Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If These Are In-Cels, Then I'm Elvis

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
The below picture REALLY depresses me - they're happy, while I'm home, alone miserable. No guy fiends even.
There is no way these are in-cels. - They may "think" they are, but they aren't
You can't compare a person who hasn't has sex in 50 years, to someone who hasn't had it in five. Yet I'm called the fake-cel.
These people are young. I bet they don't even remember the year 2000.
They have their whole life ahead of them. They are going to college - where they can meet prime girls.
They can get good jobs. I work at a supported workshop for people with disabilities.
In-cel girls called them cute. I don't doubt that. They are WAY better looking than me. They CAN get sex.
I bet girls are going to go to their next meet. They look friendly. I look VERY creepy.
Girls would be happy to introduce them to their friends; they would warn their friends to stay away from me. (Like they'd have anything to do with me in the fist place.
Those guys have young parents, in their thirties or forties. I have no family. No nothing.
In-cel tears said they'd have sex with them, but they would think I'm creepy - even if I acted like Prince Charming.

Idazyxow65h41

Here's a song for how I feel

Last edited:
These are normies in denial.
Anyways one had to be at least 8/10 to get a GF. Effectively they should be on this forum.

Things have changed since your time boomer

not real incels

It's over for The Bee Geescels

These are normies in denial.
True. It's like calling a hill a mountain, or a small building a skyscraper.
Or a person with a hundred dollars rich.
We'll, like that Indian motivational speaker said, if a poor person thinks he's rich, than he's richer than a millionaire.
With this group, it's the opposite though. They aren't The Fonz, but they are at least a Ron Howard.

How old are you dude?

They're not incels. We now know that this is a "We Hunted The Mammoth" style satire group called "Inceltines."

So to call them incels now, knowing nothing about their sex lives, oversteps rational discourse. I can say I'm an incel. I can say you're an incel if you tell me you're an incel. But if someone says "I'm not really an incel" I can't say "Yes you are, I know you better than you know yourself."

EDIT: Wait, no, it's not a group. They're celebrating a fake incel holiday called "Inceltines Day." Incel-TINES, it's pronounced. It's more comparable to everyone dancing on the Joker stairs now that it's a thing.

They are not incels, it has been confirmed to be a group of students that mocks incels.
Proof:

The only believablecels in that pic are the ricecels

They arent Incels even if for some of them its truly over .
But most Youngcels are Mentalcels . NGL .

Youre the truest of cels. But this guys could be cels, they are short, ethnic, or ugly. Standards are risen up

They can MEET prime girls, but they can't have relations with them. These prime girls do drugs and suck Chad cock all day. They don't want anything to do with those guys. Even if you're average, it doesn't suffice nowadays, unless you're really lucky.

Whatever you say Potsie

Looks like I was right all along.
Not one of them even REMOTELY resembles an in-cel.
They all look like PREPPIES.

Sorry, but oldcels can't relate to the modern hypergamy

Those guys look like average guys to me, which means they are unattractive for females, because of the 80/20 rule.

If anything, it's good news IMHO. It means inceldom is gaining grounds on normies.

Ngl presleys me

Those guys look like average guys to me, which means they are unattractive for females, because of the 80/20 rule.
The women would have fought over them in the 1970's.
I saw it with my own eyes.
My sister's friends all took guys like those.
My brother in law looked like those guys.
My sister has been married almost FIFTY Years.

I want to hug you so bad.

They can MEET prime girls, but they can't have relations with them. These prime girls do drugs and suck Chad cock all day. They don't want anything to do with those guys. Even if you're average, it doesn't suffice nowadays, unless you're really lucky.
Chad only. No sub8s

brb building a time machine.
What's that movie with the doll in it again?

Welcome to 2020 hypergamy. Sub8 males struggle to get sub3 foids & landwhales. Even Chadlites have to settle for 4s now.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back