Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If we became more popular and organized into a real movement women would try to join us and we'd probably let them

• Thread starter Welfare Collector
  • Start date
Welfare Collector

Welfare Collector

Life is an RPG and I fucked up my build
★★★★
Similar to what happened with redpillers I totally believe that if the blackpill ever became more popular among men and ever officially formulated into some large international movement women would want to and would avidly attempt to seek membership. The explanation behind why they'd try to join should be pretty clear to most of us. They'd want access to our resources and to monopolize our movement and probably also to get with some of the higher tier mentalcels associated with us. A lot of people are going to post saying that they'd never under absolutely any circumstances support women joining this theoretical movement but honestly I think that's total bullshit.

I feel like a large handful of people on this forum still really badly want to be proven wrong. They want to be given undeniable proof that women are somehow redeemable and that they're assessment of women is incorrect. I theorize a lot of guys would take women joining the blackpill movement or on the surface seeming sympathetic to us as proof that women deserve some sort of second chance. I've already noticed primitive examples of this sort of thing being seen as acceptable here. I've seen numerous posts by people here borderline glorifying the 'trad-woman" archetype due to this certain type of woman seeming to appear on our side when it comes to certain issues and talking points.

What guys who think this way need to realize is that trad-women and the "liberated woman archetype" that is more common nowadays are two sides of the same feminist coin. They both have the sames erroneous goal to subjugate men and seize their resources for themselves and along the way get fucked by as many chads and high tier normies as possible. Whichever way you slice it women will consistently remain our adversaries. As long as women exist they'll always attempt to force themselves into whatever movement, organization or whatever where men are the majority.

I'd like to think no one here is a simp due to the fact that we are all blackpilled, yet if we did become popular and organize I could see a very real possibility some of us would let women join

Just lol if you think women will be genuine followers of the blackpill.
They're bluepilled by nature and will remain bluepilled.
These "redpilled" females are just doing it for attention, they're not genuine.

The red and blackpill are for males only, not females.
Not to mention if we ever did become a worldwide movement there's no way I'm letting any female join.
I'd like to think no one here is a simp due to the fact that we are all blackpilled
Many people here are still bluepilled when it comes to certain situations.

Fakecels would leave the movement but not actually let women in, it doesnt make sense, even though being fake they are blackpilled, femcels dont exist.

There is no blackpill movement, just ugly guys. Women could join some parody/satirized "movement" based on this (femcels? JFL) but stay assured true ugly people will never have the problem of having women getting into it.

high IQ

Every male movement will inevitably be watered down by females

I always fantasizr about local incel cell meetups or graffiti gangs of virgins.

Tbh this is the best fucking way to ascend. Make inceldom cool and we will fucking drown in pu$$y. Not even lying

Safly the lockdown keeps me from meeting with other localcels

Can't say I'm surprised TBH. Men who get no female attention would be ecstatic if a female game him so much as a glance, so honestly if the blackpill gained traction like the redpill lots of blackpilled incels will welcome foids with open arms.

That could only happen if a lot of soys joined in ssme time

REAL Trad women don’t go online nor are political activists, they are home with their looksmatched husband cooking dinner for him and their children.

NO

It is ingrained in the blackpill that women can never join in, no matter how much they “agree” with us.
Even if they agree to relinquish all their rights and be sex slaves to incels, their opinions will never be valid nor considered, and their status is no more than that of an inanimate object.

I hate to say this but... Damn.. graycel thread jfl. This isn't a movement. Inceldom is just a shitty life circumstance. We have no goal here, we don't try to change much because It's impossible. Those factors are out of our control. What use is a movement when all of its members don't want to be a part of it?

We have a few women that are on our side about all this I guess though. Which is nice to see, however rare. But I still don't see a movement being formed. It would be hopeless. And we'd probably all get murdered jfl

In my thread I was referring to "blackpill movement" theoretically. Also who are these women you speak of that are on our side?
REAL Trad women don’t go online nor are political activists, they are home with their looksmatched husband cooking dinner for him and their children.

Also massive cope. There are no real "trad-women." They're just lazy con-artists.

