Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If we have never had a gf ,then how come nearly all users here say that they want to snuggle and FEEL A FOIDS WARMTH? How do you know it feels warm?

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
-
Explain me this shit? How do you people know that a foid will feel warm when you are snuggling with her?

:waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

If you never sucked a dick, how do you know you arent gay?
:waitwhat:

How do you know that you like beating foids up?
You ever connected your fist with one?

I want to feel a foid's cold body, much like the cold side of a pillow.

dedsrs

How do you know that you like beating foids up?
You ever connected your fist with one?
You know you will enjoy having sex with a foid and snuggling with a foid. But how did y'all came to know that a foid will feel warm?
Yo wut

Because living things give off body heat ?

You know you will enjoy having sex with a foid and snuggling with a foid. But how did y'all came to know that a foid will feel warm?
Because they have body temperature

If you're snuggling with a foid and she's not warm, you better find a hacksaw and a bunch of trash bags.

If you're snuggling with a foid and she's not warm, you better find a hacksaw and a bunch of trash bags.
Why tho? Elab plz I don't get it

people on here know too much

Explain me this shit? How do you people know that a foid will feel warm when you are snuggling with her?

:waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:
Because the human body tends to be warm unless one is on the necrophile side of things.

I had a dream where I felt what's like to get your pee pee sucked and feel the warmth.
Was quite a dream :feelsokman:

My ancestors does know . And I am connected to them thus I know that it feels great . Lol

Idk when I touch my face or body I don't feel that warm.
You cant rly feel it if its you, and your face isn't large enough to produce a notable amount. For example, did you know the earth is constantly having an earthquake at magnitude 1. Yet we feel nothing

If you haven't literally eaten shit, how do you know it tastes bad?

If you haven't had a '93 Supra exhaust-pipe shoved up your ass, how do you know you don't like it?

Last edited:
secret brag bait thread

My knife never lies to me so I know it always tells the truth as it always cuts.

What a retarded question