Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

if u dont hate women, ur a cuck. women wont stick up for you, defend you, or like you

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
are you chad? do women giggle and flirt with you when you walk past or say hi to them?

chances are they dont. that's because ur ugly shit in their eyes.

they think you're dog shit but you're probably too weak to hate them back.

10/10 post. Women have deprived you of sex for years. Why love them? They deserve nothing but rape.

Let the hate flow through you.

BeyondHope said:
10/10 post. Women have deprived you of sex for years. Why love them? They deserve nothing but rape.

Nothing screams cuck like showing any signs of compassion towards your enemies and abusers.

/pol/cel said:
Nothing screams cuck like showing any signs of compassion towards your enemies and abusers.

i hate shitting on my own white race again, but it's 99.99999999999999% white men who do this and it's disgusting

Women don't hate me.tho. they are indifferent to me.
And I dont hate them either. No logical reason to hate them.
They have their own lives and they have chosen to live without me. I am simply not needed.

so won't a cat but I still like them

I presume family is excluded?

I don't hate them & I disagree with the thread title. My main mentor in my profession was a motherly middle-aged woman who passed away last month. I'm deeply indebted to her for her guidance & personal involvement on my behalf

St.Tropez said:
Women don't hate me.tho. they are indifferent to me.
And I dont hate them either. No logical reason to hate them.
They have their own lives and they have chosen to live without me. I am simply not needed.

They aren’t indifferent to you. They hate you and wish you would disappear like all ugly and minority men. They simply feign indifference.

Girls actually have stuck up for me before in my early years of highschool once when my bullies kept calling me ugly in class and then they started to call out the bullies for not being goodlooking either and told them to leave me alone. I was super beta back then.

mangoboy said:
They aren’t indifferent to you. They hate you and wish you would disappear like all ugly and minority men. They simply feign indifference.

No. Sorry but no. 
I can tell that some foids have hated me in the past and most foids now do not hate me. Again they just don't care about me. I am a nobody to then. Not worthy of time and consideration. 
You know what is opposite of love? It is not hate,it is indifference.