Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If tomorrow I became a millionaire and got a 10/10 girlfriend that truly loves me, life would still be very grim and sad.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Naturally I'd be happy for a while, but eventually it would wear off and the inevitable sadness of life would slap me in the face once again.

The truth is my parents would still be old and with various ailments. I'd still be rapidly aging, having wasted my youth, starting to feel the effects of my bad choices more and more (take care of your health guys, having to deal with miscellaneous health shit fucking sucks).

The biggest problem is time. It's such a big punch in the gut, I honestly feel a bit cold and numb when it really hits me. Almost nauseous from the mere thought. Idk how many years I have left with my parents, but since my dad is 70 I don't think I have a whole lot. Not even 20 years, 10-15 years at best if I'm lucky. And what kind of quality of life will that be? I've seen the changes in the past few years already, it's hard for him to bend down, he can't remember stuff as well. Other than that I've got a cat that is pretty much our family's obsession, such a bundle of joy and cuteness. But time flies by and it's already several years old. Their lifespans of 15 seem so short now.

Also life tends to throw you various curveballs, miscellaneous surprises that fuck you in ways you didn't really imagine. At this point it's pretty funny I'm posting this on an incel forum. It's really not much of a bother for me anymore that I'm an incel, I'm used to it and tbh I don't need an additional set of problems.

Sounds like you need a cyanide pill instead of the black pill

Sounds like you need a cyanide pill instead of the black pill
Wouldn't take it before my mom, dad and cat are gone. While they're still alive and relatively healthy I'll consider life worth living.

Yesterday, I was 13 years old entering into secondary school with the hopes of making friends and dating girls. Today, I'm contemplating suicide upon the realisation that I'm a Elliot Rodger-looking subhuman with Asiatic eyes that only appeal to Slavic bitches in Eastern Europe or to Latinas.

Will you ascend as a wizard or continue to rot? What are your plans for the future? You SEAmaxxing in Asia or LatinaMaxxing in South America?

Wouldn't take it before my mom, dad and cat are gone. While they're still alive and relatively healthy I'll consider life worth living.
I feel your pain. Aging is the sad reality that all living beings have to face.

Its a shame, but its another shitty part of life. If Christians are correct, we can blame all suffering on the one person (coincidentally a woman) who started all of it.

Eve

Interesting familypill, you seem attached to your parents which is understandable if they treat you well.

Yesterday, I was 13 years old entering into secondary school with the hopes of making friends and dating girls. Today, I'm contemplating suicide upon the realisation that I'm a Elliot Rodger-looking subhuman with Asiatic eyes that only appeal to Slavic bitches in Eastern Europe or to Latinas.

Will you ascend as a wizard or continue to rot? What are your plans for the future? You SEAmaxxing in Asia or LatinaMaxxing in South America?
No plans, I'm not a good example for other incels. If anything I'm a good warning, do not be like me. I'm the epitome, the incarnation of giving up, not trying, of rotting. I've never had plans like SEA or whatever maxxing.

I can see how my life will play our relatively accurately. Barring any unforeseen negative events, it will go this way: I'll get a job this year. Whatever it is I'll hate it and it won't pay much. I'll work 5 days a week, but after work and on the weekends I'll do what I always did since I was a kid: I'll rot in front of my laptop while lying in bed. And as such years will fly by. I imagine the days will seem interminable but the years will pass me by in the blink of an eye. Soon I'll wake up and my dad will be really old, my mom will have gotten older too and idk about her health, hope it doesn't get worse. My cat will grow older too. Fast forward another few years, eventually it'll be just me and mom, don't know how I'll take my dad being gone though, I can't even imagine it, I'd rather get physically torture, same with my cat. Hope mom won't be too saddened that she doesn't have grandkids or never even saw me with a girlfriend. It doesn't even bother me as much, I've made peace with it, but of course she still has hope. I'll just keep brushing it off with a smile, saying that when time comes it'll happen. And so, wageslaving at a meaningless job, while in my spare time just doing things I forget 5 minutes later like consuming mindless media, time will pass. Eventually my mom will pass away too, and then I'll probably start drinking. Eventually it'll all be over. I'm 99% this is how it'll all play out.
Interesting familypill, you seem attached to your parents which is understandable if they treat you well.
Yeah they're great, they didn't deserve what I've put them through, though I'm trying to make up for it now by being more cheerful and calm around them.

Last edited:
The passing of time and all of it's sickening crimes is making me sad again

No plans, I'm not a good example for other incels. If anything I'm a good warning, do not be like me. I'm the epitome, the incarnation of giving up, not trying, of rotting. I've never had plans like SEA or whatever maxxing.

