Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If we did allow a woman or women on this forum, do you trust us to behave?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Do you trust your brother incels to not orbit her? Do you even trust yourself?

I'm not including a poll you can feel free to deny the truth, let yourself continue to feel strong. But I think the biggest danger in letting girls into our clubhouse isn't that she would annoy us, but that we would learn that we aren't as strong as we think we are. I remember a short while ago there was some dude on the boards who posted a picture of a girl's legs, as if to imply that he was a girl. And when the pic was posted, the thread went nuts. I think if a girl was to show up like "You guys are being mean to me. :( I just want you to like me! I like you! Look at my legs!" there's a good number of people here who would be ready to apologize for so much. And for good reason. Because most of the people here just want someone to like them. So if someone did come by saying that they liked them, that would kinda be everything they had hoped for.

Verily, the threat comes from temptation. From how easily we stray from The Light. Not from her getting into fights or anything like that.

I trust the mods enough for them to ban her permanently.

I wouldn't orbit, but I don't trust anyone else tbh. Pointless question anyway, foids can't be incel.
I trust that the mods will ban her permanently.

no 99% of men are cucks, even here

The moment foids are allowed I'm outta here tbh. it's already enough that LARPERS are running around and no one doing anything about it. Add to that all the fuckin gatekeeping threads. Fuck this place if foids join.

It'll cause problems and they shouldn't infiltrate no matter what

If it were a woman sociologist or something who made a throwaway account just to ask us some questions with the MODs permission I could see that happening.

But as a long time member? No way.

I wonder if there is some faggot foids larping as incels on this forum. There must be at least 1.

I trust the mods enough for them to ban her permanently.

No, I'm saying if this was no longer a rule, and therefore the mods had no reason to uphold it.

I think it would be fun if mods allowed women for a day. Then, the next day, ban the women and any user who orbited them. It would be a great way to weed out the weak.

People would PM them and hit on them. Likely talk shit about us as well to make themselves out to be the "good guy."

I'd try to fuck her IMMEDIETALLY

wouldnt doubt there would be orbitters here. Once a foid steps here, all hell will break loose. Some people will even forget the blackpill for all I know. The moment she steps in, ill no longer be a part of this place. I have more hatred for foids than most people here do

The community would fall apart to the point of no return

if women were ever allowed here even partially i will leave this fucking place, this is a male only space don't let foids infiltrate and ruin this place as they did to other male spaces .

I think it would be fun if mods allowed women for a day. Then, the next day, ban the women and any user who orbited them. It would be a great way to weed out the weak.
i dig it

I would harrass and be as annoying as possible to foids and tell them to fuck off

I was already in an incel forum that allowed women and guess what, it turned into a total shitfest

Given what I’ve seen reactions would be extreme on both sides of the spectrum

women joining male only spaces ALWAYS ends disastrously since men change their behavior around women, even on a subconscious level.

Where ever there's drama there's a foid.

I trust myself but we have a lot of thirsty guys on here that would take every opportunity to get closer to a female even if that means being a betabuxx. Most of you on here get bluepilled as soon as a woman appears and you forget all your lessons learned from this forum

Ban and castrate simps

I think just knowing that it's a girl behind that user even the most righteous people would unconsciously orbit her threads and posts.

Sadly, the genetic programming is just too strong. At the deepest reaches of your being, you are just programmed to seek out females, and overwhelming majority of men are just not evolved enough to resist this primordial urge.

I would never lower me to such a low level of being an orbiter. I trust the mods to keep this place a toilet-free zone.

It certainly didn't work well in those forums affiliated with Nathan Larson

if we were able to not be orbiters. the "no females allowed" rule probably wouldn't exist.

Everything would go to shit immediately, Most dudes here would crumble immediately at the mere thought of getting validation from a foid.

I would never lower myself to such a low level of being an orbiter. I trust the mods to keep this place a toilet-free zone.
if we were able to not be orbiters. the "no females allowed" rule probably wouldn't exist.
if women were ever allowed here even partially i will leave this fucking place, this is a male only space don't let foids infiltrate and ruin this place as they did to other male spaces .

Where there is females, there is orbiting. This site is better off without both.

Very good idea tbh.

Not a bit. As soon as a woman is here, a good deal of users will start orbiting her, and another good deal will start insulting and telling her to fuck off and those groups would begin to fight, as well was orbiters fighting among themselves, etc.

I saw it happening with Tahlia on another forum.