Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If this isn't proof that cucktears is mentally ill, I don't know what is

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
And WE'RE the "creepy" ones?

If only she was male and forced to live our lives. Never to be validated as a human by a member of the opposite sex.

Also, they accuse us of seeing "not seeing women as people" when they see us as bacteria to be studied under a microscope.
Hypocritical shits.

If only she was male and forced to live our lives. Never to be validated as a human by a member of the opposite sex.
Truth.
The fact that she can't even grasp our existence shows just how privileged females are.

Truth.
The fact that she can't even grasp our existence shows just how privileged females are.

1520834739781.gif

"how can they hate women so much yet want pussy so badly?"

How do you hate men so much but want their money and sperm so badly?

And WE'RE the "creepy" ones?

She's a woman who can't possibly comprehend when a man (or a group of men like us) doesn't constantly worship her and doesn't do her bidding. We call people like her out on her bullshit. We're fascinating to her because we shit on her; she's used to getting constant attention from her beta orbiters.

she sounds like some one who is not very bright and who must live a pretty pathetic life.

She is only obsessed because she is hoping for another mentalcel who is very attractive so she can groom him for her own use.

She is only obsessed because she is hoping for another mentalcel who is very attractive so she can groom him for her own use.
That's what I'm scared of, then she'll cuck him so he can make anti-incel videos.

That's what I'm scared of, then she'll cuck him so he can make anti-incel videos.
I would not be too afraid as this place does not allow femoids. She has no chance as long as we keep this rule.

Also, they accuse us of seeing "not seeing women as people" when they see us as bacteria to be studied under a microscope.
Hypocritical shits.
she just confirmed that ugly males are not seen as humans, as if that weren't obvious already.

I would not be too afraid as this place does not allow femoids. She has no chance as long as we keep this rule.
They might private message them. But I think it's fine as long as they remain blackpilled.

At least we can admit we're mentally ill.

They might private message them. But I think it's fine as long as they remain blackpilled.
There is a reason why they are here and that is because they are mentalcel. A mentalcel will have problems talking with a femoid on the internet.

There are no femoids coming here to "help." Just trolls who want to dox us.

There are no femoids coming here to "help." Just trolls who want to dox us.
Has one ever tried to flirt with you and get your info?

They try to justify why they lurk here,they know what we say is true but the years of the bluepill are holding them back from joining us.

There is a reason why they are here and that is because they are mentalcel. A mentalcel will have problems talking with a femoid on the internet.
That's true, but they might try to suck in regular incels, literally.

That's true, but they might try to suck in regular incels, literally.
They do not even frequent this forum because they are afraid of us. She is obsessed with braincels because it is cucked. Those cucks are not even incels.

Someone hasn't heard of biology and sexual desires before.

They do not even frequent this forum because they are afraid of us. She is obsessed with braincels because it is cucked. Those cucks are not even incels.
They are scared bitches. I doubt thier next tactic is to start fucking incels to make them stay quiet.

What tipped you off to making them seem fake?

1) It's the internet, never trust anyone
2) Wanting my instagram / snapchat account info
3) Wanting to see my picture

Most importantly, the difference in grammar and sentence structure. This individual felt off. "She" made a thread here and had good sentence structure, spelling, grammar, flow, etc. Which completely changed in the PMs.

They are scared bitches. I doubt thier next tactic is to start fucking incels to make them stay quiet.
They consider me the scariest incel. I made a girl quit Reddit because of some of the stuff I posted. They like to laugh at braincels because that sub is cucked with the female mod.

She's a woman who can't possibly comprehend when a man (or a group of men like us) doesn't constantly worship her and doesn't do her bidding. We call people like her out on her bullshit. We're fascinating to her because we shit on her; she's used to getting constant attention from her beta orbiters.
a1 reply.

1) It's the internet, never trust anyone
2) Wanting my instagram / snapchat account info
3) Wanting to see my picture

Most importantly, the difference in grammar and sentence structure. This individual felt off. "She" made a thread here and had good sentence structure, spelling, grammar, flow, etc. Which completely changed in the PMs.
That's creepy. Did you ask her to get on skype? What's the point of seeing how an incel looks? Most likely they'll look like an incel, so asking for a picture to see if they're attractive is stupid.