Last edited:
Ahh. Well as for the blackpill. Perhaps. But we can spread that here tbh. And check out Naamas incel podcast I guess. There's one example. I know another woman from twitter whos made videos defending the blackpill completely and basically calls bluepillers and gaslighters, retards

This is sort of what I was referring to in my post. I'm not calling you out or anything I just don't understand how someone can on one hand believe in the blackpill but also believe these women you're referring to somehow just want to improve the lives of incels by exposing bluepillers and propagating the blackpill. Like you don't think they have any ulterior motives? You don't think they're just using bait language to string up an army of their own beta-male orbiters?

your'e right. this happened with the MRA and the Alt-Right in particular. you have these very liberal woman pretending to be traditional.
to be fair the ones on the MRA side aren't so bad (honey badgers, laura etc). but the ones on the alt-right are terrible because most of them are 10 years younger.

however, no matter how popular the blackpill gets- i don't think woman will join us because of several reasons.
1. the blackpill is fatalistic/nihilistic and most redpill woman are neo-liberals that defend the notion of "self-agency"
2. woman don't like the extreme voices in our movement, calling out to end emancipation.
3. the blackpill as a political movement is unappealing to woman, because we clearly oppose fucking chads as a form of 'freedom'. most tradthots already made a video explaining why "hypergamy is beneficial to the human race" as they fail to grasp that hypergamy floats

so in conclusion i think our movement is safe, but its gonna take at least another 10 years until the problem is bad enough for the government to step in.

It's easy to solve this really: if a foid wants to enter she has to fuck every incel on the movement.:feelsthink: Done no foid would do it and if she did we wouldn't be incel anymore jfl also nobody would simp for a whore you already fucked,except soys.

It's easy to solve this really: if a foid wants to enter she has to fuck every incel on the movement.:feelsthink: Done no foid would do it and if she did we wouldn't be incel anymore jfl also nobody would simp for a whore you already fucked,except soys.

High IQ.

We already do too much infighting to ever become an organized movement.

If this forum is any example of our "community" that will never happen

Gorilla portrait evil eyes night 34456408

These "redpilled" females are just doing it for attention, they're not genuine.
There is no blackpill movement, just ugly guys. Women could join some parody/satirized "movement" based on this (femcels? JFL) but stay assured true ugly people will never have the problem of having women getting into it.

Hipster Chads would join us first, then women would flock to attract the hipster Chads. Just like the Men's Rights Movement and alt right.

I always fantasizr about local incel cell meetups or graffiti gangs of virgins.

Tbh this is the best fucking way to ascend. Make inceldom cool and we will fucking drown in pu$$y. Not even lying

Safly the lockdown keeps me from meeting with other localcels
:redpill::redpill::redpill:Taking action make you an alpha bro!!!1!ONE!!:soy::soy::soy::soy:

Women don’t want to be associated with ugly men under any circumstance

I've seen numerous posts by people here borderline glorifying the 'trad-woman" archetype due to this certain type of woman seeming to appear on our side when it comes to certain issues and talking points.
Because Lauren Southern never existed I suppose. :feelskek: Mrs. White Trad Thot cosplaying and sucking black cock. Keep pledging on Patreon though guys.. and then afterwards, when she gets clout for talking about the migrant crisis just like a woman she infiltrates the Alt Right and then Doxxes its members.. but suddenly nobody wants to talk about it because a Urinal pissed on the floor. :feelsclown:
What guys who think this way need to realize is that trad-women and the "liberated woman archetype" that is more common nowadays are two sides of the same feminist coin. They both have the sames erroneous goal to subjugate men and seize their resources for themselves and along the way get fucked by as many chads and high tier normies as possible. Whichever way you slice it women will consistently remain our adversaries. As long as women exist they'll always attempt to force themselves into whatever movement, organization or whatever where men are the majority.
All Urinals are irreconcilably selfish. They will sell their own family just to get Chad. They will happily infiltrate by stating "I'm not like the other girls" and then bam we are all doxed, like a dirty feminist double agent.

My personal opinion on how to spread the Blackpill is through Guerilla Propaganda campaigns. You know like the "Islam is right about women" poster campaign? Kind of like that. But keeping posting them around places.. not just starting and stopping.

Last edited: