Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If this were the 1950s to 1980s, most here would have a good job and probably a girl right out of high school or college

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Now you gotta be average looking and wage slave hard just to keep a low paying menial job. You can see tall chad-lites with land whales in public. At best men have been regulated to a sort of slave status but without even a guaranteed place to sleep or food to eat.

Funny how much was taken from men in only about 40 to 60 years.

What's left for men exactly?

Death. Death is all that is left.

My uncle is 58 and never had girlfriend and several great uncles too who were young in 1950s

life is hard as fuck now and almost not worth it

I like to think that way as well. A former friend of mine is 6'2, owns two cars worth around 50k and has a well paid job. His girlfriend is obese and he mogs her brutally. It truly is over.

@goydivision speaks the truth.

Born too early to have a sexbot gf

Born too late to get married right out of high school.

older people still can't wrap their heads around the idea of needing "2 years of experience" to get a job these days because back when they were young they had a community and through that community connections for jobs and so on - all they had to do was walk into a store and ask for work and they get it. that shit doesn't even exist anymore in the western world. the majority of people honestly don't give a flying fuck about any of us and the only people who even give a meagre amount of shit are just there to laugh or distract themselves from their own inferiority and insecurities.

the same for foids because you usually met them through community and it was so simple. we don't have that anymore, like employment, you're competing for a foid who has dozen's of other men messaging her. what's the fucking point in any of this? WHAT EVEN MATTERS ANYMORE?

fuck you, I will NEVER EVER betabuxx regardless of how long ago. FUCK FEMOIDS. I WILL COPE UNTIL THE DAY I ROPE OR DIE

I’m not so sure about that tbh. Even in the 50s, balding at 19 would be a death sentence.

I’m not so sure about that tbh. Even in the 50s, balding at 19 would be a death sentence.
not many bald at 19. i didn't start to norwood until recently

Look on the bright side, Coronavirus might be the start of a prolonged economic depression that requires UBI to prevent the total collapse of society. So although we might not have jobs or wives, or any purpose to be alive, at least we will get fed scraps and can LDAR for life.

Coping is all that is left

I shouldn't have read this thread. Potent suicidefuel.

beta uprising

C to the O to the P to the E

COPE
COPE
COPE
COPE

At least incels have the internet. Deathfuel for incels who lived pre 1990.

nothing. nothing but wageslaving. that or rope. man is doomed, it's been over forever.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back