Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If user 6'4cel is the user 6ft4 from Lookism then he is, IIRC, an IRISH SLAYER OF JB

rafaelvicuna3 said:
Oh im not calling you a fraud, I'm calling the fakcels frauds. I subbed to your channel btw

Thanks bro

testacccount99 said:

LOL@this brigading.

The aspie chadlites of Lookism have all decided that my defecting to this forum is a personal insult so they are seeking to discredit me here. 

just lol.

Homosapicuckus said:
I've been saying this since I came here but I dunno how you think lookism.net is an incel forum when half of the members look there better than most normies. Reminder they rated Brad Pitt as 5/10

That's why I left it. But it seems that they're MAD that I left it and took my insights with me. I mean, if they hated me so much, they wouldn't care that I left. They wouldn't follow me here to try and get me ousted from here.

lol @FACEandLMS they're just trolling you. Stop taking the bait.

rafaelvicuna3 said:
Incel stands for "involuntary celibate". Just because he has friends doesn't mean he's not an incel...

BUT BUT I drink with my friends so that means I can get a gf /sex off Tinder

aut said:
lol @FACEandLMS they're just trolling you. Stop taking the bait.

Yeah I put Tommy on ignore. I will ignore all future slander. thx

FACEandLMS said:

That's why I left it. But it seems that they're MAD that I left it and took my insights with me. I mean, if they hated me so much, they wouldn't care that I left. They wouldn't follow me here to try and get me ousted from here.

Lookism is like a circlejerk runned by 10 braincels with 100 alt accounts.

Homosapicuckus said:
Lookism is like a circlejerk runned by 10 braincels with 100 alt accounts.

https://lookism.net/Thread-Called-out-invisible-in-that-forum-he-posts-on-now

LOL.

This aspie needs hobbies. Also, shoutout to the mods, I didn't get him banned or the thread deleted. They just saw how pathetic the poster was.

FACEandLMS said:

https://lookism.net/Thread-Called-out-invisible-in-that-forum-he-posts-on-now

LOL.

This aspie needs hobbies. Also, shoutout to the mods, I didn't get him banned or the thread deleted. They just saw how pathetic the poster was.

It's obvious they have no life outside lookism.

But FaceAndLMS has had gf's in the past tho or at least claimed to.
ybiKJ9l.jpg

But FaceAndLMS has had gf's in the past tho or at least claimed to.
ybiKJ9l.jpg
ive accepted that there is a chance facelms might be somewhat of a LARPER, but his videos are second to none on lookism

Castrate chadlites

ive accepted that there is a chance facelms might be somewhat of a LARPER, but his videos are second to none on lookism
STRONG bump.

RIP @CopingGymcel , if the rumours are true

@RegisterUserName i know another Irish chad

There was a guy on Lookism when I had one foot out of the door because it was infested with chadlites who slayed a couple of JB. I think he was Irish. He had severe BDD. If the user here, @"6'4cel" is the same user then I'm putting him on ignore. Also, IIRC he was a racistcel. He got mad cuz he was in McDonalds around 1am when some blacks were pestering? or chatting up? (can't remember which) some white JB. Not sure why it bothered him when he slays white JB himself anyway.

Why do chadlites feel an affinity with incels and FAs just because they are sub8?
Every honest man will feel an affinity for truth..matters not who speaks it. Even faggot sociopaths perk up around truth. Its like hearing a coming storm or a train. No god damn choice but to acknowledge it.
I
There was a guy on Lookism when I had one foot out of the door because it was infested with chadlites who slayed a couple of JB. I think he was Irish. He had severe BDD. If the user here, @"6'4cel" is the same user then I'm putting him on ignore. Also, IIRC he was a racistcel. He got mad cuz he was in McDonalds around 1am when some blacks were pestering? or chatting up? (can't remember which) some white JB. Not sure why it bothered him when he slays white JB himself anyway.

Why do chadlites feel an affinity with incels and FAs just because they are sub8?
Is this the faceandlms? the guy who makes qaulity vids that get to the root? Didn't think he would actually interact on here.

Last edited:
If FACE was able to get a gf being supposedly ugly af, then I must be the ugliest human being ever born. But jfl at Lookism rating Brad Pitt a 5/10

I hope they don't ban FACEandLMS like they banned Leucosticte :feelsbadman:

Damn these irish subhuman slaves who were always treated like rats wanna pretend they are om the top.

Naw, according to elite "incel" posters, being 6'4 should be nothing. Because of all the ugly sub 6 ethnic males that have gotten laid in Eastern countries in the past. So we are all volcel due to our personality 100%.

Last edited:
NICE DETECTIVING, BOYO. That's him.

This guy, who has had his dick up in TEENAGE GIRLS is #metoo 'ing on this forum. JUST KNOW THAT.

FOR FUCK'S SAKE

@TheVman ANOTHER ONE

Why are we giving him attention and making him famous?

I've never called myself a virgin here. I said I can't get a gf despite trying.

And if you think I'm a fraud, and you've seen how ugly I am then you are effectively saying that looks don't matter.

I am incel/Forever Alone because my face is subhuman, but I have made more effort to get a gf than most people on this board. I am also a testiment to the importance of being NT as guys better looking than me on the forum have had less interactions with women than me.

Why are you here anyway? I left your fucking piece of shit chadlite forum, but cuz you are obsessed with me, you have come here to try and discredit me. Why not fuck off back to Lookism and fap over Lachowski?

So, please pick one:

- either I am ugly but got laid because I am NT and approached 100s of women and have low standards and am a decade older than the average poster here -- all out of LUCK, NUMBER'S GAME, and due to my success being before Tinder and smartphones.

OR

- looks don't matter cuz I got laid and I'm ugly

See, when I give people one of those options to pick then their whole argument starts unravelling.

I doubt many people on this board and flown to a different country for a woman before. I FUCKING HAVE.

I doubt many people here have flown to fucking California for COSMETIC SURGERY before. I FUCKING HAVE.

The SHEER EFFORT I have put into getting a gf cannot be overlooked. NO I AM NOT A VIRGIN, but this site shouldn't be an echo-chamber of virgins dreaming up theories from the BASEMENT. It is also BENEFICIAL to have the INSIGHT from UGLY GUYS who have managed to get laid but who are still UNWANTED BY WOMEN FOR THE MOSTPART.

You are literally here because a black guy is making valued contributions to a community and forum and that upsets your fucking potato-famine Irish white superior masterrace genetics.

Didn't Grotesque get banned for essentially exactly this?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back