[Experiment] If we did allow a woman or women on this forum, do you trust us to behave?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
-
Do you trust your brother incels to not orbit her? Do you even trust yourself?

I'm not including a poll you can feel free to deny the truth, let yourself continue to feel strong. But I think the biggest danger in letting girls into our clubhouse isn't that she would annoy us, but that we would learn that we aren't as strong as we think we are. I remember a short while ago there was some dude on the boards who posted a picture of a girl's legs, as if to imply that he was a girl. And when the pic was posted, the thread went nuts. I think if a girl was to show up like "You guys are being mean to me. :( I just want you to like me! I like you! Look at my legs!" there's a good number of people here who would be ready to apologize for so much. And for good reason. Because most of the people here just want someone to like them. So if someone did come by saying that they liked them, that would kinda be everything they had hoped for.

Verily, the threat comes from temptation. From how easily we stray from The Light. Not from her getting into fights or anything like that.

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
I trust the mods enough for them to ban her permanently.

LiterallyASoyboy

LiterallyASoyboy

25 y/o "khhv"(3D), daydreamingcel, waifucel
-
I wouldn't orbit, but I don't trust anyone else tbh. Pointless question anyway, foids can't be incel.
I trust that the mods will ban her permanently.

FaceandHFD

FaceandHFD

Banned
-
no 99% of men are cucks, even here

Algeriancel

Algeriancel

The shadow of the axe hangs over every joy
-
The moment foids are allowed I'm outta here tbh. it's already enough that LARPERS are running around and no one doing anything about it. Add to that all the fuckin gatekeeping threads. Fuck this place if foids join.

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

23 y/o virgin, chronic paincel
-
It'll cause problems and they shouldn't infiltrate no matter what

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

"You'll do this again, time is a flat circle..."
-
If it were a woman sociologist or something who made a throwaway account just to ask us some questions with the MODs permission I could see that happening.

But as a long time member? No way.

Incline

Incline

22/White - Enduring my misery
-
I wonder if there is some faggot foids larping as incels on this forum. There must be at least 1.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

-
No, I'm saying if this was no longer a rule, and therefore the mods had no reason to uphold it.

Six

Six

Legend
-
I think it would be fun if mods allowed women for a day. Then, the next day, ban the women and any user who orbited them. It would be a great way to weed out the weak.

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
-
People would PM them and hit on them. Likely talk shit about us as well to make themselves out to be the "good guy."

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
I'd try to fuck her IMMEDIETALLY

angrycurrycel

angrycurrycel

BLACKEDpilled
-
wouldnt doubt there would be orbitters here. Once a foid steps here, all hell will break loose. Some people will even forget the blackpill for all I know. The moment she steps in, ill no longer be a part of this place. I have more hatred for foids than most people here do

Invalidusername

Invalidusername

Captain
-
The community would fall apart to the point of no return

Pepsi_man

Pepsi_man

Recruit
-
if women were ever allowed here even partially i will leave this fucking place, this is a male only space don't let foids infiltrate and ruin this place as they did to other male spaces .

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

Admiral
-
I think it would be fun if mods allowed women for a day. Then, the next day, ban the women and any user who orbited them. It would be a great way to weed out the weak.
i dig it

Dionysus

Dionysus

Overlord
-
I would harrass and be as annoying as possible to foids and tell them to fuck off

nekomimimodo

nekomimimodo

Spirits and Such
-
I was already in an incel forum that allowed women and guess what, it turned into a total shitfest

StaroRavager

StaroRavager

Hateful, Disgusted, Alone
-
Given what I’ve seen reactions would be extreme on both sides of the spectrum

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
-
women joining male only spaces ALWAYS ends disastrously since men change their behavior around women, even on a subconscious level.

Blue Squirtle

Blue Squirtle

Banned
-
Where ever there's drama there's a foid.

