Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If they release an affordable sophisticated sex robot in the near future, would you feel whole again?

Would a sophisticated sex robot satisfy the longing, desperate need you have for human affection?

• Yes

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • No

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
No1stupid

No1stupid

sleep-deprived insomniacel
-
If we got to a point where you can go to Walmart and buy a fully-functioning realistic customizable sex bot for $200, would that be enough? Would it fill the empty void in your soul?

doesn't even have to sex me, the holographic foid who was supportive and caring in bladerunner 2049 would probably boost my overall self confidence and empower me to do better

D0ywiOaXgAAbiwu.jpg

xacca0tycua01.jpg

images

images

I would feel partial, and more than I do without.

200 dollars is unrealistic
since you said sophisticated I'm gonna have to go with yes

Yes. I would be able to get the experience of a relationship without the bad sides. No nagging, no complaining, no worries about loyalty or hypergamy. For what its worth, a sufficiently sophisticated sexbot/wifebot would beat many romantic relationships today. You would essentially be treated like chad by the bot.

It wouldn't be $200, and it would need quite a few features to make it a worthwhile purchase over a doll. The ability to move (both body and walk), respond to verbal, visual, and tactile stimulation (smell/taste would be nice, but not necessary) and carry sufficient day to day conversations about various topics beyond sex would be the minimum. I would like it to be able to do housework/cook and possibly even look after kids. Greet me at the door when I come home from work. Maybe make her software easily portable via smartphone so that she is always with me. Essentially treat me like a foid would treat chad.

I would be happy with it.

hell yeah as long as it does not have a nagging tendency or a usb charger must be usb-c sexy as fuck and swap in swap out features such as face ,hair ,pussy and a dirty persona mode

No.
I genuinely want love too, not just sex

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back