That's creepy. Did you ask her to get on skype? What's the point of seeing how an incel looks? Most likely they'll look like an incel, so asking for a picture to see if they're attractive is stupid.

I didn't try to even get to that point. I'm not going to trust some random person who claims to be a female and who "cares about me" and really wants to see me.

They consider me the scariest incel. I made a girl quit Reddit because of some of the stuff I posted. They like to laugh at braincels because that sub is cucked with the female mod.
Braincels makes mgtow seem more blackpilled than they are. We should expose braincels on here by making fake accounts dropping real blackpills and see how long it takes for them to get blocked.

IT is exactly what they accuse us of. They're creepy, obsessive bullies.

I didn't try to even get to that point. I'm not going to trust some random person who claims to be a female and who "cares about me" and really wants to see me.
It would of been funny to keep the convo going and make a post about it to warn everyone.

It would of been funny to keep the convo going and make a post about it to warn everyone.

I did tell a few people. But when she repeatedly says "I'm a girl and I want to be friends" it reinforces the idea of it being a troll. That's when I decided to alert the mods and get "her" banned.

Braincels makes mgtow seem more blackpilled than they are. We should expose braincels on here by making fake accounts dropping real blackpills and see how long it takes for them to get blocked.
They tolerated me until my permaban from reddit because I threatened a boycott and I called out many inceltear users for being racist against Indian.

I did tell a few people. But when she repeatedly says "I'm a girl and I want to be friends" it reinforces the idea of it being a troll. That's when I decided to alert the mods and get "her" banned.
If they are going to catfish, they might as well be smart about it, and look for a less gullible group of people. These normies are so naive thinking they can outwit incels with higher IQ's in one of us than 10 of them combined.

I find myself thinking on how they can hate women so much yet want pussy so badly, it's so pitiful how they constantly say "I hate women because they don't give me sex"
She can't comprehend cause and effect.

They tolerated me until my permaban from reddit because I threatened a boycott and I called out many inceltear users for being racist against Indian.
Will they block you from braincels for using the words "whore, slut, bitch, and roastie"?

Will they block you from braincels for using the words "whore, slut, bitch, and roastie"?
No they will not do that. Tbh braincels was at its best a couple of months ago. Now it is just memes which are reposted again.

If they are going to catfish, they might as well be smart about it, and look for a less gullible group of people. These normies are so naive thinking they can outwit incels with higher IQ's in one of us than 10 of them combined.

I don't even understand why they do it. Why waste your time on a bunch of subhuman losers?

No they will not do that. Tbh braincels was at its best a couple of months ago. Now it is just memes which are reposted again.
Maybe they're more cautious there because it's on reddit. Reddit is for cucks, they need to accept that and move on.

Maybe they're more cautious there because it's on reddit. Reddit is for cucks, they need to accept that and move on.
If you mentioned something about women getting hurt than you would get banned. I complained so many times about it.

I don't even understand why they do it. Why waste your time on a bunch of subhuman losers?
We're a threat to them because we're giving many incels in denial the truth, and if more incels know the truth they won't be able to betabux a cuck later on.

If you mentioned something about women getting hurt than you would get banned. I complained so many times about it.
Fucking cucks, no wonder. I bet if we posted the videos or gifs of women getting punched they'd take it down. But it's totally fine to have videos of men getting jumped and slapped by whores, that's just fun and games, but "oh no, don't post videos of poor women getting hurt in any way, that's misogyny"

We're a threat to them because we're giving many incels in denial the truth, and if more incels know the truth they won't be able to betabux a cuck later on.

Very true

1520834739781.gif

They can gawk. I don't care.

giphy.gif

/thread

What the fuck? What a fucking creep. Thats fucking wierd

To summarize: "I find incels fascinating because I, as a privileged woman, cannot relate to their suffering as ugly men"