Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL If we ever needed more proof most women are absolutely braindead

holes opinion is not even my least concern

(thx mom)
That's all I need to read. Guess it's because I'm taurus.

‘Spirituality’ = Tarot and astrology
Self-reflection = meme tests on the internet

84 upvotes
>FemaleDatingStrategy

Yikes :soy:

The ultimate proof that they don't understand statistical significance, predictive ability and the scientific method.
jfl

> man doesn't believe in pseudoscience
> he must hate self reflection
women logic btw

“My ex refused to take the love language quiz or the MBTI personality quiz.”
That’s a based ex right there.

If you want to know how stupid and primitive women are just look at the mainstream protests. There is always some foid screaming about how climate change will kill us all in 40 years or some whore screaming about how black people are being terrorized by police to a point where they are afraid to leave their house and wear their hoodie. If not that it's something about refugees and abortions.

Fods take up the most basic of basic political opinions and when they are feeling a little bit edgy they are retarded communist because their liberal arts college professor told them to read Marx.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/i2gx8k/for_shts_and_giggles_what_was_his_zodiac_sign/g050wtt/?utm_source=reddit&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Why do men vehemently despise astrology???

cec.png

Men hate astrology because it's lame corny bullshit. Simple as that. Some might play along and pretend to be into it if they think it will lead to sex.

Just use astrology and tarot to summon terachad theory

All this alpha beta sigma hold frame pua bullshit is just astrology for men.

True, but does anyone still believe in that shit? That scam industry collapsed almost completely in the mid 2010s.

Cold reading is not self reflection you low IQ mongrel hole. That doesn't mean shit, it just means you are impressionable and will fall for the dumbest scams.

True, but does anyone still believe in that shit? That scam industry collapsed almost completely in the mid 2010s.
Imo alpha and beta are now regularly used on social media and in political discussions to describe traits in men in the same way PUAs did in the 2000s and early 2010s so the industry that gave rise to those terms is mostly gone but unfortunately the acceptance of classifying men as alpha or beta IRL took off.

"Like for fucks sake, I'm trying to figure out who you are so that I can love you to the best of my ability"
As opposed to loving him for his actions, loyalty, and character, you stupid bitch?

Why do men vehemently despise astrology??? Or just spirituality in general??
Slut wojak
Bruh I can't believe people believe that stupid shit lol im whatever sign is going to get my dick sucked HARHARHAR
Gigachad

Proof that the barrier to be acceptable as a woman are so terribly low you cannot fail. You can literally tell people you believe and magic and at worst people will be like "yeah thats kinda wierd"
Female dating strategy my ass. If they were autistic men they would be touchless virgins. Autistic female hobbies are nowhere near being combarable

The ultimate proof that they don't understand statistical significance, predictive ability and the scientific method.
jfl
Proof that the barrier to be acceptable as a woman are so terribly low you cannot fail. You can literally tell people you believe and magic and at worst people will be like "yeah thats kinda wierd"
Female dating strategy my ass. If they were autistic men they would be touchless virgins. Autistic female hobbies are nowhere near being combarable

Tfw aquarius :feelsrope:
Astrology is bullshit you silly foid :feelzez:

Should have never gave them rights.

this was my first blackpill when I was an 8yearoldcel. all foids, even supposedly respectable ones believed in all sorts of literal meme tier horseshit or worse. my mom went to a future teller once or twice a year :lul: she's a fucking biologist but dumb enough to do this :lul:

this was my first blackpill when I was an 8yearoldcel. all foids, even supposedly respectable ones believed in all sorts of literal meme tier horseshit or worse. my mom went to a future teller once or twice a year :lul: she's a fucking biologist but dumb enough to do this :lul:
My grand aunt also believed in astrolology. Even in anime they have girls reading tarot cards jfl.

Bluepillers: 58

Hello Femaledating strategy.