I can see how my life will play our relatively accurately. Barring any unforeseen negative events, it will go this way: I'll get a job this year. Whatever it is I'll hate it and it won't pay much. I'll work 5 days a week, but after work and on the weekends I'll do what I always did since I was a kid: I'll rot in front of my laptop while lying in bed. And as such years will fly by. I imagine the days will seem interminable but the years will pass me by in the blink of an eye. Soon I'll wake up and my dad will be really old, my mom will have gotten older too and idk about her health, hope it doesn't get worse. My cat will grow older too. Fast forward another few years, eventually it'll be just me and mom, don't know how I'll take my dad being gone though, I can't even imagine it, I'd rather get physically tortured. Hope she won't be too saddened that she doesn't have grandkids or never even saw me with a girlfriend. It doesn't even bother me as much, I've made peace with it, but of course she still has hope. I'll just keep brushing it off with a smile, saying that when time comes it'll happen. And so, wageslaving at a meaningless job, while in my spare time just doing things I forget 5 minutes later like consuming mindless media, time will pass. Eventually my mom will pass away too, and then I'll probably start drinking. Eventually it'll all be over. I'm 99% this is how it'll all play out.

Yeah they're great, they didn't deserve what I've put them through, though I'm trying to make up for it now by being more cheerful and calm around them.
That's the most suicide jet fuel I've ever read. You truly are an honourable truecel. Perhaps, you should fly to Switzerland or some country where euthanasia is legal and just end it. You're beyond saving at this point. I don't mean that in a bad way, of course. Nobody chose their genetics or environment.

The passing of time and all of it's sickening crimes is making me sad again

Time is indeed a sickening thing, I hate it's passing more than anythng.
That's the most suicide jet fuel I've ever read. You truly are an honourable truecel. Perhaps, you should fly to Switzerland or some country where euthanasia is legal and just end it. You're beyond saving at this point. I don't mean that in a bad way, of course. Nobody chose their genetics or environment.
Nah I'm not honorable at all, I've done truly horrible, unforgivable things in this life, to the very same people that gave me everything and treated me with such kindness. At least if anything, I can't say it's unfair, I do deserve my fate and I'm not being coy and fishing for sympathy.

I feel the same way and always look forward to reading your posts @anon1822 - I can only hope that you (and myself) can break the cycle of depression and demotivation. I wish nothing but the best for you and every truecel on this site.

No clue why a rich incel would risk his fortune for a foid.

Rotate random stacies but never commit.

It's weird to have the mortality of your parents poison the rest of your life. Everyone should outlive their parents and their deaths shouldn't have that much of an impact.

I'm a Elliot Rodger-looking subhuman with Asiatic eyes that only appeal to Slavic bitches in Eastern Europe or to Latinas.
B R A G
R
A
G

can relate to the elderly parents part, i think having a gf would help a lot with my loneliness and actually give me some motivation in life.

not a suprise that most long term neets have no motivation, why strive for anything.

Wealth is nothing without health.

This isn't really true at all, if you got these things the rush of pleasure and happiness hormones like dopamine, serotonin etc would immediately make you motivated and combined with the healthier diet from being rich would make you full of energy.

One time a cashier foid accidentally touched my and I legitimately had a rush for the entire rest of the day, just imagine how much of a difference having the things you talked about would make.

The reason why you think it wouldn't make you happy and you would be depressed is because you are projecting your current state of mind into the hypothetical scenario, when in reality experiencing the situation you would likely react completely different because your neurochemistry would change.

This is one of the reasons why being an incel is so crippling, because we are effectively deficient in all of the brain chemicals that people need to function, while sexhavers get them for free.

not gonna read that.

just gonna say no, it wouldn't.

You maybe. If that happened to me I would live an extremely happy life. Even if I wasted most of my life up to now (almost 25).

Whats wrong with EE girls? They are white passing, Id take an EE gf

Whats wrong with EE girls? They are white passing, Id take an EE gf
No, no, no. Most vile cunts on earth, bar none. The worst of both worlds, really. Deceitful cunts that pretend they're tradcunts and get all the benefits of a conservative society, while also being turbocunt feminists promiscuous whores that are always after money, obsessed with money, nagging fucking cunts that always monkey branch and go after the meanest thug or the richest faggot they can find.

No, no, no. Most vile cunts on earth, bar none. The worst of both worlds, really. Deceitful cunts that pretend they're tradcunts and get all the benefits of a conservative society, while also being turbocunt feminists promiscuous whores that are always after money, obsessed with money, nagging fucking cunts that always monkey branch and go after the meanest thug or the richest faggot they can find.

Brutal, and I assume they get away with it because most EE guys seem like low IQ nationalist conservatives who worship women and think girls can do no wrong?

The whore wouldn't truly love you

You'll get accustomed to it tbh. We get accustomed to anything. Life is shit for 90% of people, living in third world countries is hell on earth compared to our european minimum standards, and yet people live and strive. Even if everything turns to shit, you simply get accustomed to shit. Let the things flow. Death is not a big thing, but yet again, nothing is. Just get accustomed to the nothingness that life and its contrary is, in the end ... Just ascend through LDAR.