Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If Us Autistics Want Acceptance, We Must Focus On Increasing Our Numbers

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Currently autistic people (foids included) form only 1-2% of the population, when involving just men this rises to 2-3%. This is generally true among all populations despite third world countries reporting lower rates because of under-diagnosis. When there is 50-100 NT's per every autistic you can clearly see why we aren't understood and our needs are not accommodated. Separation into autistic only areas is not the answer not only because of our tiny numbers but because majority of autistics are significantly disabled either by their own limitations or societal oppression. Were we to find a way to increase our numbers perhaps through environmental means, genetic engineering, or social encouragement such as promoting men to have kids later, our rates would rise in the upcoming generations. This could change the face of backstabbing psychopathic NT socialization for good.

You got no reply and gl increasing your numbers while being autistic

Never began for no reply cels

You got no reply and gl increasing your numbers while being autistic
yeah pretty much

besides autism is a male problem so no one gives a shit

@Sparrow's Song thoughts?

@Sparrow's Song thoughts?
I mean, I'd rather see autistic people who are suffering have access to some kind of jihadist miracle medicine that reduces their autism. I certainly wouldn't want to create more autists or anything. I think we should have an autistic media halo campaign the same way that black people got their halo campaign. We need autistic music artists, autistic television and movies, autistic clothing brands, and a popular autistic culture. We should find a way to make autists more accepted by somehow making autists look cool and fashionable to the normies. I'd even be glad to see autistic street gangs. I think that dark triadmaxxed autists might lead the way in this. Some YT videos of wild autistic parties with autists guzzling beer bongs and smoking massive bong rips with stacies grinding on them and shit. Basically everything (((they))) used to market rap, we market autism with.

Instead of "don't mind Jerome, he's just black."... we need "don't mind Melvin, he's just autistic.".

We're 1-2% of the general population, but 20% of the incel population. Jfl, just be neurotypical. :feelshmm::feelshaha::feelsrope: Take the autismpill today. Foids are turned off by having a broken brain, too.

Interesting tbh

Go out and vaccinate kids

Society (the modern one) is just inherently hostile to non-nt people in general (and also other groups). The only way to "fix" it would be for society to collapse.

Over for autistic incels.

Only way to increase our numbers is through vaccines or reproduction.

Not gonna happen. Most autists are barely functional and the famous ones (like David Byrne, Gary Numan, Chris Packham) are basically barely autistic and had to mask their whole lives. Not to mention only like 0.001% if the population know they're autistic.

Last edited:
Autistic foids are the ones who will most perpetuate autism in the future, with a reproductive success rate 2x that of autistic males.

And as for those foids who merely have latent autistic genetics, they will surely reproduce with near ubiquity, and autism might then manifest in future generations of their bloodline.

Last edited: