Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If we ascended, we still wouldn’t be that happy

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
If the blackpill didn’t defeat us and we ascended we’d still be miserable and we would get mogged to death by even a normie, even if hypergamy never existed. We’d be sub5 so we’d only get to fuck an ugly landwhale who smells like garbage and we wouldn’t even be able to achieve orgasm during sex and maybe would end up puking instead. We could still get cucked by a gigachad or even a normie and we wouldn’t get to fuck a foid who we experience attraction to. We wouldn’t get to feel any orgasm or fun during sex. Sex with a sub5 landwhale is only TECHNICALLY ascension. You won’t experience the fun sex with a stacy that chads get and you wouldn’t even get a becky.

Getting pussy is not the whole point of blackpill.

If I rope I will be happy

It wouldnt be ascension if you fuck an ugly landwhale :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

If you missed out on love and affection as a teenager, then nothing can make you happy.
Getting ugly landwhale pussy isn’t true ascension

It is ascension if she truly loves you.

If you missed out on love and affection as a teenager, then nothing can make you happy.

It is ascension if she truly loves you.
Barely ascension
It wouldnt be ascension if you fuck an ugly landwhale :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Sorry but that’s the truth. If all you can get is an ugly landwhale then you won’t experience true joy

If the blackpill didn’t defeat us and we ascended we’d still be miserable and we would get mogged to death by even a normie, even if hypergamy never existed.
I agree except I don't view the blackpill as having defeated me.

I choose to allow the blackpill to limit me from "ascending" (as if sex betters you... I don't really think it necessarily does, there's lots of scummy sex out there) because I only desire consensual unpaid sex from a cisfemale who is 2+. If I were willing to lower my standards to fuck 1s or become a rapist then it's plausible I might ascend, so while the blackpill shapes my opportunities, it is ultimately only partially responsible for my so-called 'defeat'.

We’d be sub5 so we’d only get to fuck an ugly landwhale who smells like garbage and we wouldn’t even be able to achieve orgasm during sex and maybe would end up puking instead.
Just fast before you fuck the landwhale, nothing to vomit up.

Also you could "romantically" offer to bathe the landwhale. She would probably appreciate it? 'Foreplay' or something?

As cucked as it seems to be a bathing-servant for a landwhale to wash off Chad's cum, it seems like a good idea if you're comitted to fucking them.

I would also want to brush a foid's hair/teeth since there might be particles of preceding Chad's cum lodged in her follicles/gums.

We could still get cucked by a gigachad or even a normie and we wouldn’t get to fuck a foid who we experience attraction to. We wouldn’t get to feel any orgasm or fun during sex.
I experience orgasm/fun while fapping and I'm not attracted to my hand/underwear so it stands to reason we could enjoy it with a foid by using our imaginations as standard.

The question is: can we actually fantasize as well with a foid as we can when alone?

I agree except I don't view the blackpill as having defeated me.

I choose to allow the blackpill to limit me from "ascending" (as if sex betters you... I don't really think it necessarily does, there's lots of scummy sex out there) because I only desire consensual unpaid sex from a cisfemale who is 2+. If I were willing to lower my standards to fuck 1s or become a rapist then it's plausible I might ascend, so while the blackpill shapes my opportunities, it is ultimately only partially responsible for my so-called 'defeat'.

Just fast before you fuck the landwhale, nothing to vomit up.

Also you could "romantically" offer to bathe the landwhale. She would probably appreciate it? 'Foreplay' or something?

As cucked as it seems to be a bathing-servant for a landwhale to wash off Chad's cum, it seems like a good idea if you're comitted to fucking them.

I would also want to brush a foid's hair/teeth since there might be particles of preceding Chad's cum lodged in her follicles/gums.

I experience orgasm/fun while fapping and I'm not attracted to my hand/underwear so it stands to reason we could enjoy it with a foid by using our imaginations as standard.

The question is: can we actually fantasize as well with a foid as we can when alone?
Still I mean chads get to fuck any foid

Still I mean chads get to fuck any foid
Not any, just like 99%. Chads compete with each other too after all. If a gigachad has a pet landwhale she might be loyal to him and not stray with a chadlite.

You need to have regular sex to fullfill your sexual needs

If I somehow ascended, I think I would be too fucked up to maintain it

I'd live in fear of getting cucked and being compared to chads she had.

I need sex to fulfill my needs and give me validation

I don't think anything can fix my life at this point.Your brain is developing at young age,and having such a shitty life leaves you depressed forever

I don't think anything can fix my life at this point.Your brain is developing at young age,and having such a shitty life leaves you depressed forever