Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If they rebooted Back to the Future today. Would they use a 5'4" manlet to play Marty McFly?

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I don't know if zoomercels have seen Back to the Future. It was a very successful trilogy in the 80s with a turbo manlet Marty McFly played by Michael J Fox. He wasn't the comic relief short guy either. He was the main actor, hero and he had a very attractive foid who genuinely liked him. I suggest all manlets watch it, it is lifefuel in a sense. Him always beating the Chad Biff Tannen always made me happy.

Fast forward to today. We have feminism, degeneracy, hypergamy and widespread hatred and shaming of manlets. We also have a bit of a thing where Hollywood reboots classic movies (or just makes superhero movies) because they have no original ideas. It is a real possibility they would reboot Back to the Future. I do not think they would cast a manlet to play the main character, even though it would go against the spirit of the whole franchise.

Last edited:
it would be a 5'4 quirky stacy

He didnt look "short" in TV, that os what matters most

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back