whore she is.

And even in the ultra mega rare scenario where she never has the occasion to cheat she will constantly ruminate in her mind about fantasies where her personal trainer or her boss literally destroy her fetid holes while both of them mock the cuck husband.

It should be clear at last that every relationship with a foid is pure cuckoldry unless you are a Chadlite minimum.

Young"cels" back at it again

probably over but not completely

Its not going to happen so don't worry about it. :feelsEhh:

It seems pretty unrealistic for me to ascend. But, despite the odds, that's not to say it won't happen in the future, cause i'm only 15. If this unthinkable event happens, and I finally get a gf, what are the chances she will cheat on me? I'm a 4/10 btw if that helps any of your guys' decision.
If you are 15 then the first then you should do right now is get off this forum babycel.

well if the unthinkable does happen then at least you know it's not completely over
yes, it means you can go and get another. It'll be fine if that's the case.

Even Chad gets cheated on, i'd say pretty high. Foids of your generation are even more promiscuous and think polygamy is a good idea.

youngcels when will they learn?

High IQ

Is that legit?
joke aside, I wouldn't say 100% but it's probably a close number. If you look it up you'll see that almost 50% assume to have cheated on a partner, if we assume many of them lie I wouldn't be surprised if the real numbers were like 70%.

It's not a one time chance statistic and imo depends on how much you'd let your gf stray.
But whatever happens do not get married. There's no benefit at all today for a male to get married.

What's your location and ethnicity for a proper analysis?