Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If we do have sex it would make no difference

AnxiousAtypical

AnxiousAtypical

mixed-race autistic gymcel
★★★★
If any of us managed to have sex the first time ever if the first time in so many years. We would still be incels because being incel isn’t necessarily based on whether you’re a virgin or not, it’s more based on how often and how easily you could attain sex. Let’s say my 25 year old self went to have sex the first time, it’s very likely I’ll have to wait for another 25 years to have sex again

I’ve never had sex and I likely never will.

Cope. Being incel refers to not being able to have sex.

that's like winning the lottery at 80 years old, confined to a wheelchair, unable to get erections.
Technically you're still rich. If I got sex tomorrow, with Cheryl Tiegs, , I will still have missed out.
It's like being invited to a party, right before it ends, most of food and guests are either paired up or gone.
Well technically you were still invited to the party

Maybe one of us could get sloppy 2nds 52nds one day.

being incel isn’t necessarily based on whether you’re a virgin or not,
it’s more based on how often and how easily you could attain sex
Stop acting like there's some fucking hard line on what an incel is. There isn't. It's a subjective metaphor. A continuum.

And it's going to be pity sex or some shit where she doesn't desire you anyways so might as well not ruin the magic

If you stopped being an incel and could get sex all your pain would go away. Cope. You would probably be taking cucked therapy and swallow blue pills and forget everything about the blackpill.

I agree for the most part.

I would cease to be an incel not when I get laid,
but when I get laid without the girl getting paid.

For real tho, all I want is love.

Sex would be nice but I just want a girl to genuinley like me and show basic affection. I mean I've never even held hands with a girl.

true.
although if ill ever have sex it will be with a hooker.
ill never ascend/have a gf. im too autistic and ugly for that sort of stuff

It would make difference to my dick.

that's like winning the lottery at 80 years old, confined to a wheelchair, unable to get erections.
Technically you're still rich. If I got sex tomorrow, with Cheryl Tiegs, , I will still have missed out.
It's like being invited to a party, right before it ends, most of food and guests are either paired up or gone.
Well technically you were still invited to the party

I would honestly 100% not change if I somehow got the chance to get laid.

Would for me a little bit

teenlovepill is an atomic blackpill

the life experiences have already scarred me,just having sex once wouldn't do much to my mental well being

if you're virgin by 24 its over

High IQ observation

I’ve never had sex but if I did I would probably continue posting here