Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If we assume reincarnation to be real how do we know which model of reincarnation to follow?

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
Few users have talked about this lately so it sparked my interest.

If we assume reincarnation to be real then how do we know how it works? should we take hints from Indian religions? Buddhism? and then how do we know who's behind reincarnation? is Nature really God? does it enforce morality? how does one go from lifeform such as a worm to a human? does worm even have a brain? so how does one get to the next level is what i'm asking.

Anyways what you guys' think?

reincarnation isnt real is what i think

I hope and pray with every Fibre of my being that I won't have to do this shit ever again.

follow Buddhist version and use Phowa to ascend

If reincarnation is real in my past life I had to be some child molester who fucked young virgin mary in the ass while cumming and shouting "I am eviiiiiiiiil HAHAHAHA".That's the only thing that could explain my crappy life.

I think it's a meme. JFL at thinking the world will reward you for being a 'gooood' goy in some magical way. You might as well start believing in unicorns while you're at it since it requires just as much of a leap of faith.

If reincarnation is real in my past life I had to be some child molester who fucked young virgin mary in the ass while cumming and shouting "I am eviiiiiiiiil HAHAHAHA".That's the only thing that could explain my crappy life.
First ı :feelshaha: ed
Then ı :feelsbadman: ed

If you are bad, you get reincarnated into a Bug.

If you are middling, you get reincarnated into a low-tier Human.

If you are good, you get reincarnated into a high-tier Human.

If you are blessed, then you become a Tiger.

If you disbelieve, you become a Bug.
STFU, THIS SHIT DOESNT EXIST, STOP TROLLING

I can already imagine your little moth wings flapping, begging Nature in morse code to revert its decision.
Whats the name of this religion?

Its not a religion, religions are fairy tails. Abrahamic "God" is as probable to exist as santa clause. While Nature exists and you see it everyday.
I didnt ask what you think about other religions, I asked the name of this shit thing that you believe

Last edited:
Do you see the name of Nature written everywhere around you? I thought so. So it doesn't have a name.
So basically you created this? Explain me how the religion that you created works

Nature created made me. So by transitivity nature made it.
Yeah, your are prob trolling or you are just low IQ af. I think you are the first option