[Serious] If we ascended, we still wouldn’t be that happy

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
-
68d 16h 41m
If the blackpill didn’t defeat us and we ascended we’d still be miserable and we would get mogged to death by even a normie, even if hypergamy never existed. We’d be sub5 so we’d only get to fuck an ugly landwhale who smells like garbage and we wouldn’t even be able to achieve orgasm during sex and maybe would end up puking instead. We could still get cucked by a gigachad or even a normie and we wouldn’t get to fuck a foid who we experience attraction to. We wouldn’t get to feel any orgasm or fun during sex. Sex with a sub5 landwhale is only TECHNICALLY ascension. You won’t experience the fun sex with a stacy that chads get and you wouldn’t even get a becky.

Cuyen

Cuyen

Transcendental
★★★★★
15d 12h 27m
Getting pussy is not the whole point of blackpill.

rightfulcel

rightfulcel

Luminary
-
56d 18h 47m
If I rope I will be happy

NEETard

NEETard

Overlord
-
34d 3h 39m
It wouldnt be ascension if you fuck an ugly landwhale :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

J

JustinSane

Recruit
-
6d 2h 48m
If you missed out on love and affection as a teenager, then nothing can make you happy.
Getting ugly landwhale pussy isn’t true ascension
It is ascension if she truly loves you.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

-
68d 16h 41m
If you missed out on love and affection as a teenager, then nothing can make you happy.

It is ascension if she truly loves you.
Barely ascension
It wouldnt be ascension if you fuck an ugly landwhale :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Sorry but that’s the truth. If all you can get is an ugly landwhale then you won’t experience true joy

Wizard32

Wizard32

Major
-
10d 17h 12m
If the blackpill didn’t defeat us and we ascended we’d still be miserable and we would get mogged to death by even a normie, even if hypergamy never existed.
I agree except I don't view the blackpill as having defeated me.

I choose to allow the blackpill to limit me from "ascending" (as if sex betters you... I don't really think it necessarily does, there's lots of scummy sex out there) because I only desire consensual unpaid sex from a cisfemale who is 2+. If I were willing to lower my standards to fuck 1s or become a rapist then it's plausible I might ascend, so while the blackpill shapes my opportunities, it is ultimately only partially responsible for my so-called 'defeat'.

We’d be sub5 so we’d only get to fuck an ugly landwhale who smells like garbage and we wouldn’t even be able to achieve orgasm during sex and maybe would end up puking instead.
Just fast before you fuck the landwhale, nothing to vomit up.

Also you could "romantically" offer to bathe the landwhale. She would probably appreciate it? 'Foreplay' or something?

As cucked as it seems to be a bathing-servant for a landwhale to wash off Chad's cum, it seems like a good idea if you're comitted to fucking them.

I would also want to brush a foid's hair/teeth since there might be particles of preceding Chad's cum lodged in her follicles/gums.

We could still get cucked by a gigachad or even a normie and we wouldn’t get to fuck a foid who we experience attraction to. We wouldn’t get to feel any orgasm or fun during sex.
I experience orgasm/fun while fapping and I'm not attracted to my hand/underwear so it stands to reason we could enjoy it with a foid by using our imaginations as standard.

The question is: can we actually fantasize as well with a foid as we can when alone?

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

-
68d 16h 41m
I agree except I don't view the blackpill as having defeated me.

I choose to allow the blackpill to limit me from "ascending" (as if sex betters you... I don't really think it necessarily does, there's lots of scummy sex out there) because I only desire consensual unpaid sex from a cisfemale who is 2+. If I were willing to lower my standards to fuck 1s or become a rapist then it's plausible I might ascend, so while the blackpill shapes my opportunities, it is ultimately only partially responsible for my so-called 'defeat'.

Just fast before you fuck the landwhale, nothing to vomit up.

Also you could "romantically" offer to bathe the landwhale. She would probably appreciate it? 'Foreplay' or something?

As cucked as it seems to be a bathing-servant for a landwhale to wash off Chad's cum, it seems like a good idea if you're comitted to fucking them.

I would also want to brush a foid's hair/teeth since there might be particles of preceding Chad's cum lodged in her follicles/gums.

I experience orgasm/fun while fapping and I'm not attracted to my hand/underwear so it stands to reason we could enjoy it with a foid by using our imaginations as standard.

The question is: can we actually fantasize as well with a foid as we can when alone?
Still I mean chads get to fuck any foid

Wizard32

Wizard32

Major
-
10d 17h 12m
Still I mean chads get to fuck any foid
Not any, just like 99%. Chads compete with each other too after all. If a gigachad has a pet landwhale she might be loyal to him and not stray with a chadlite.

nihility

nihility

Overlord
-
113d 22h 15m
You need to have regular sex to fullfill your sexual needs

Urekkim

Urekkim

Youngcel
-
7d 14h 12m
If I somehow ascended, I think I would be too fucked up to maintain it

jerek

jerek

Bitches and whores.
-
10d 19h 16m
I'd live in fear of getting cucked and being compared to chads she had.

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

youngcel
-
106d 3h 57m
I need sex to fulfill my needs and give me validation

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

-
68d 16h 41m
TheGambler2

TheGambler2

Non NT=Death
-
13d 17h 58m
I don't think anything can fix my life at this point.Your brain is developing at young age,and having such a shitty life leaves you depressed forever

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

-
68d 16h 41m
I don't think anything can fix my life at this point.Your brain is developing at young age,and having such a shitty life leaves you depressed forever