Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If we did allow a woman or women on this forum, do you trust us to behave?

im a woman

W-OMB
O-BLITERATOR
M
A-SS
N-ICE

inb4 warned for obvious joke

They would either be orbiting her, DMing her like crazy, or telling her she's a roastie and to kill herself.
There is nothing in the middle on this

I trust the mods enough for them to ban her permanently.
I wouldn't orbit, but I don't trust anyone else tbh. Pointless question anyway, foids can't be incel.

Orbiters deserve the worst, and they get the worst because being a cuck is the lowest you can get.

I would not orbit her a single second.

But you were able to bring yourself to report her. Did it not come easy? She really buttered you up.

I was speaking in general. Its difficult for the average man, and that the majority would be helpless to act otherwise. Women are the gateway to survival. Your genetic lineage, can only continue through a woman, this is the reason for this attraction or pull to women. Only an advanced man is capable of "transcending" his biological urges and drives(in practice), and using reason and understanding and not instinct as the governing faculty for his being.

Also, when she called me good looking, it wasn't a value judgment of my looks(im 4.5/10), at least not in the immediate sense.... It was a value judgment of my attractiveness level relative to hers...what kind of a woman or an individual lurks on incel boards(*that isn't incel himself)...a base, vacuous one. If I had to guess, she was probably an orca/landwhale....or just a variant of very unnatractive. These type of individuals would erode this last sanctuary of reason which is incels.co, from the inside out.

After having read the message, I did not hesitate for a single moment to report her. The reaction could almost be described as instinctive.

If anyone was on any Incel discord, you'd have run into a few orbiters, some who might even be very recognizable. So no, I wouldn't trust you guys at all, it's over, lmao.

I wonder if there is some faggot foids larping as incels on this forum. There must be at least 1.

There are for sure.

No. The moment you let even a single foid in, it will all fall apart.

The moment foids are allowed I'm outta here tbh. it's already enough that LARPERS are running around and no one doing anything about it. Add to that all the fuckin gatekeeping threads. Fuck this place if foids join.

I would leave the site in a second.

A tons of lie and hypocrisy will be here, and some of us will be turned into soyboys by tons of their messages in their own defence.

If mods would allow for it, then this place will became hell.
Around other males, man act normal, but when foid is around most of them turn into beta orbiters.