Duke of Incels

Duke of Incels

Invictis victi victuri
-
I trust myself but we have a lot of thirsty guys on here that would take every opportunity to get closer to a female even if that means being a betabuxx. Most of you on here get bluepilled as soon as a woman appears and you forget all your lessons learned from this forum

owly

owly

Banned
-
insta perma ban the evil toilet

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

Not cuck
-
Ban and castrate simps

EyesAreSoCold

EyesAreSoCold

Commander
-
I think just knowing that it's a girl behind that user even the most righteous people would unconsciously orbit her threads and posts.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Raptorus Riptide, Reptilian Overlord
-
Maybe the majority, but I've truly been blackpilled into no longer trusting them. Unlike most posters here I have interacted with many women in my life and every single fucking bitch has either left me emotional trauma and I recognize them for the wolves in sheep's clothing they are.

Tempus Edax Rerum

Tempus Edax Rerum

28 y/o KHHV (it never vegan)
-

Sadly, the genetic programming is just too strong. At the deepest reaches of your being, you are just programmed to seek out females, and overwhelming majority of men are just not evolved enough to resist this primordial urge.

PowerLevelCel

PowerLevelCel

Autistic Nazi Gymcel
-
I would never lower me to such a low level of being an orbiter. I trust the mods to keep this place a toilet-free zone.

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
-
It certainly didn't work well in those forums affiliated with Nathan Larson

TheReaper

TheReaper

Major
-
if we were able to not be orbiters. the "no females allowed" rule probably wouldn't exist.

Yungguy

Yungguy

You Won't Get What You Want
-
Everything would go to shit immediately, Most dudes here would crumble immediately at the mere thought of getting validation from a foid.

TheLastSorrow

TheLastSorrow

The End Of The Beginning
-
I would never lower myself to such a low level of being an orbiter. I trust the mods to keep this place a toilet-free zone.
if we were able to not be orbiters. the "no females allowed" rule probably wouldn't exist.
if women were ever allowed here even partially i will leave this fucking place, this is a male only space don't let foids infiltrate and ruin this place as they did to other male spaces .

Jazavac

Jazavac

(ー)◡(ー)
-
Where there is females, there is orbiting. This site is better off without both.

incels.REEEE

incels.REEEE

Granny threw a match causing an explosion
-

Pareg

Pareg

Inaction only allows Evil to triumph.
-
Very good idea tbh.

Mainländer

Mainländer

Homo homini lupus
-
Not a bit. As soon as a woman is here, a good deal of users will start orbiting her, and another good deal will start insulting and telling her to fuck off and those groups would begin to fight, as well was orbiters fighting among themselves, etc.

I saw it happening with Tahlia on another forum.

Mongolianwizard

Mongolianwizard

Shoot me in the motherfucking mouth
-
im a woman

W-OMB
O-BLITERATOR
M
A-SS
N-ICE

inb4 warned for obvious joke

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
-
They would either be orbiting her, DMing her like crazy, or telling her she's a roastie and to kill herself.
There is nothing in the middle on this

Ugly_equals_Death

Ugly_equals_Death

Veteran
-
I wouldn't orbit, but I don't trust anyone else tbh. Pointless question anyway, foids can't be incel.
Orbiters deserve the worst, and they get the worst because being a cuck is the lowest you can get.

I would not orbit her a single second.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

-
Tempus Edax Rerum

Tempus Edax Rerum

28 y/o KHHV (it never vegan)
-
But you were able to bring yourself to report her. Did it not come easy? She really buttered you up.
I was speaking in general. Its difficult for the average man, and that the majority would be helpless to act otherwise. Women are the gateway to survival. Your genetic lineage, can only continue through a woman, this is the reason for this attraction or pull to women. Only an advanced man is capable of "transcending" his biological urges and drives(in practice), and using reason and understanding and not instinct as the governing faculty for his being.

Also, when she called me good looking, it wasn't a value judgment of my looks(im 4.5/10), at least not in the immediate sense.... It was a value judgment of my attractiveness level relative to hers...what kind of a woman or an individual lurks on incel boards(*that isn't incel himself)...a base, vacuous one. If I had to guess, she was probably an orca/landwhale....or just a variant of very unnatractive. These type of individuals would erode this last sanctuary of reason which is incels.co, from the inside out.

After having read the message, I did not hesitate for a single moment to report her. The reaction could almost be described as instinctive.